1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 10:33
    YouTube

analyses his speech level (it's 4th grade level), sentence structure, what words he uses and so on.

i would also like to point out that in the example used (Kimmel asks "is it wrong to discriminate on religion"😉 he spent 1 minute and 220 words to not even coming close to an answer to that particular question.

people who do not support him know this. people who support him don't seem to care or don't realize.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 10:51
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    people who do not support him know this. people who support him don't seem to care or don't realize.
    He comes across as a straight talking no-nonsense everyday person who does not put on airs. It is the fact that he lies non-stop that should be more of a concern than his supposed 'speech level'.
    Over in spirituality, it is often (not always) the people that use the biggest words that come across as having the worst personalities. The people who use simple English and bad language often come across as more honest.

Here in SA our current president got in partly because he was seen as being closer to the people than his predecessor who was much better educated and spoke much better English.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 10:55
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI

analyses his speech level (it's 4th grade level), sentence structure, what words he uses and so on.

i would also like to point out that in the example used (Kimmel asks "is it wrong to discriminate on religion"😉 he spent 1 minute and 220 words to not even coming close to an answer to that particular question ...[text shortened]... e who do not support him know this. people who support him don't seem to care or don't realize.
    I already did this thread
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 11:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    I already did this thread
    must have been lost among the massive amount of garbage you post.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 14:51
    Ironic coming from you.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 19:40
    So since I post garbage and then you turn around and post the same thing, does that mean you post garbage as well?
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 22:50
    Originally posted by JS357
    Ironic coming from you.
    huh thought we got along. always respected you and what you posted. must have been wrong. oh well, i will try hard to not lose sleep over it.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 22:50
    So since I post garbage and then you turn around and post the same thing, does that mean you post garbage as well?
    does not follow.
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 23:423 edits
    huh thought we got along. always respected you and what you posted. must have been wrong. oh well, i will try hard to not lose sleep over it.
    Believe it or not (and I got three up-votes) I stupidly thought I was replying to Whodey: My treatment of of him compared to you elsewhere is my only support.😞
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 00:10

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 04:50
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    TRUE.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 08:10
    Originally posted by JS357
    Believe it or not (and I got three up-votes) I stupidly thought I was replying to Whodey: My treatment of of him compared to you elsewhere is my only support.😞
    yeh, hoped so. i really think you are a reasonable poster. if you ever disagree with me, come out and say it.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 13:14
    does not follow.
    And you certainly can't lead either
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 15:18
    And you certainly can't lead either
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)
  15. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 15:24
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)
    Antithesis of logic: A post by zahlardi.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree