Hillary is right again

Hillary is right again

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Feb 21

If Senate Republicans fail to convict Donald Trump, it won't be because the facts were with him or his lawyers mounted a competent defense. It will be because the jury includes his co-conspirators.

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) February 10, 2021

D

Moves
12 Feb 21
2 edits

Hillary is no one to talk because it's been proven she tried to impeach Trump the first time by manufacturing phony evidence.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
12 Feb 21
2 edits

@suzianne said
If Senate Republicans fail to convict Donald Trump, it won't be because the facts were with him or his lawyers mounted a competent defense. It will be because the jury includes his co-conspirators.

They will fail to convict him, they would fail to convict him if they were shown a video of Trump beating a police officer to death with one of his own flags.
But I think the Republican Party is mainly acting out of electoral and physical fear of the base. Some right wing psychos have found their way into the Republican senate and representatives ranks but mainly it’s old school republicans trying to avoid being blown away in the Trumpian hurricane that’s battering their party.
They should bite the bullet and ensure he cannot be resurrected in 2024 but they are way too spineless for that.
Do you remember the old tough guys in the westerns who, having been bit by a snake, cut into their own flesh and suck the poison out? Well that’s not the present day Republican Party they prefer to lay whimpering in the dust and die.

w

Moves
12 Feb 21

@suzianne said

I think he will probably be acquitted but my hot take is that Mitch McConnell votes for conviction.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
I think he will probably be acquitted but my hot take is that Mitch McConnell votes for conviction.
I agree he will be acquitted, not because he is innocent because the republicans are afraid to vote to impeach because they fear for their lives and the lives of their families. That is where the republican party looks to be at from where I sit at this point. It is sad for the U.S.A. that a President can incite a riot 5 dead after the attack on the Capital, and get away with it.

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
I agree he will be acquitted, not because he is innocent because the republicans are afraid to vote to impeach because they fear for their lives and the lives of their families. That is where the republican party looks to be at from where I sit at this point. It is sad for the U.S.A. that a President can incite a riot 5 dead after the attack on the Capital, and get away with it.

-VR
it's more about keeping there jobs as senators
there are not many jobs better than being a US senator
good pay
good heath care
a lot of perks
a lot of upside

w

Moves
12 Feb 21

@lemondrop said
it's more about keeping there jobs as senators
there are not many jobs better than being a US senator
good pay
good heath care
a lot of perks
a lot of upside
Right. Mitch McConnell though is 78 and he just won re-election. He's probably got an eye on retirement and not so much on his voting bloc.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
12 Feb 21

Hillary was right before?

D

Moves
12 Feb 21

@huckleberryhound said
Hillary was right before?
Yeah when she landed in Bosnia that time and bravely dodged all kinds of sniper fire.
Funny how nobody else on the plane remembers it that way.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Feb 21

@Dood111
Prove it assshole.

D

Moves
12 Feb 21

D

Moves
12 Feb 21

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
12 Feb 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I don’t disagree but I think she could take him, all bullies wilt like flowers in a furnace when their victim fights back.

D

Moves
12 Feb 21
1 edit

D

Moves
12 Feb 21