1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 12:031 edit
    Google how many mothers who suffered miscarriages are now accused of manslaughter and face jail time in craphole states.

I wrote "mothers" intentionally. These are women who actually wanted the pregnancy, suffering a devastating trauma outside their control, having to prove their innocence to the world because of draconian laws.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 12:19
    @zahlanzi said
    - Every male everywhere gets a vasectomy (they are reversible)
    - If a male decides they want children he must get a license to reproduce from the government and have a doctor reverse the vasectomy.
    - There isn't "one" government , each may have different rules for issuing that "go ahead and have children" paper. Let's say, 50 bodies of government (totally arbitrary number ...[text shortened]...
    - You must submit to regular checkups to prove you haven't reversed your vasectomy in a back alley
    Substitute "female" for "male" and this post shows just how controlling American abortion laws are. Pity most of your male readers didn't see understand the message. In rational countries coercive control is a crime.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 16:22
    @zahlanzi said
    "And that is all I have to say about that!!"
    That's all. Nothing else? Nothing about the current laws enacted in the US against women that are WAAAY more invasive that what i proposed? A vasectomy is something that can be performed in 15 minutes and you need a bit of ice to your bits. Compare that to forcing a woman to carry an ectopic pregnancy until she dies or the egg "d ...[text shortened]... EVEN in the case of fukin rape where they could nothing to prevent it?

Nothing to say about that?
    Y’all write about abortion. I am of the opinion we should write about life.
    After we print out our writings, let our 15 yr olds read and pick a side.
    Now you know where I am coming from.

Whew . I’m thinking you may have had emotional had some experience with the abortion world?
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 16:38
    @averagejoe1 said
    I agree.

How about getting all your guns off the streets, you murderous morons?
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 18:30
    @shallow-blue said
    I agree.

How about getting all your guns off the streets, you murderous morons?
    Guns?
    Everyone, put this classic segue into your journals, this one authored by, let me see, ….Shallow Blue.
    Now, what was the issue?
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 18:33
    @averagejoe1 said

Whew . I’m thinking you may have had emotional had some experience with the abortion world?
    if you were on the side of life, then you wouldn't have immediately jumped to scream unconstitutional when i mentioned vasectomies for all, a procedure way less risky than forcing women to carry pregnancies that are always risky even when wanted and everything is done just right.

If you were on the side of life you would be against death penalty. You would want gun control. You would want paid maternity leave. You would want free healthcare.

You aren't on the side of life, you hypocrite.You want to control women.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 19:38
    @averagejoe1 said

Talk to me when you give birth.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 19:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    ooooooooo, sounds like a lot of government power, Zahlanzi. I know, with you, that such power is the order of the day (literally!!), but nothing you mention here could pass Constitutional muster.

I hope you are being facetious . Can you IMAGINE such a society? Would you make us wear arm bands to tell everyone our status?

Edit: One of my pet peeves is the need fo ...[text shortened]... y are doing as if we give a shote. So, yes, in your world, arm bands would be next. brrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Did you major in hyperbole in law school?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 19:44
    @averagejoe1 said
    Theeeeeerrre He Goes!!!!!
    Absolutely amazing, that you would prove the AvJoe Aphorism that Forum Libs do not answer questions, change issues, and attempt to use cleverisms to deflect the issue at hand.
    Your "questions" are impossible to answer without first agreeing to your "givens", which are usually false.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 19:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    Guns?
    Everyone, put this classic segue into your journals, this one authored by, let me see, ….Shallow Blue.
    Now, what was the issue?
    Mind answering the question?

Why don't cons answer questions?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 19:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    I see it was sarcasm, and apologize for not being able to discern that it was sarcasm. So everyone, my response was written as if he were suggesting that which he wrote.
    Here again, I wrote yesterday that you fellers need to make such posts a bit more discernible, you are all so off-the-wall from the point of view of extreme conservatists such as myself, that when y ...[text shortened]... nd astounding, so how else was I supposed to take it? And that is all I have to say about that!! 🙂
    Because when you believe Republican extremists, how can you understand normal people, right?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 19:54
    @zahlanzi said
    "And that is all I have to say about that!!"
    That's all. Nothing else? Nothing about the current laws enacted in the US against women that are WAAAY more invasive that what i proposed? A vasectomy is something that can be performed in 15 minutes and you need a bit of ice to your bits. Compare that to forcing a woman to carry an ectopic pregnancy until she dies or the egg "d ...[text shortened]... EVEN in the case of fukin rape where they could nothing to prevent it?

Nothing to say about that?
    This is why "States Rights" sucks balls.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 19:551 edit
    @suzianne said
    Talk to me when you give birth.
    Do women who haven’t “given birth” not have a say?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 19:58
    @divegeester said
    Do women who haven’t “given birth” not have a say?
    Leave it to you to miss my point entirely.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 22:51
    @zahlanzi said
    if you were on the side of life, then you wouldn't have immediately jumped to scream unconstitutional when i mentioned vasectomies for all, a procedure way less risky than forcing women to carry pregnancies that are always risky even when wanted and everything is done just right.

If you were on the side of life you would be against death penalty. You would want gun contro ...[text shortened]... ld want free healthcare.

You aren't on the side of life, you hypocrite.You want to control women.
    You are saying the govt should force vasectomies, ( we are speaking theoretically of course). You temper that statement somewhat by mentioning forcing women..., in the same sentence.
    I take issue with comparing the two, in that the first one is absolute, govt physically acts. There could be ramification for failing to comply, n'est -ce pas?
    One does not 'force' a woman to carry a baby, she does it herself. Her choice, to have and carry a child.. You suggest that a vasectomy be mandatory. One govt mandatory, one not. Whew.
    I do not want to control women, I 'want' them to be responsible for themselves.. .....their choice.
    I do not believe In gun control, because I would not be able to protect my children. I do not believe in govt- paid much of anything, you will note that the USA is already up to its ears in health care. Remember. ....if the govt pays for something, they have to get the money somewhere.
    Responsible people already have it, they do not need govt assistance.. The 40M desparate who don't...... we should cover them.
    People who want paid maternity should negotiate a job that offers that. Are you for real? What has the government got to do with that?
    Now, where were we? Do you take exceptions to my comments, how so?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree