1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 11:40
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/07/hillary-clinton-originated-state-department-cables-with-classified-designation/

Hillary has stated that she did not know what the "C" stood for as classified in her e-mails.

Wiki Leaks shows us that Hillary used the "C" many times, but apparently did not know why.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 11:46
    In addition, 13 of Hillary's mobile devices are unaccounted for.

Remember when she claimed there was only one device?

LOL

Never before has a political candidate for President been exposed as such a liar.

But the most frightening thing of all, she will be the next President and there is nothing anyone can do to stop her.

Corruption is at an all time high in the US federal government. It will only get worse.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 12:573 edits
    Originally posted by whodey

vote for Nader.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 13:36
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/07/hillary-clinton-originated-state-department-cables-with-classified-designation/

Hillary has stated that she did not know what the "C" stood for as classified in her e-mails.

Wiki Leaks shows us that Hillary used the "C" many times, but apparently did not know why.
    Is this back to the three out of thousands of e-mails that had a (c) but in the wrong place i.e. the body of the e-mail rather than the header where it was supposed to be?

😴😴😴
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 14:01
    Never before has a political candidate for President been exposed as such a liar.
    I am going to take it from that that you do not consider Trump to be an actual candidate for president.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 14:07
    I am curious as to whether you know what the 'C' stands for.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 14:39

LOL

But the most frightening thing of all, she will be the next President and there is nothing anyone can do to stop her.

Corruption is at an all time high in the US federal government. It will only get worse.
    You believe the prospect of Hilary is more frightening than Trump???
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 20:03

1. "Never before has a political candidate for President been exposed as such a liar."

Really? Really?? Trump is a pathological liar. The man cannot help himself. He probably lies about what he wants for breakfast. Do you really think he "knows more about ISIS than the generals"? Most of his lies cannot be assessed yet, because a lot of them are about "what he'll do once he's elected". Like the wall.

2. "But the most frightening thing of all, she will be the next President and there is nothing anyone can do to stop her."

Frightening to all the Randians out there like you, maybe. Like Ryan and McConnell.

3. "Corruption is at an all time high in the US federal government. It will only get worse."

Another Randian worldview. Something you and other Randians want SO badly to be true that you'll all vote for Trump just to see it come true.

This hate of the Federal government was not on the public's radar until Reagan. In his first inaugural address, he said, "Government won't solve our problems. Government IS the problem." And he spent the next eight years making that come true. Thanks, Ronny.
  9. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 20:202 edits

LOL

I'm going to have to award this round to no1marauder and Suzianne. This email subject has been beat to death. Every few days someone releases some tiny new wrinkle about Hillary's emails, and folks like you start jumping around like jack rabbits. Call me naive if you will, but I'd like to think our justice dept. is somewhat better capable of dealing with this than the legions of folks like you, all with an incomplete set of facts, and little knowledge of the finer points of case law on this matter. I learned a long time ago if a person is not an attorney, they shouldn't try to be one. So please, don't try to be one. 🙂

P.S. Regarding corruption being at an all time high: Have you ever thought to producing some evidence to support this? Or are we supposed to take your word for it?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Sep '16 00:38
    Corruption? Its all just a game "for and by" sociopaths. Why is it that the ONLY people who have a shot at doing actual good (scientist and engineers) arent represented in the political arena...Plain and simply spoken, they "know better". So until "actual professional problem solvers" get involved we'll just keep bumbling around, f-ing every thing up, whlie lawyers (politicians) rape mankind.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Sep '16 12:07
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    Corruption? Its all just a game "for and by" sociopaths. Why is it that the ONLY people who have a shot at doing actual good (scientist and engineers) arent represented in the political arena...Plain and simply spoken, they "know better". So until "actual professional problem solvers" get involved we'll just keep bumbling around, f-ing every thing up, whlie lawyers (politicians) rape mankind.
    And the rape of the environment.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Sep '16 14:32
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I am going to take it from that that you do not consider Trump to be an actual candidate for president.
    He's not, he is throwing the election to his friends the Clintons
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Sep '16 14:35
    Originally posted by mchill
    I'm going to have to award this round to no1marauder and Suzianne. This email subject has been beat to death. Every few days someone releases some tiny new wrinkle about Hillary's emails, and folks like you start jumping around like jack rabbits. Call me naive if you will, but I'd like to think our justice dept. is somewhat better capable of dealing with this ...[text shortened]... thought to producing some evidence to support this? Or are we supposed to take your word for it?
    You really think that the DOJ or FBI are not influenced by the top dog in the Executive Department?

It would be akin to an employee at Microsoft thinking that Bill Gates will not have any input regarding a potential replacement for himself.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Sep '16 14:35
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    Clinton defense:

"Define rape"
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Sep '16 14:36
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Is this back to the three out of thousands of e-mails that had a (c) but in the wrong place i.e. the body of the e-mail rather than the header where it was supposed to be?

😴😴😴
    😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree