Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    26 Mar '10 01:36
    The party's over; the Senate passed the "changes" bill with a few minor tweaks which the full House accepted by a 220-207 vote. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36016267/ns/politics-health_care_reform
  2. 26 Mar '10 01:41
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The party's over; the Senate passed the "changes" bill with a few minor tweaks which the full House accepted by a 220-207 vote. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36016267/ns/politics-health_care_reform
    Goodie goodie................... now get to work on jobs.
    You are not kidding, the party is over....
  3. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    26 Mar '10 01:46
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Goodie goodie................... now get to work on jobs.
    You are not kidding, the party is over....
    Funny you should mention that: the House passed a bill that will lead to more construction jobs and cut small business taxes yesterday. http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hvrg8ynrOiWSdq_gzKcCFA8O2NmQD9EL8H201

    Republicans opposed it, in part, because it would crackdown on multinational corporations' tax dodges in order to pay for the job creating programs.
  4. 26 Mar '10 02:44
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Funny you should mention that: the House passed a bill that will lead to more construction jobs and cut small business taxes yesterday. http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hvrg8ynrOiWSdq_gzKcCFA8O2NmQD9EL8H201

    Republicans opposed it, in part, because it would crackdown on multinational corporations' tax dodges in order to pay for the job creating programs.
    We are saved!!
  5. 26 Mar '10 03:32
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The party's over; the Senate passed the "changes" bill with a few minor tweaks which the full House accepted by a 220-207 vote. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36016267/ns/politics-health_care_reform
    It's about time for the U.S. to, at the very least, try to catch up with the rest of us.