Harris vs Haley in 24?

Harris vs Haley in 24?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
60d

@mchill said
With Donald Trump sinking in legal quicksand + his morbid obesity, and President Biden looking (and sounding) like he's overdue for a trip to the Golden Sunset old folk's home, there is a very real possibility neither of these guys will be on the ballot a year from now. So, who would be the frontrunners if these old duffers vanish from the political scene? That would seem to b ...[text shortened]... ley would seem to have the inside track at the moment, but a lot can change in 12 months. Thoughts?
both of them will run even if they have to be propped up with sticks.

short of one of them dying, and even then they can weekend at bernie them, there is no way we won't be subjected to trump v biden.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
60d

@Zahlanzi
It's a moot point now that the nominations are over, Trump V Biden and WILL be those two if they are still alive come November, you can forget about Biden dropping out and somehow handing the reigns to Kamala or Trump sidelined handing it to Liz.
BTW, Trump's latest screed is Prosecute Liz. Yeah, for the nerve of her spouting the truth about Trump.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
60d

@sonhouse said

BTW, Trump's latest screed is Prosecute Liz. Yeah, for the nerve of her spouting the truth about Trump.
judging from his normal speed which he is acting in legal matters, that won't be before the elections.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
60d

@Ponderable
I suppose with his pet squeaker of the house Johnson and his pet Jim Jordan, they could TRY to prosecute but they would have to convince Garland and that would be the end of that, just another circus show.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
58d

@sonhouse said
@Zahlanzi
It's a moot point now that the nominations are over, Trump V Biden and WILL be those two if they are still alive come November, you can forget about Biden dropping out and somehow handing the reigns to Kamala or Trump sidelined handing it to Liz.
Come on, Sonhouse, they are your age.

Do you expect to be alive in November?

God willing.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
58d

@sonhouse said
@Ponderable
I suppose with his pet squeaker of the house Johnson and his pet Jim Jordan, they could TRY to prosecute but they would have to convince Garland and that would be the end of that, just another circus show.
Garland is a moderate, that is why he hasn't followed the platform of the Democrats.

His moderation is why Obama put his name up for SC Justice.

I don't know why we can't find democrats who are willing to be liberals.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
58d

@sonhouse said
@Ponderable
My prediciton for 2024 was that Mike Johnson would lose the gavel before the elections. I stick to that ๐Ÿ˜‰

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
58d
1 edit

@Suzianne
My mom, my grandma and one great grandpa were alive over 100 years. The only pill I take is Valsartin, and that just recently had to go back on with BP up some, Valsartin works really well for me. So far so good. I don't think either Trump or Biden will die of old age before November so may the best man win and I think we know who that is.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
58d

@Ponderable
The question there is if Mikey is out, will the replacement be worse? Like Jim Jordan, might as well be on Putin's payroll like Trump. Come Monday, Trump has to reveal just how much under a billionaire status he actually is, and my prediction is someone will magically come up with the half bil, it will be a GREAT investment for some Russian oligarch.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
56d

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
My mom, my grandma and one great grandpa were alive over 100 years. The only pill I take is Valsartin, and that just recently had to go back on with BP up some, Valsartin works really well for me. So far so good. I don't think either Trump or Biden will die of old age before November so may the best man win and I think we know who that is.
Good for you, you seem to have the genes for it. BTW, I wasn't mocking you or anything, even if my post might've sounded like it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
56d
1 edit

@Suzianne
I gnow that๐Ÿ™‚ It's funny how agism takes root when there is an old Dem POTUS. A dude close to 80, you know, X45, won't mention his name so Average Joe won't get upset, but X45 has all his so called brain power while Biden is senile.
In my case for some odd reason my musical creativity is greater than it was 20 years ago, up to 356 tracks now on Soundcloud and more coming. Go figure.