1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 13:15
    Maybe the whole idea has not been explained yet? Does anyone know?
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 13:52
    @averagejoe1 said
    Maybe a minimal standard of equal access for voting in federal elections or standardised ID requirements.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 14:41
    @kevcvs57 said
    Maybe a minimal standard of equal access for voting in federal elections or standardised ID requirements.
    as opposed to MAXIMUM standard? Ahhh a great divider of Repub and Dem thinking. Do you know that feloss will be able to vote. This is something where you will chew on your pillow, you know it is not right , but you must shuffle along inside your group.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 14:51
    @averagejoe1 said
    as opposed to MAXIMUM standard? Ahhh a great divider of Repub and Dem thinking. Do you know that feloss will be able to vote. This is something where you will chew on your pillow, you know it is not right , but you must shuffle along inside your group.
    Just a question. What is a "feloss"?
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 15:29
    @mwmiller said
    Just a question. What is a "feloss"?
    Getting over covid, I had a bad bout. I’ve lost a few chess games and I can’t type very well. That is for felons you know a person who has been committed a crime against humanity against his brother.I Never Use that word, a creature of society gets a step right up and vote. At least I’m sure you wouldn’t want that
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 15:41
    @AverageJoe1
    So it's just a typo. Thanks. I just wanted to know what a feloss was.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 16:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    Jesus how can you have a maximum standard “I’m afraid you cannot vote today sir you have too much ID”
    😂😂
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 17:05
    @averagejoe1 said
    Those who have paid their debt to society SHOULD be able to vote.

They're Americans too, and many times a hell of a lot less guilty than their Republican neighbor.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 17:12
    @averagejoe1 said
    Getting over covid, I had a bad bout. I’ve lost a few chess games and I can’t type very well. That is for felons you know a person who has been committed a crime against humanity against his brother.I Never Use that word, a creature of society gets a step right up and vote. At least I’m sure you wouldn’t want that
    Why should people who have served their time have to continue to suffer without the restoration of their civil rights? This is cruel and unusual punishment.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 18:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    It's explained in Article I, Section 4 of the US Constitution. Take a gander: https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 18:44
    @AverageJoe1
    I didn't know feloss could not vote.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree