1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 10:38
    https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/05/biden-books-bad-sales-trump-00113793

Seriously, who is interested in him? I think that we can definitely conclude that all presidential votes will be, quite simply, votes against Trump.
    Further, I sayeth not.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 10:41
    @averagejoe1 said

Seriously, who is interested in him? I think that we can definitely conclude that all presidential votes will be, quite simply, votes against Trump.
    Further, I sayeth not.
    Every post you make is further proof that you don't know what you're talking about.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 10:43
    @suzianne said
    Every post you make is further proof that you don't know what you're talking about.
    He can't read a teleprompter, you don't think he wrote a book do you, hahaha.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 12:02
    @wajoma said
    He can't read a teleprompter, you don't think he wrote a book do you, hahaha.
    I said he could not 'sell' a book. If we had a video of him writing a book, I would hope that the perceptive Suzianne would voice "LIE, Lie, Lie!!!" And it would be. Did y'all see where he lied that his uncle could have been a cannibal meal, saying he had crash landed on the island, which has NO history of cannibals.....and, get this....he crashed IN THE OCEAN!!!

“For unknown reasons, this plane was forced to ditch in the ocean off the north coast of New Guinea. Both engines failed at low altitude, and the aircraft’s nose hit the water hard,” the Pentagon’s Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency says.

“Three men failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash. One crew member survived and was rescued by a passing barge. An aerial search the next day found no trace of the missing aircraft or the lost crew members.”

Biden has a long history of telling provably false personal anecdotes, (Note by Avjoe: Lies, everyone. Suzegirl needs to give him hell!!) or dubious tales for which there is no documentation, in an attempt to connect to his audiences — in this case, Pennsylvania voters who could determine the outcome of his bid for a second term against former President Donald Trump.

At least he did not mention his son Bo. Whew.
  5. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 12:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    I said he could not 'sell' a book. If we had a video of him writing a book, I would hope that the perceptive Suzianne would voice "LIE, Lie, Lie!!!" And it would be. Did y'all see where he lied that his uncle could have been a cannibal meal, saying he had crash landed on the island, which has NO history of cannibals.....and, get this....he crashed IN THE OCEAN!!!

“Fo ...[text shortened]... cond term against former President Donald Trump.

Michael Rockefeller might have been eaten by cannibals in 1961.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Rockefeller
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 12:35
    @spruce112358 said
    Michael Rockefeller might have been eaten by cannibals in 1961.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Rockefeller
    and this has what to do with biden claiming his uncle was eaten?

of course people have been eaten by other people…else there wouldn’t be cannibals 😂
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 12:47
    @mott-the-hoople said
    and this has what to do with biden claiming his uncle was eaten?

of course people have been eaten by other people…else there wouldn’t be cannibals 😂
    Let's get Trumphouse to change his subject matter to cannibalism, we all need a break.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 13:50
    @AverageJoe1
    How about lets change it to whether you think Trump committed any crime, just a totally innocent man who would never get into fraud or defamation or rape?
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 13:58
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    How about lets change it to whether you think Trump committed any crime, just a totally innocent man who would never get into fraud or defamation or rape?
    You're defaming Trump saying he raped someone. When are you going to jail.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 14:09
    @wajoma said
    You're defaming Trump saying he raped someone. When are you going to jail.
    Your defaming his victim when you say he didn’t I hope you have north of $100,000,000 to spare
  11. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 14:143 edits
    @averagejoe1 said

Further, I sayeth not.
    I'd be more concerned about the guy who's running for President in order escape multiple prison sentences, instead of who sells the most books. 😏
  12. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 14:36
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Maybe the same people who ate Michael Rockefeller ate Biden’s uncle. 🤔
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 15:14
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your defaming his victim when you say he didn’t I hope you have north of $100,000,000 to spare
    There is no proof, other than one woman's claim, that he raped someone. Some people believe he did, and he is being punished. I don't think he did it. I do think Clinton raped Jennifer flowers, bit her lip. An animal.
    So no proof in Trump's case, but there is proof in Clinton's case. I guess I can bring up Clinton since this is MY thread!!! by golly.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 17:23
    @averagejoe1 said

“Fo ...[text shortened]... cond term against former President Donald Trump.

Stop lying.

And he didn't have a son "Bo".

A bo is a 6 foot long martial arts weapon.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 17:24
    @averagejoe1 said
    There is no proof, other than one woman's claim, that he raped someone. Some people believe he did, and he is being punished. I don't think he did it. I do think Clinton raped Jennifer flowers, bit her lip. An animal.
    So no proof in Trump's case, but there is proof in Clinton's case. I guess I can bring up Clinton since this is MY thread!!! by golly.
    Again, stop lying.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree