1. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 16:17
    Originally posted by Eladar
    How many South Koreans need to be sacrificed to make North Korea happy?

Having said that I wish he'd wait a couple of years to rebuild the US military first.
    A war with North Korea would almost certainly result in the near complete destruction of Seoul. So a war would result in more South Korean sacrifices than no war. If the US starts a war, it won't be doing South Korea any favours.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 16:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Only 3 years 9 months untill the idiot is out of office.
    Says the person who thought Trump would never get elected.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 16:40
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    A war with North Korea would almost certainly result in the near complete destruction of Seoul. So a war would result in more South Korean sacrifices than no war. If the US starts a war, it won't be doing South Korea any favours.
    So it is your position that South Korea should just liad up a ship every year so that North Korea can destroy it and kill everyone on board because otherwise a war will kill more people.

You are a typical liberal, evil to the core.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 17:06
    Is my OP what you think frightened little girls say, or are you just pissed off that the bloated orange prick is making you all look like idiots for voting for him?

If your such a big tough Christian prayer warrior how come you voted for Trump in the first place? Are you scared of the nasty Mexicans? Can't trust God to keep you in work?

So what i ...[text shortened]... keep out of other people's business.

I'm English by the way, so Obama is not "my" president.
    are you just pissed off that the bloated orange prick is making you all look like idiots for voting for him?
    I don't disagree with much of what he is doing. He is doing what he campaigned on.

If your such a big tough Christian prayer warrior how come you voted for Trump in the first place? Are you scared of the nasty Mexicans? Can't trust God to keep you in work?

LOL I'm not a "tough Christian prayer warrior." I just don't think any of this surprised God, and all will turn out good in the end.
    I am not "scared" of anyone, and I don't believe Mexicans are "nasty" as you claim.
    I trust God for everything. I don't work because I am retired. LOL
    So what if NK are expandign their nuke program, who made you lot the nuke police? When will you bloody yanks learn to keep it zipped up; keep out of other people's business.

I would think that NK developing nukes with a crazy little dictator would concern everyone. (Except Libs who think if we are nice to them....you know the rest)

I'm English by the way, so Obama is not "my" president.
    Well I am mistaken then, I thought he was since you admire him so much.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 18:131 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I don't disagree with much of what he is doing.
    So, are you happy with Trump's progress and how he seems to be leading the US into war?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 18:24
    So, are you happy with Trump's progress and how he seems to be leading the US into war?
    Leading to war or not backing down and continue to let the US and its friends get screwed?
  7. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 18:37
    Leading to war or not backing down and continue to let the US and its friends get screwed?
    While risking South Korea at the very least. Maybe even the world.

If Trump continues the US won't have any friends. So far Trump has certainly managed to alienate just about everyone (not directly involved in Trump business).
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 18:56
    So it is your position that South Korea should just liad up a ship every year so that North Korea can destroy it and kill everyone on board because otherwise a war will kill more people.
    No, that is your invention.
    My position is that war with North Korea would result in very very many South Korean deaths.

You are a typical liberal, evil to the core.
    Says the guy who would quite happily nuke a city full of women and children.
    There is nothing evil about what I said, just factual. You don't like it because it doesn't fit with your politics. But rather than try and demonstrate that I am wrong, you call me evil.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 18:56
    Seems.... I don't think it will happen. But if it does, it was bound to happen sooner or later in a fallen world.
    I think he is doing the right thing.
  10. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 19:09
    Seems.... I don't think it will happen. But if it does, it was bound to happen sooner or later in a fallen world.
    I think he is doing the right thing.
    Wow, you don't even agree with yourself. Come on now.

And why is the world fallen? We've never seen progress in human history like the last 50 years. Yes, things change. They always have, always will.

Please elaborate on why he does the right thing. In your own words.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 19:31
    Originally posted by Lundos
    While risking South Korea at the very least. Maybe even the world.

If Trump continues the US won't have any friends. So far Trump has certainly managed to alienate just about everyone (not directly involved in Trump business).
    So you say let North Korea continue in its nuke development.

I hear a modern day Chamberlain.
  12. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 19:41
    So you say let North Korea continue in its nuke development.

I hear a modern day Chamberlain.
    I say Bush Jr. should have done something in 2006. And no, war is not the solution. Luckily there are other ways.

I probably wouldn't have signed the Munich Agreement. Who am I to give away something that's not mine?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 20:06
    Wow, you don't even agree with yourself. Come on now.

And why is the world fallen? We've never seen progress in human history like the last 50 years. Yes, things change. They always have, always will.

Please elaborate on why he does the right thing. In your own words.
    It's a biblical term, you probably are not interested, but Dive knows what I mean.
  14. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 20:12
    It's a biblical term, you probably are not interested, but Dive knows what I mean.
    I've read the Bible. Well, most of it. I know what it means.
    Are you a JW and talking end of days? Anyway, it doesn't make much sense in a broader historical sense to talk about that.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 21:41
    I've read the Bible. Well, most of it. I know what it means.
    Are you a JW and talking end of days? Anyway, it doesn't make much sense in a broader historical sense to talk about that.
    No I am not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree