Harris vs Haley in 24?

Harris vs Haley in 24?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
193d
1 edit

With Donald Trump sinking in legal quicksand + his morbid obesity, and President Biden looking (and sounding) like he's overdue for a trip to the Golden Sunset old folk's home, there is a very real possibility neither of these guys will be on the ballot a year from now. So, who would be the frontrunners if these old duffers vanish from the political scene? That would seem to be Kamala Harris and Nikki Haley. Haley would seem to have the inside track at the moment, but a lot can change in 12 months. Thoughts?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
193d
1 edit

@mchill
Vivek Ramaswamy, abolish the FBI, ATF and more. Let the parasitical bureaurats find productive employment.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
193d

@wajoma said
@mchill
Vivek Ramaswamy, abolish the FBI, ATF and more. Let the parasitical bureaurats find productive employment.
The FBI is the only thing holding organized crime in check.

Lake Como

Moves
193d

@mchill said
With Donald Trump sinking in legal quicksand + his morbid obesity, and President Biden looking (and sounding) like he's overdue for a trip to the Golden Sunset old folk's home, there is a very real possibility neither of these guys will be on the ballot a year from now. So, who would be the frontrunners if these old duffers vanish from the political scene? That would seem to b ...[text shortened]... ley would seem to have the inside track at the moment, but a lot can change in 12 months. Thoughts?
No. It will be Michelle Obama, in effect giving the narcissistic Barrack his 3rd term. He will not be able to resist. Trust me, he has missed the White House, and in his own words, the Air Force One.
Michelle will probably win easily. I should be a fortune teller.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
193d

@averagejoe1 said
No. It will be Michelle Obama, in effect giving the narcissistic Barrack his 3rd term. He will not be able to resist. Trust me, he has missed the White House, and in his own words, the Air Force One.
Hahaha cos you guys hate a narcissist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Moves
193d

What kind of idiot would vote for Kamala Harris?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
193d

@wajoma said
@mchill
Idiotic.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
193d

@averagejoe1 said
You guys never have any concept of how stupid you sound.

Lake Como

Moves
193d

@suzianne said
You guys never have any concept of how stupid you sound.
But we are befuddled with you as well, Suzianne. The way you sound when you suggest that loans that were taken out by sollege students be paid by others in the populace, people who never had a chance at college. That is just a small example, of how you sound to us.
There are other examples. But you know them.

Australia

Moves
193d

@AverageJoe1
Harris vs Haley?

Über-Nerd

Moves
193d
1 edit

@mchill said
With Donald Trump sinking in legal quicksand + his morbid obesity, and President Biden looking (and sounding) like he's overdue for a trip to the Golden Sunset old folk's home, there is a very real possibility neither of these guys will be on the ballot a year from now. So, who would be the frontrunners if these old duffers vanish from the political scene? That would seem to b ...[text shortened]... ley would seem to have the inside track at the moment, but a lot can change in 12 months. Thoughts?
Personally, I'd like to see Liz Cheney on the Republican ballot. She's a sensible conservative with good credentials, and she did not buy into Trump's false narrative about a stolen election. Unfortunately, in the current highly polarised climate, she would not pass the nomination hurdle.

Lake Como

Moves
193d
1 edit

@kewpie said
@AverageJoe1
Harris vs Haley?
Like I say above, both Biden and Harris will be run off. It will be Michelle. Perfectly logical, she would win it. They have to run her if y'all want to own the USA. That will cinch it forever after all the invaders are allowed to vote.
"Free Stuff! Gimme It!"

Think about it. She would not have to work, she could hire fumigators to clean up after the nasty Bidens and the heroin, and hang new curtains. She could appoint her husband to, well, run the country. She with her friends would have the run of the world on Air Force One. Did I mention that she would not have to work? Of course she will do it. I am surprised it has not been discussed in the news.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
193d

@averagejoe1 said
But we are befuddled with you as well, Suzianne. The way you sound when you suggest that loans that were taken out by sollege students be paid by others in the populace, people who never had a chance at college. That is just a small example, of how you sound to us.
There are other examples. But you know them.
Well, here's another for you, genius.

I think college in this country, in fact all education, at least four years of college, should be free.

But you people can't have that, because with more of the population college-educated, someone as unfit as Trump would simply never be elected again, because the electorate would not be raving lunatics who are easily fooled by con men.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
193d

@moonbus said
Personally, I'd like to see Liz Cheney on the Republican ballot. She's a sensible conservative with good credentials, and she did not buy into Trump's false narrative about a stolen election. Unfortunately, in the current highly polarised climate, she would not pass the nomination hurdle.
With Adam Kinzinger as her running mate.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
193d

@kewpie said
@AverageJoe1
Harris vs Haley?
Can you imagine how fired up that would get the Republicans? The disinformation campaign would tear that down in a heartbeat, and with at least 50% of America being stupid, they'd believe every word of it.