1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 12:192 edits
    'US war with North Korea 'may break out any moment'
    http://news.sky.com/story/us-war-with-n-korea-may-break-out-any-moment-10837956

How do you all feel now your f***wit candidate is on the verge of triggering nuclear war?

Not a bad first 4 months in office I suppose.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 12:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    [b]'US war with North Korea 'may break out any moment'

How do you all feel now your f***wit candidate is on the verge of triggering nuclear war?

Not a bad first 4 months in office I suppose.[/b]
    You sound like a frightened little girl. I thought you were a self proclaimed "Christian" who had complete trust in God or gods.
    Do you think N. K. should just keep expanding their nuke program?
    Do you like the rest of the dimwit libs think that if we are "nice" to them, they will like us?
    More accurately, we are in this mess because your disaster of a president for the last 8 years got us here.
  3. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 13:17
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    You sound like a frightened little girl. I thought you were a self proclaimed "Christian" who had complete trust in God or gods.
    Do you like the rest of the dimwit libs think that if we are "nice" to them, they will like us?
    More accurately, we are in this mess because your disaster of a president for the last 8 years got us here.
    Unfortunately, you are not correct. NK conducted their first nuclear test in 2006, where I believe Obama wasn't President.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 13:46

It was going to happen no matter who was in office.
    The false flag would have played no matter who the actors were.
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 14:131 edit
    Was that before or after he had cleaned up the housing bubble GFC collapse handed him by your guy?

I like how 45 wants to take credit for the economy handed him by Obama, by comparing the state of the economy into his 1st hundred days with Obama's Presidency at the same stage when the world faced financial Armageddon because W had spent a few Trillion fighting a trumped up war and couldnt reign in Wall St from drinking its own Koolaid.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 14:16
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Was that before or after he had cleaned up the housing bubble GFC collapse handed him by your guy?

I like how 45 wants to take credit for the economy handed him by Obama, by comparing the state of the economy into his 1st hundred days with Obama Presidency at the same stage when the world faced financial Armageddon because W had spent a few Trillion fighting a trumped up war or stop Wall St drinking its own Koolaid.
    Yes, he (Obama) did such a great job on the economy, that he doubled the debt to almost 20 trillion. But, hey what's a few zero's between friends? 🙄
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 14:24
    Not a bad first 4 months in office I suppose.
    Only been 3.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 14:371 edit
    Is my OP what you think frightened little girls say, or are you just pissed off that the bloated orange prick is making you all look like idiots for voting for him?

If your such a big tough Christian prayer warrior how come you voted for Trump in the first place? Are you scared of the nasty Mexicans? Can't trust God to keep you in work?

So what if NK are expandign their nuke program, who made you lot the nuke police? When will you bloody yanks learn to keep it zipped up; keep out of other people's business.

I'm English by the way, so Obama is not "my" president.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 14:39
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    It was going to happen no matter who was in office.
    The false flag would have played no matter who the actors were.
    Sure, sure.
  10. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 14:48
    Yes, he (Obama) did such a great job on the economy, that he doubled the debt to almost 20 trillion. But, hey what's a few zero's between friends? 🙄
    Yes, by most measures Obama did a (very) good job on the economy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-01-19/ranking-the-obama-economy
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 15:101 edit

How many South Koreans need to be sacrificed to make North Korea happy?

Having said that I wish he'd wait a couple of years to rebuild the US military first.
  12. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 15:26
    Originally posted by Eladar

Having said that I wish he'd wait a couple of years to rebuild the US military first.
    What do you mean rebuild the US military?
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 15:42
    Originally posted by Lundos
    What do you mean rebuild the US military?
    http://www.americanlibertyreport.com/articles/obama-and-the-u-s-military-what-seven-years-has-wrought/
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 16:07

Only 3 years 9 months untill the idiot is out of office.
  15. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 16:08
    http://www.americanlibertyreport.com/articles/obama-and-the-u-s-military-what-seven-years-has-wrought/
    I see a lot of claims in this. But no facts.

The truth is this. Yes, Obama decreased military spending in his later years. That is down to a level that were higher than Bush Jr. after 9/11. Obama is the president who has the highest military spending of all presidents (since 1988 at least) both in current USD and constant USD (2014).

https://www.sipri.org/databases/milex

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree