1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '23 16:043 edits
    - Every male everywhere gets a vasectomy (they are reversible)
    - If a male decides they want children he must get a license to reproduce from the government and have a doctor reverse the vasectomy.
    - There isn't "one" government , each may have different rules for issuing that "go ahead and have children" paper. Let's say, 50 bodies of government (totally arbitrary number and totally not aimed at any particular country)
    - If you dodge the mandatory vasectomy, you go to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect 200$.
    - You must submit to regular checkups to prove you haven't reversed your vasectomy in a back alley
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '23 16:14

Removed by poster

3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Mar '23 17:091 edit
    Men must look at sonagrams of babies before having sex. Women can use Texas' bounty-hunter law to sue any men who refuse to comply.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Mar '23 17:222 edits
    @zahlanzi said
    - Every male everywhere gets a vasectomy (they are reversible)
    - If a male decides they want children he must get a license to reproduce from the government and have a doctor reverse the vasectomy.
    - There isn't "one" government , each may have different rules for issuing that "go ahead and have children" paper. Let's say, 50 bodies of government (totally arbitrary number ...[text shortened]...
    - You must submit to regular checkups to prove you haven't reversed your vasectomy in a back alley
    ooooooooo, sounds like a lot of government power, Zahlanzi. I know, with you, that such power is the order of the day (literally!!), but nothing you mention here could pass Constitutional muster.

I hope you are being facetious . Can you IMAGINE such a society? Would you make us wear arm bands to tell everyone our status?

Edit: One of my pet peeves is the need for libs to, together with their LBBQT subsection, tell everyone about themselves and what they are doing as if we give a shote. So, yes, in your world, arm bands would be next. brrrrrrrrrrrrr
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    17 Mar '23 17:521 edit
    @Zahlanzi

Er, I have an alternative suggestion: teach people to act responsibly and respectfully.

This would solve more problems than abortion.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Mar '23 19:50
    @moonbus said
    @Zahlanzi

Er, I have an alternative suggestion: teach people to act responsibly and respectfully.

This would solve more problems than abortion.
    But you would have to begin by asking a nose-ring liberal to not put her ‘Free Abortions! ‘ poster board in your face. THAT is disrespectful. You have a hell of a battle to expect respect.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    17 Mar '23 20:51
    @averagejoe1 said
    But you would have to begin by asking a nose-ring liberal to not put her ‘Free Abortions! ‘ poster board in your face. THAT is disrespectful. You have a hell of a battle to expect respect.
    I didn’t say it would be easy.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '23 22:58
    @averagejoe1 said
    ooooooooo, sounds like a lot of government power, Zahlanzi. I know, with you, that such power is the order of the day (literally!!), but nothing you mention here could pass Constitutional muster.

I hope you are being facetious . Can you IMAGINE such a society? Would you make us wear arm bands to tell everyone our status?

Edit: One of my pet peeves is the need fo ...[text shortened]... y are doing as if we give a shote. So, yes, in your world, arm bands would be next. brrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Posts like these are why i believe you really are dumb and not trolling. You didn't realize everything I proposed is happening to women right now already in the US (and a few other countries living under sharia law). Yes, since you would need directions to find your own nose, I am calling the red states the talibans of america.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 01:34
    @zahlanzi said
    Posts like these are why i believe you really are dumb and not trolling. You didn't realize everything I proposed is happening to women right now already in the US (and a few other countries living under sharia law). Yes, since you would need directions to find your own nose, I am calling the red states the talibans of america.
    I’ll take your word for what is happening, but all I get from your post is incessant fomenting government dictating what we do. It is not in our Constitution, ole buddy.
    Step back a moment, a free society of independence. At what point do we give in to your suggested dictators?
    If a govt can force people like me to have a vasectomy, why can’t we force rapists to have castration?
    Zahlanzi, why wont you answer this question.? Should the govt be able to do both? Should govts tell people what to dammit do? Zahlanzi ?
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 05:06
    @averagejoe1 said

Edit: One of my pet peeves is the need fo ...[text shortened]... y are doing as if we give a shote. So, yes, in your world, arm bands would be next. brrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Oh, sort of like the Handmaid’s tale?
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 10:481 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Oh, sort of like the Handmaid’s tale?
    Theeeeeerrre He Goes!!!!!
    Absolutely amazing, that you would prove the AvJoe Aphorism that Forum Libs do not answer questions, change issues, and attempt to use cleverisms to deflect the issue at hand.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 11:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    Theeeeeerrre He Goes!!!!!
    Absolutely amazing, that you would prove the AvJoe Aphorism that Forum Libs do not answer questions, change issues, and attempt to use cleverisms to deflect the issue at hand.
    it's not his fault you didn't understand what he was saying.

You asked a question "Can you imagine such a society". He answered. Someone did imagine such a society, where the oppressed are the women and towards which the US is fast approaching. You only got your panties in a knot because i imagined a similar dystopia where men are the victims.

Can YOU imagine?
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 11:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    I’ll take your word for what is happening, but all I get from your post is incessant fomenting government dictating what we do. It is not in our Constitution, ole buddy.
    Step back a moment, a free society of independence. At what point do we give in to your suggested dictators?
    If a govt can force people like me to have a vasectomy, why can’t we force rapists t ...[text shortened]... tion.? Should the govt be able to do both? Should govts tell people what to dammit do? Zahlanzi ?
    "all I get from your post is incessant fomenting government dictating what we do"
    Imagine me writing the biggest "DUH" i can possibly can. How about i add a "No sht, sherlock". Maybe then you will get the obvious.

"Step back a moment, a free society of independence. At what point do we give in to your suggested dictators?
    If a govt can force people like me to have a vasectomy, why can’t we force rapists to have castration?"
    "Should govts tell people what to dammit do?"
    I want you to read the original post of this thread. I want you to think for a second if i literally want to implement those things or if i am trying to sarcastically make a point. I want you to think which country in the world might be already doing or trying to do things similar to what i proposed, not the same but similar, to a group of people that doesn't have a penis.

You can get there, i know you're dumb but you can't be THIS dumb?
    Can you?
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 11:45
    @zahlanzi said
    "all I get from your post is incessant fomenting government dictating what we do"
    Imagine me writing the biggest "DUH" i can possibly can. How about i add a "No sht, sherlock". Maybe then you will get the obvious.

"Step back a moment, a free society of independence. At what point do we give in to your suggested dictators?
    If a govt can force people like me to have ...[text shortened]... oesn't have a penis.

You can get there, i know you're dumb but you can't be THIS dumb?
    Can you?
    I see it was sarcasm, and apologize for not being able to discern that it was sarcasm. So everyone, my response was written as if he were suggesting that which he wrote.
    Here again, I wrote yesterday that you fellers need to make such posts a bit more discernible, you are all so off-the-wall from the point of view of extreme conservatists such as myself, that when you couch posts 'inside sarcasm'......we don't know it!!!!!!!
    ('Hmmmmmm ๐Ÿค” ....where is going with this, can he be serious!/?!?!). Who knew? Not me, I guess. Zahlanzi you have written many serious posts which I have found astounding, so how else was I supposed to take it? And that is all I have to say about that!! ๐Ÿ™‚
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 11:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    I see it was sarcasm, and apologize for not being able to discern that it was sarcasm. So everyone, my response was written as if he were suggesting that which he wrote.
    Here again, I wrote yesterday that you fellers need to make such posts a bit more discernible, you are all so off-the-wall from the point of view of extreme conservatists such as myself, that when y ...[text shortened]... nd astounding, so how else was I supposed to take it? And that is all I have to say about that!! ๐Ÿ™‚
    "And that is all I have to say about that!!"
    That's all. Nothing else? Nothing about the current laws enacted in the US against women that are WAAAY more invasive that what i proposed? A vasectomy is something that can be performed in 15 minutes and you need a bit of ice to your bits. Compare that to forcing a woman to carry an ectopic pregnancy until she dies or the egg "dies". Or forcing a woman to carry a fetus that can't develop a skull until it dies just because the "heart" is still "beating". With all the complications that ensue.

Nothing at all about the government telling women what to do? Telling them what rights they lose because they got pregnant? EVEN in the case of fukin rape where they could nothing to prevent it?

Nothing to say about that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree