Has Nevada been decided?

Has Nevada been decided?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by shavixmir
Really.
That's all you can cone up with?

You vent off on all sorts of wacky conspiracy theories with not a shred of evidence or a convition to back you up; spinning out of control like a space ship in a Bowie song...

And all you can come up with is this?

Pathetic!
What makes them "whacky" in your mind?
The sheer preposterous idea of such chicanery, the balderdash, the audacity?
And now that some of these very described things have been brought to light, is it beyond the pale to believe in the reality of an obvious corrupt group of people conspiring against all comers?
With all of the collusion evidenced in the emails exposed by Wikileaks, you need more proof of wrongdoing?
They've all but confessed to their complicity: what's left?

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by whodey
Wacky. Voter fraud has been proven before. How prevalent it is, is speculative

http://nlpc.org/2010/11/11/harry-reid-re-election-likely-due-seiu-ballot-fraud/
So far this year the only voter fraud in the presidential election proven has been perpetrated by Trump supporters.

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
What makes them "whacky" in your mind?
The sheer preposterous idea of such chicanery, the balderdash, the audacity?
And now that some of these very described things have been brought to light, is it beyond the pale to believe in the reality of an obvious corrupt group of people conspiring against all comers?
With all of the collusion evidenced in the em ...[text shortened]... you need more proof of wrongdoing?
They've all but confessed to their complicity: what's left?
I've seen elitist culture in the emails, but no evidence of lawbreaking. None.

w

Moves
06 Nov 16

Really.
That's all you can cone up with?

You vent off on all sorts of wacky conspiracy theories with not a shred of evidence or a convition to back you up; spinning out of control like a space ship in a Bowie song...

And all you can come up with is this?

Pathetic!
Tell us how Reid overcame an approval rating of only 9%.

http://swampland.time.com/2013/11/12/the-9-congress-approval-rating-hits-the-single-digits/

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
06 Nov 16

http://swampland.time.com/2013/11/12/the-9-congress-approval-rating-hits-the-single-digits/
More people voted for him than for his opponent.

w

Moves
06 Nov 16

More people voted for him than for his opponent.
He overcame a 9% approval rating?

Got it!

Thanks for that.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
06 Nov 16

He overcame a 9% approval rating?

Got it!

Thanks for that.
I've already mentioned it: the Hispanic vote is probably a lot larger than anticipated (from the BBC). And obviously no details are actually known, just a summary of the amounts of registered voters.

But, seriously, what I think you're forgetting is; and media being forced to show both sides equally, is that very few people in their right minds actually want someone like Trump being their politial leader.
He can hardly speak, he's racist, sexist, carries on twitter battles with comedians... great stuff for people like me (who are only in it for the highest entertainment value), but in reality... you'd have to be completely bonkers to want him as a president.

And I think the voting is probably going to slay him in Tuesday.

Yeah, sure, nobody likes Clinton (seemingly), but at least she's professional and can hold her own on the international stage

People know this, even if they don't say so to pollsters.

w

Moves
06 Nov 16

I've already mentioned it: the Hispanic vote is probably a lot larger than anticipated (from the BBC). And obviously no details are actually known, just a summary of the amounts of registered voters.

But, seriously, what I think you're forgetting is; and media being forced to show both sides equally, is that very few people in their right minds actually ...[text shortened]... her own on the international stage

People know this, even if they don't say so to pollsters.
Now is your theory based upon undocumented Hispanics voting or otherwise?

In addition, is there enough Hispanics to make up for a 9% approval rating?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Here is voter data from 4 years ago. In these precincts Romney got zero votes. Yes I said 0.

[b]The Phildadelphia Inquirer reported today that, in 59 precincts in inner-city Philadelphia, the GOP nominee received not a single vote. And according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, nine precincts in Cleveland returned zero Romney votes.

http://www.c ...[text shortened]... s/

Sure, I believe the explanation, nothing to see here. No voter fraud here or today either.[/b]
Your own article debunks such "fraud" claims:

But, as is often the case, the reality is less salacious than the conspiracy theory - a consequence of demography, not electoral shenanigans.

Most big cities are heavily Democratic to begin with, and geographic patterns of racial segregation may yield an even more one-sided electoral result in certain areas than in the city as a whole.

Obama's dominance was mostly confined to largely African-American areas of West and North Philadelphia. In the third division of Philadelphia's 28th Ward, for example, 94 percent of the residents are black, and the 2010 census recorded only seven white residents. Voter registration lists showed only 12 registered Republicans in the division, none of whom voted for Romney or responded to the Inquirer's requests for comment.

Perhaps the GOP should have seen it coming - recall the frosty reception Romney received at a West Philadelphia charter school in May.

And the outcome is not at all out of step with recent history - in 2008, 57 divisions in Philadelphia returned zero votes for then-GOP nominee, Arizona Sen. John McCain. And in 2004, a more Republican-friendly election year, five Philadelphia divisions shut out former President George W. Bush entirely.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Nov 16

What does the approval rating of Congress as a whole in 2013 have to do with Harry Reid's election in Nevada in 2010?

Moves
07 Nov 16

I've never seen the approval rating of congress about 30 percent. Most people hate congress but love their own representatives - which is part of the problem.

w

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by Kunsoo
I've never seen the approval rating of congress about 30 percent. Most people hate congress but love their own representatives - which is part of the problem.
Problem? That is what you call Progressive Nirvana.

You rule and reign without representing the populace.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by Kunsoo
I always thought John McCain was relatively harmless, until 2014, when both Arizona senators (McCain and Flake) got together and gave away sacred Native American land in Oak Flat in SE Arizona to huge mining corporations based in London and Melbourne. I can't imagine the kickbacks they got from this one. Yes, US Senators giving away Native American land to foreign mining interests.

Ann Kirkpatrick is running against McCain. I have no idea why she didn't plaster this all over her campaign ads.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dave-johnson/oak-flat-the-latest-land_b_7852846.html