How to cover a lying president?

How to cover a lying president?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
19 Dec 16

Originally posted by DeepThought
You might want to think twice about calling people "libtard" given that you cannot distinguish an April Fools joke from real news and cannot spell comrad[b]e.[/b]
Libtards are libtards. You can't be a liberal without having a mental condition.

They don't have enough common sense to know you can't simply take from producers to fund the government who then run up a debt handing the money to people who don't work.

If you are unwilling to work you shouldn't be given money. Southern Europe as well as the US isn't going to be able to run up the debt forever.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
20 Dec 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
😴
I'll take it that means you got squat.

Read a book!

Moves
20 Dec 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
I'll take it that means you got squat.
As usual, you take it wrong. It means your concocted birther fable is sleep-inducing.

K

Germany

Moves
20 Dec 16

Originally posted by Eladar
You asked for lies. I gave them. You need not agree with them.
It's telling that when asked for the three most egregious lies you cannot even come up with a single obvious lie.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20 Dec 16

Originally posted by Eladar
Libtards are libtards. You can't be a liberal without having a mental condition.

They don't have enough common sense to know you can't simply take from producers to fund the government who then run up a debt handing the money to people who don't work.

If you are unwilling to work you shouldn't be given money. Southern Europe as well as the US isn't going to be able to run up the debt forever.
What do you reckon will happen if they do keep running up that debt?

Seriously, what's your worst case scenario?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20 Dec 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
As usual, you take it wrong. It means your concocted birther fable is sleep-inducing.
Is he still birthing about?

My God, the man is not only stupid, he's suffering from OCD.