Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    146116
    06 Nov '16 16:25
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-may-have-just-lost-nevada-a-bad-sign-for-down-ballot-republicans
  2. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    06 Nov '16 16:55
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-may-have-just-lost-nevada-a-bad-sign-for-down-ballot-republicans
    Wonder how many of those ballots were filled out by staffers in the backroom?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    06 Nov '16 16:56
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Wonder how many of those ballots were filled out by staffers in the backroom?
    Before Harry Reid won his last election his approval rating was only 9% in Nevada.

    It's a miracle! 😵
  4. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1407
    06 Nov '16 17:04
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Wonder how many of those ballots were filled out by staffers in the backroom?
    Oh, I see. If Trump wins, it a fair and honest election. If Hillary wins, the entire process is rigged, right? I see sore loser syndrome is already catching fire.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    06 Nov '16 17:08
    Originally posted by mchill
    Oh, I see. If Trump wins, it a fair and honest election. If Hillary wins, the entire process is rigged, right? I see sore loser syndrome is already catching fire.
    No, it is only fixed if Al Gore is running and loses the election.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    06 Nov '16 17:14
    Originally posted by mchill
    Oh, I see. If Trump wins, it a fair and honest election. If Hillary wins, the entire process is rigged, right? I see sore loser syndrome is already catching fire.
    Voter and election fraud has already been reported.
    Do try and keep up with current events, yes?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    06 Nov '16 17:19
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Voter and election fraud has already been reported.
    Do try and keep up with current events, yes?
    You can't prove anything, and if you could, who would report it?

    The DOJ? The Hilary owned press?

    LOL.
  8. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    06 Nov '16 17:28
    Here is voter data from 4 years ago. In these precincts Romney got zero votes. Yes I said 0.

    The Phildadelphia Inquirer reported today that, in 59 precincts in inner-city Philadelphia, the GOP nominee received not a single vote. And according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, nine precincts in Cleveland returned zero Romney votes.

    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/romney-earned-zero-votes-in-some-urban-precincts/

    Sure, I believe the explanation, nothing to see here. No voter fraud here or today either.
  9. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    146116
    06 Nov '16 17:30
    All the right wing posts here already whining about the "fraud" - suggests the answer to my thread question is "yes."
  10. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281496
    06 Nov '16 19:13
    Originally posted by whodey
    Before Harry Reid won his last election his approval rating was only 9% in Nevada.

    It's a miracle! 😵
    Reid will be gone soon. Probly have another accident w/ his fitness machine if he pisses the mob off again.
  11. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56305
    06 Nov '16 19:201 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    You can't prove anything, and if you could, who would report it?

    The DOJ? The Hilary owned press?

    LOL.
    You do know you sound like a retarded paychiatric patient having a mixed epileptic and paychotic fit?
  12. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56305
    06 Nov '16 19:251 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Wonder how many of those ballots were filled out by staffers in the backroom?
    I actually believe it's the Mexican / Hispanic vote which is swinging it there (polls didn't take their high turn-out into account).

    Oh the irony!
    Mexicans voting out Trump before he gets them to build his wall.

    Damn man, even you have to admire the beauty of it!
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    06 Nov '16 19:26
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    You do know you sound like a retarded paychiatric patient having a mixed epileptic and paychotic fit?
    No, I don't sound anything like you.
  14. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56305
    06 Nov '16 19:31
    Originally posted by whodey
    No, I don't sound anything like you.
    Really.
    That's all you can cone up with?

    You vent off on all sorts of wacky conspiracy theories with not a shred of evidence or a convition to back you up; spinning out of control like a space ship in a Bowie song...

    And all you can come up with is this?

    Pathetic!
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    06 Nov '16 19:422 edits
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Really.
    That's all you can cone up with?

    You vent off on all sorts of wacky conspiracy theories with not a shred of evidence or a convition to back you up; spinning out of control like a space ship in a Bowie song...

    And all you can come up with is this?

    Pathetic!
    Wacky. Voter fraud has been proven before. How prevalent it is, is speculative

    http://nlpc.org/2010/11/11/harry-reid-re-election-likely-due-seiu-ballot-fraud/
Back to Top