1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 21:42
    Here is something I did not know until now.....

Must-read article: David French in National Review cites several tweets from a wounded warrior to explain why President Trump’s use of a MOAB in Afghanistan is a game-changer, and not just because he used that weapon but because of the way he framed the ordering of future bomb strikes.

This is in line with what former Navy SEAL Carl Higbie told Fox & Friends this morning. He said there were much better munitions we could have used to penetrate and destroy tunnels, but the huge MOAB was chosen to send a message that American leadership is back. Higbie said he got fed up with Obama's handwringing, his lack of fortitude and his rules of engagement that tied soldiers' hands. He noted before Obama, commanders who needed to order a bomb strike simply did it. Under Obama, those decisions were taken away and given to lawyers, academics and bureaucrats who'd never even served. When troops were under fire and need backup, a call had to go up and up a long chain of command, seeking permission from every layer, then the decision had to come all the way back down. By the time the commanders got word on whether they were allowed to bomb the enemy, the battle was over and Americans were dead and wounded.

By dropping that MOAB, Trump didn’t just destroy a network of ISIS tunnels, he also blew away one of the most self-defeating aspects of Obama’s crippling rules of engagement that sent our own troops into battle with handcuffs on.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/446748/trumps-moab-drop-triggered-tweet-you-need-read

Sincerely,

Mike Huckabee
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 04:55
    Originally posted by Eladar
    http://www.americanlibertyreport.com/articles/obama-and-the-u-s-military-what-seven-years-has-wrought/
    I notice that alt-right fake-news sites won't even tell you who owns them anymore, or where they get their money.

Of course this doesn't matter to you lot.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 04:58
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Only 3 years 9 months untill the idiot is out of office.
    We're working on it, man...

The media isn't helping, with their HUGE fascination with HUUUUGGE weapons.

Almost no one's talking about Russia any more. And THAT is the point, here.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 05:00
    Says the person who thought Trump would never get elected.
    And if it weren't for Kris Kobach, he wouldn't have been.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 06:26
    Says the person who thought Trump would never get elected.
    I don't remember saying that.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 06:28
    Leading to war or not backing down and continue to let the US and its friends get screwed?
    Leading to war. Didn't I just say that?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 06:29
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Seems.... I don't think it will happen. But if it does, it was bound to happen sooner or later in a fallen world.
    I think he is doing the right thing.
    So, as I said, you are happy that Trump is leading the United States into war. Nice.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 06:32
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    It's a biblical term, you probably are not interested, but Dive knows what I mean.
    I know exactly what you mean, and like many of the other right wing American Christians in here and in the rest of the US, you use the concept of a "fallen world" as an excuse to justify your misanthropic political stance and lazy ethics.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 07:30
    Leading to war or not backing down and continue to let the US and its friends get screwed?
    You really are a disgusting imbecile, aren't you?

Do you have any idea how many children are going to die if North Korea and the US go at it?

Seriously. You are a very disturbing person.

We all know you think civilian casualties are acceptable, but the numbers you are willing to sacrifice for your dented, nationalistic ego is mind-boggingly psychotic.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 13:12
    I don't remember saying that.
    Did you rhink Trump would get elected?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 13:14
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    You really are a disgusting imbecile, aren't you?

Do you have any idea how many children are going to die if North Korea and the US go at it?

Seriously. You are a very disturbing person.

We all know you think civilian casualties are acceptable, but the numbers you are willing to sacrifice for your dented, nationalistic ego is mind-boggingly psychotic.
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.

How many North Koreans have been killed or needlessly starved to death under rhis family's rule?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 13:39
    Did you rhink Trump would get elected?
    I wasn't sure, I don't remember feeling one way or the other. I probably would have bet against it in a forced decision.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 13:53
    Leading to war. Didn't I just say that?
    We will see if it lrads to war or calls a weak bully on his bluff.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 13:54
    I wasn't sure, I don't remember feeling one way or the other. I probably would have bet against it in a forced decision.
    Everyone did, except for Trump.

The American people are complete idiots. They re-elected Obama, so I see no reason Trump won't get re-elected.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 14:19
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.

How many North Koreans have been killed or needlessly starved to death under rhis family's rule?
    And that gives you the right to sentence the whole of Seoul to death?
    The hundreds of thousands of children in both countries?

Just because your enemy is a murderer, doesn't give you the right to be one too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree