Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    01 Jan '17 01:23
    Obviously I disagree with some of you most of the time and sometimes I agree with most of you more than you deserve....

But, 2017 is going to be a bloody horrible year of polorizarion... and I will become ever more hostile.

But, I hope you feel my genuine love.
    And I seriously hope you and your families are safe and have a healthy and happy 2017.

Take care of each other.
  2. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    01 Jan '17 01:24
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Obviously I disagree with some of you most of the time and sometimes I agree with most of you more than you deserve....

But, 2017 is going to be a bloody horrible year of polorizarion... and I will become ever more hostile.

And I seriously hope you and your families are safe and have a healthy and happy 2017.

Take care of each other.
    You wouldn't know "safe" if it slapped you in the face with its flaccid appendage.

Nonetheless, happy new year, shav.
  3. 01 Jan '17 01:26
    A Happy and Healthy to everyone.
  4. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    01 Jan '17 01:47

Take care of each other.
    Hear hear!
  5. 01 Jan '17 02:12

Take care of each other.
    Just as long as you stay in your "safe zone" and "gun free zone" all will be well.
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    01 Jan '17 20:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    Just as long as you stay in your "safe zone" and "gun free zone" all will be well.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/ariz-boy-accidentally-shoots-kills-father/story?id=19355450

http://abc13.com/news/police-son-accidentally-kills-dad-while-cleaning-gun-in-se-houston/1215943/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/04/us/florida-father-shoots-son/index.html
  7. Standard member vivify
    rain
    01 Jan '17 21:19
    Happy New Year, Shav.
  8. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    01 Jan '17 23:38
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You wouldn't know "safe" if it slapped you in the face with its flaccid appendage.

Nonetheless, happy new year, shav.
    Shav should try Chicago....

http://heyjackass.com/
  9. 01 Jan '17 23:41
    2017 may be crappier than 2016 so here is to another year of getting older and closer to death.
  10. Standard member HandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    02 Jan '17 00:20
    Conservatards tend to die young.
  11. 02 Jan '17 00:27
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Conservatards tend to die young.
    Quite possible since they are usually the ones doing the work while libtards are along for the ride.
  12. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    02 Jan '17 04:28 / 1 edit
    Jesus Christ folks!
    You've turned a thread wishing each other all the best (no matter the differences) into a hate-filled cess-pit of frustration.

Don't you think you're a little warped? That your sense of reality, judgement and ego is out of balance?

Completely bizarre.

Don't you sometimes think, like, if you've got nothing positive to say, perhaps it's best to just not say anything at all?

You (and feel free to feel spoken to) must get invited to a lot of parties.

Happy new year!
  13. Standard member HandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    02 Jan '17 04:37
    Happy new year!
    Peace and good health!
  14. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    02 Jan '17 05:00
    Jesus Christ folks!
    You've turned a thread wishing each other all the best (no matter the differences) into a hate-filled cess-pit of frustration.

Don't you think you're a little warped? That your sense of reality, judgement and ego is out of balance?

Completely bizarre.

Don't you sometimes think, like, if you've got nothing positive to say, per ...[text shortened]...

Happy new year!
    Don't you sometimes think, like, if you've got nothing positive to say, perhaps it's best to just not say anything at all?
  15. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    02 Jan '17 23:45
    Jesus Christ folks!

Completely bizarre.

Don't you sometimes think, like, if you've got nothing positive to say, per ...[text shortened]...

Happy new year!
    Happy New Year, Shav.

You're a good guy.

I don't care what they ALL say about you.