How is this not a cult?

How is this not a cult?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
176d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
What has that got to do with rallies by either party? Anyway, MY daughter is working on her PhD in music down in Brazil where she lives so she would not be beat out by some trans, that takes actual talent not brawn because you used to be male and got the whack job.
Tell me again why you think you are not in a cult? I think that was the OP not trans BS.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
176d

@my2sons
So you figure Trump is your guy in spite of the fact he is in deep doo doo legally.
Tell me why you like Trump.
For instance, do you like the idea that he espoused just a couple days ago in a nationally broadcast TV show, if he was POTUS again he made it clear he would use the power of office to go after his enemies, subverting DOJ to his purposes, just like he did with Col. Vindman, was that whole 'perfect' phone call ok with you, pressuring Zelinski to come up with dirt on the Bidens with the threat to him he would withhold the near half billion in military aid to Ukraine or are you one of those that thinks it's ok for Putin to rebuilt the Soviet empire and we know good and well if he destroys Ukraine, he WILL go after the next on in line, is that ok too?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
175d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
What has that got to do with rallies by either party? Anyway, MY daughter is working on her PhD in music down in Brazil where she lives so she would not be beat out by some trans, that takes actual talent not brawn because you used to be male and got the whack job.
Tell me again why you think you are not in a cult? I think that was the OP not trans BS.
Settle, SHouse, I am speaking figuratively, not about your actual daughter. How long you been debating?
Anyway, if, say, your cousin has a daughter who has to race against a 6'2" monster man, or boy, what do you think his position would be.
Please don't come back with "I don't have a cousin'. It would divulge your liberal side. Kev does that. One is enough. Example: Today, I mentioned 10 acres of blueberry bushes in an anology of many blueberries. He said, 10 acres is not enough. What in the hell? is he 10th grade?