1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 16:13
    ...because of the democrats need to steal an election?
    as a side affect their cronies in big pharma got richer too...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/25/fda-retreats-will-remove-anti-ivermectin-posts-for-covid-19-treatment/
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 16:38
    Dd trump even know that DHHS was an executive branch enforcement agency? And if so, did he steal an election from himself?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 16:42
    @wildgrass said
    Dd trump even know that DHHS was an executive branch enforcement agency? And if so, did he steal an election from himself?
    I wish uo libs could debte things you know about. Why, you may teach us guys on the other side of the fence. Speculating 'who knew what' is quite boring.
    Here is an idea… Tell us something that you think that we should know that you know about, not in a political sense, since we disagree there, but something that you do that you think we should do. I don't mean to be cynical or funny here, but, y'all have a way of getting money that you did not earn, and I would like for you to tell us how you do that, again I am serious, we are curious. Respectfully yours, AvJoe
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 16:52
    @mott-the-hoople said

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/25/fda-retreats-will-remove-anti-ivermectin-posts-for-covid-19-treatment/
    Breitbart… ivermectin…

Sweet Jesus. You fukking retard.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 17:09
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Here is an answer from John Hopkins, you probably never heard of it but they are actual scientists rather than the scum you listed.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/2019-novel-coronavirus-myth-versus-fact#:~:text=Ivermectin%20cures%20or%20prevents%20COVID,The%20answer%20is%20false.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 20:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    I wish uo libs could debte things you know about. Why, you may teach us guys on the other side of the fence. Speculating 'who knew what' is quite boring.
    Here is an idea… Tell us something that you think that we should know that you know about, not in a political sense, since we disagree there, but something that you do that you think we should do. I don't mean to b ...[text shortened]... e for you to tell us how you do that, again I am serious, we are curious. Respectfully yours, AvJoe
    I'm not speculating, because either way is bad for trump. If he did know that he was in charge of running the DHHS, and he thought they were not executing congresses wishes, then he really could have made some changes there to prevent this.

If he didn't know, well, then, he's an idiot.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 00:52
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Here is an answer from John Hopkins, you probably never heard of it but they are actual scientists rather than the scum you listed.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/2019-novel-coronavirus-myth-versus-fact#:~:text=Ivermectin%20cures%20or%20prevents%20COVID,The%20answer%20is%20false.
    I know enough to know it is JohnS Hopkins

Your link is from 2021. Did you not read my link?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 03:42
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Right, John Hopkins is SCIENCE not fukking ultrarightwingnut conspiracy slingers.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 04:46
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Right, John Hopkins is SCIENCE not fukking ultrarightwingnut conspiracy slingers.
    _FALSE_FALSE_FALSE_

Irresponsible and misleading reports are circulating in social media and elsewhere that taking the clotshot is a safe way to prevent or cure COVID-19.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 08:22
    @mott-the-hoople said

You literally get more stupid everyday, who do you suppose is going to take your bull💩 seriously
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 08:23
    @wajoma said
    _FALSE_FALSE_FALSE_

Irresponsible and misleading reports are circulating in social media and elsewhere that taking the clotshot is a safe way to prevent or cure COVID-19.
    It’s good you start your posts with a fair warning.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 08:33
    @wajoma said
    _FALSE_FALSE_FALSE_

LIAR LIAR LIAR
    Dystopian misanthropic pigs like you have killed untold thousands possibly millions with foreign sate financed disinformation onslaught.
    Covid was a killer and would have killed a whole lot more without the vaccines.
    A fact which clearly annoys you is that only morons died from not getting vaccinated
  13. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 09:222 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    LIAR LIAR LIAR
    Dystopian misanthropic pigs like you have killed untold thousands possibly millions with foreign sate financed disinformation onslaught.
    Covid was a killer and would have killed a whole lot more without the vaccines.
    A fact which clearly annoys you is that only morons died from not getting vaccinated
    https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/why-do-vaccinated-people-represent-most-covid-19-deaths-right-now/

In NZ 70% of wuflu deaths have been juiced.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 10:501 edit
    @Wajoma
    That’s because about 98% have been vaxed ad vaxed people re more likely to be medically vulnerable especially during the early phase / mutations
    Edit I hound have checked your link for misrepresentation

“ The share of COVID-19 deaths among those who are vaccinated has risen. In fall 2021, about 3 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted. But by January 2022, as we showed in an analysis posted on the Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker, about 4 in 10 deaths were vaccinated or boosted. By April 2022, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data show that about 6 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted, and that’s remained true through at least August 2022 (the most recent month of data).”

“ There are several factors at play here, including a rising share of the population that is vaccinated, waning immune protection and low uptake of boosters, and changes in immunity among the unvaccinated. New variants combined with a reduction in masking and other non-pharmaceutical interventions may also lead to more transmission, which can in turn lead to more deaths.”

It’s a lot more complicated than your post sugests even if you trust a link from an anti vaxxer conspiracy nut
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 11:55
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Johns Hopkins dumbass 😂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree