Hobby Lobby Wins

Hobby Lobby Wins

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 Jul 14

Is it a "substantial burden" on Hobby Lobby if its employees go to a hospital that performs abortions for standard care?

Would it be a "substantial burden" to a Hobby Lobby employee who pays part of the insurance premium and has the same religious beliefs as the owners if one of their fellow employees got an IUD under the plan?

M

Moves
04 Jul 14

Originally posted by no1marauder
It's your hypothetical; you tell me.

I'm not going to keep responding to your posts if you keep playing this game; it's a complete waste of time.
I thought you were an expert in business law. You should at least be able to tell us what Hobby Lobby is if it is not incorporated.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by MoneyManMike
I thought you were an expert in business law. You should at least be able to tell us what Hobby Lobby is if it is not incorporated.
It could be any number of things. Is this about Hobby Lobby or you trying with your usual sense of desperation to try and "prove" that you know more about law than I do? 😀

Try to stay on the subject and stop wasting everybody's time.

M

Moves
04 Jul 14
1 edit

It could be any number of things.
Go on...

And I am on subject. I will explain later after you answer my question.

Edit: Or you can admit that you do not know the answer and we can move on to relevance now.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Jul 14
1 edit

Go on...

Edit: Or you can admit that you do not know the answer and we can move on to relevance now.
GFY. You've given no information to make it possible for anyone to answer the question.

K

Germany

Moves
05 Jul 14

Go on...

What would a chair be if it wasn't a chair?

E

Moves
05 Jul 14

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
What would a chair be if it wasn't a chair?
Yes and if you use a chair you are no longer a person, but a chair.

E

Moves
05 Jul 14

You do realize that the entire idea of a "corporation" came from the "traditional European government dominated society", don't you?
So you are saying that we need to get rid of corporations or accept the communist idea that if you incorporate that you are no longer a private business but a government type entity?

E

Moves
05 Jul 14

Originally posted by Soothfast
So does this mean that corporations can go to heaven?
Does the shovel go to heaven? Does the chair go to heaven?

Does the person who uses a shovel or chair go to heaven?

Deep questions.

E

Moves
05 Jul 14

Hobby Lobby's usage of currency already places the same burden on them.
Really?

Because the government has outlawed the use of the gold standard and at one time outlawed even having gold so that it could take control of the currency we are now bound to the government if we use money?

What a sick point of view.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Reserve_Act

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
05 Jul 14

GFY. You've given no information to make it possible for anyone to answer the question.
A convincing argument. Do you often use it in court?

K

Germany

Moves
05 Jul 14

Originally posted by Eladar
Really?

Because the government has outlawed the use of the gold standard and at one time outlawed even having gold so that it could take control of the currency we are now bound to the government if we use money?

What a sick point of view.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Reserve_Act
You're totally missing the point, as usual. Perhaps you could try reading my previous post explaining the interconnectivity of trade implied by the usage of currency (regardless of what it is based on).

E

Moves
05 Jul 14

You're totally missing the point, as usual. Perhaps you could try reading my previous post explaining the interconnectivity of trade implied by the usage of currency (regardless of what it is based on).
You naturally think that since people must trade something the government has the right to control people with it.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
05 Jul 14

The Constitution grants responsibility of the central government to coin money (art1.sec.8). The existence of specific powers tends to argue against broad powers, otherwise why the specificity?

K

Germany

Moves
05 Jul 14

Originally posted by Eladar
You naturally think that since people must trade something the government has the right to control people with it.
Missing the point again. Keep trying.