Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 17:06
    We’re three weeks out from the 2018 midterm election, and Hillary Clinton is popping up again like a Halloween ghoul who keeps rising from the grave to terrorize the American public.

As an Independent, I am less than thrilled with Donald Trump, nevertheless Trump is now President, and it's long past time for Hillary Clinton to vanish. What is wrong with this lady?? Does she enjoy being the butt of jokes?? Doesn't she know both Conservatives and Liberals despise her? I just don't get it.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/dear-god-hillary-clinton-please-just-go/ar-BBOyXPH
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 17:321 edit
    @mchill

I just love that woman.

And to think, at one time I wanted her where she belongs, which is behind bars.

Never more
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 17:37
    @mchill said
    We’re three weeks out from the 2018 midterm election, and Hillary Clinton is popping up again like a Halloween ghoul who keeps rising from the grave to terrorize the American public.

As an Independent, I am less than thrilled with Donald Trump, nevertheless Trump is now President, and it's long past time for Hillary Clinton to vanish. What is wrong with this lady?? Does sh ...[text shortened]... it.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/dear-god-hillary-clinton-please-just-go/ar-BBOyXPH
    Run Hillary run!!
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 23:24
    Even the dems don't want her around. Reminds me of a Tom Petty song
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 16:52
    @mchill said

As an Independent, I am less than thrilled with Donald Trump, nevertheless Trump is now President, and it's long past time for Hillary Clinton to vanish. What is wrong with this lady?? Does sh ...[text shortened]... it.....

Why would she think anything other than she is due, she knows that there are
    those in government that will protect her every move. She knows the press though
    they may not like her will nonetheless protect and prop her up if she is the top
    Dem choice. She had the DNC work its magic to make sure she won against
    Bernie, why would she think that will change? On top of all of that there are
    millions to be made by those in power, the more power one has the more money
    people will throw at you. Why would she avoid this?
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 17:38
    She did win the popular vote, just saying.
  7. Subscriberbadradger
    Scallywag
    the pie shop
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 17:51
    @stellspalfie said
    as did the brexiteers and look at the clu$t@£uck of a $hiT$t0rm that's created
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 17:55
    @stellspalfie said
    Popularity is often fleeting. Napoleon XIV is a perfect example.
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 18:11
    @great-big-stees said
    Popularity is often fleeting. Napoleon XIV is a perfect example.
    HRC was actually pretty unpopular right before the election with a net negative favorability rating of -12.6% in the Real Clear Politics aggregate of polls. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president/clintontrumpfavorability.html
  10. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 18:23
    @mchill said

I really don't get what the problem is you have with Hillary.
    I mean, yes, she seems like quite the bore... and yes, her face has been all over politics since the... well, I dunno… the late 17th century or something.

But why the hate?
    I mean, there are a whole bunch of politicians who have been around since the dinosaurs and they come away with worse bollocks than Clinton.
  11. Zugzwang
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 18:291 edit
    @mchill said

Mchill's loathing of her does NOT affect Hillary Clinton's right of free expression and participation in public life.

Mchill could ask President Trump to attempt to deport Hillary Clinton, but I doubt that would succeed.
  12. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 18:31
    @duchess64 said
    Mchill's loathing of her does NOT affect Hillary Clinton's right of free expression and participation in public life.
    Very well put.

My problem, though, is the loathing.
    Yes, she's a daft and annoying piece of trash, but why on earth hate her so?

It's not like she's murdered babies on an industrial scale or something.
  13. Zugzwang
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 18:43
    @shavixmir said
    Very well put.

My problem, though, is the loathing.
    Yes, she's a daft and annoying piece of trash, but why on earth hate her so?

It's not like she's murdered babies on an industrial scale or something.
    I have noticed that some people like to blame Hillary Clinton for what Bill Clinton did
    or allegedly did more than they want to hold Bill Clinton responsible for his own actions.

I have heard some people argue that if Hillary Clinton had been a better wife, then
    Bill Clinton would not have entered a sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky, so
    it's really her fault that he did.
  14. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 19:40
    @stellspalfie said
    by all the illegal and dead voters
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 14:29
    @sleepyguy said
    Run Hillary run!!
    Kankles can't run, it's more like crawl, and crawl she will!