1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 11:31
    YouTube

This youtube is used as an example. There are plenty of videos of journalists appear to have a stroke trying to explain Trump's obvious lies. Some ideas are presented here and others can be easily found

I tend to agree with "Ignore his tweets" for starters. He can't be given attention whenever he blurbs something. You can't constantly address every one of his brain farts because by the time you finish, he has 10 more lies out on twitter.

Take all his official actions, concrete policy proposals and dismantle those (if they are bad/misleading/etc)
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 12:55
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdIKAWdMBNY

This youtube is used as an example. There are plenty of videos of journalists appear to have a stroke trying to explain Trump's obvious lies. Some ideas are presented here and others can be easily found

I tend to agree with "Ignore his tweets" for starters. He can't be given attention whenever he blurbs s ...[text shortened]... official actions, concrete policy proposals and dismantle those (if they are bad/misleading/etc)
    Shouldn't the title have been "How to cover a speaking president"?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 13:06
    Trump isn't President yet.

Obama is one of the most prolific liar in chief this country has ever seen.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 13:09
    Originally posted by Eladar

What would you say are three of Obama's most egregious lies?
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 15:01
    Originally posted by Eladar

after you answer KN, can you tell me if you understand the difference between lying and not managing to fulfill a promise for reasons that do not include lack of trying /lack of intention to keep it in the first place? (republican obstruction springs to mind)
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 15:031 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    no it shouldn't have been

trump lies more than any other president from the start of the 20th century and he hasn't even taken office yet.

he ran his campaign on lies, he now admits flat out those were lies to his supporters on his thank you tour and they continue to cheer him.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 15:16
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Let's start with his birth certificate, work forward from there.
    How much time do you have?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 15:16
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    How about 1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc.

http://freedomoutpost.com/1063-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste-etc/
  9. Germany
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 15:21
    A conspiracy theory is not exactly evidence of someone lying.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 15:21
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    How about 1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc.

http://freedomoutpost.com/1063-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste-etc/
    Which of those 1063 alleged examples would you say make up the three most egregious examples of Obama lying?
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 15:33
    no

we will no longer waste time on something already proven. this is a problem that arises in many discussions. global warming, no intelligent design in schools, racism in the US, police shootings and brutality, etc. Each and every time someone wants to have a discussion on any of those subjects they must instead waste time AGAIN because some idiot like yourself asks for proof that the issue even exists.

the birth certificate idiocy has been settled. you bringing it up makes you a troll or a moron.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 16:30
    Now, now, only Republicans lie.

Hillary never did nor Obama.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 16:32
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdIKAWdMBNY

I tend to agree with "Ignore his tweets" for starters. He can't be given attention whenever he blurbs s ...[text shortened]... official actions, concrete policy proposals and dismantle those (if they are bad/misleading/etc)
    Why report? That's reactionary.
    Grab the initiative! Get pro-active, that's what I say!

Just start making up your own lies about Trump and spreading it everywhere you.can.

Seemingly he wasn't born in the US and he raped a 3 month old puppy at a party last Summer.
    He's caught on camera saying: "the English PM thinks he's cool having sex with a dead pig's head??? Hell, I'm coolerest person the world, hand me that pup!"
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 17:17
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Why report? That's reactionary.
    Grab the initiative! Get pro-active, that's what I say!

Just start making up your own lies about Trump and spreading it everywhere you.can.

Seemingly he wasn't born in the US and he raped a 3 month old puppy at a party last Summer.
    He's caught on camera saying: "the English PM thinks he's cool having sex with a dead pig's head??? Hell, I'm coolerest person the world, hand me that pup!"
    yes, because the purpose of the media should be to get even.

grow up
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 17:26
    so far, even though the subject of discussion was "How to cover a lying president", the answers were "Every president lies", "Obama lied too", "Obama's certificate was a fake", "The media should forget its purpose and just go full TheOnion".

So rather than discuss how to cover a compulsive liar in the future so the public gets at least somewhat informed, we are supposed to prove again to the flat-earther dumbass/troll that Obama was in fact born in the US, to tell shav to take his lame jokes somewhere else (perhaps in General), to tell the whodey creature that Obama lying (which he absolutely did no more than all the presidents in the history of the US, in fact he has a much better record of campaign promises kept or at least compromised than most of them) has nothing to do with Trump lying his ass off in his campaign and in the next 4 years.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree