How would convictions change the election?

How would convictions change the election?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
208d

@moonbus said
On the Island of Guadeloupe, in the Caribbean, there is a museum dedicated to chronicling the international slave trade. I've been there, I've seen it. It's an impressive display, covering the whole damnable enterprise, from Europe to Africa to the New World.

I'd have donated the Robt. E. Lee statue to that museum. It's a piece of history, after all.
Sure. Save the statue for historical reasons. I don't see any anti-jewish people attempting to eradicate all monuments to the jews. Or racists trying to demolilsh slave museums.
Raving maniac liberals.

Lake Como

Moves
208d

@averagejoe1 said
How bout listing all of the Trump failures. We don't have to list those of Biden, we already know them. Are y'all letting people from all over the world come into Ameria so that the dems will get votes and keep the presidency.??? Why, is that playing fair?
Trump failures are not so mamy, considering no one is perfect. I think Eisenhower made a few. We all prospered during Trump, $5000 increases in income per family, peace, prosperity, made despots scared of him......saying he was in love with Kim, do you not see how he was messing with Kim?
Failures? Just look around you, today, and see Biden failures. Or, show us some really good stuff, as you stand at a gas pump, seeing a pitiful lady with 3 kids filling up while on the way to a Food Pantry for week-old food for sale at a real bargain.

Über-Nerd

Moves
207d

@averagejoe1 said
Trump failures are not so mamy, considering no one is perfect. I think Eisenhower made a few. We all prospered during Trump, $5000 increases in income per family, peace, prosperity, made despots scared of him......saying he was in love with Kim, do you not see how he was messing with Kim?
Failures? Just look around you, today, and see Biden failures. Or, show us ...[text shortened]... th 3 kids filling up while on the way to a Food Pantry for week-old food for sale at a real bargain.
Sure, 5000 is fine. That assumes the bread winner of the family survived COVID. Tens of thousand’s didn’t who might have , but for Trump’s catastrophically poor performance in response to the pandemic. Ask any family which lost their loved one to COVID which they would rather have now: the money or their father.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
207d
1 edit

@moonbus said
Sure, 5000 is fine. That assumes the bread winner of the family survived COVID. Tens of thousand’s didn’t who might have , but for Trump’s catastrophically poor performance in response to the pandemic. Ask any family which lost their loved one to COVID which they would rather have now: the money or their father.
You could ask the same of friends and relations of those that died from the clotshot.

Über-Nerd

Moves
207d

@averagejoe1 said
Failures? Just look around you, today, and see Biden failures. Or, show us ...[text shortened]... th 3 kids filling up while on the way to a Food Pantry for week-old food for sale at a real bargain.
So, basically what you're saying is that Trump bought your vote for 5000 dollars. Explain how this is different from Jeff Bezos buying liberals' votes.

Über-Nerd

Moves
207d

@wajoma said
You could ask the same of friends and relations of those that died from the clotshot.
It was Trump who disbanded the national pandemic response team, plunging the country into a patchwork of separate states' haphazard responses to a pandemic. That cost tens of thousands of lives unnecessarily. How many people died possibly because of a vaccination?

Lake Como

Moves
207d
1 edit

@moonbus said
Note that you change the issue. It is not about Covid, it is about how Trump was successful in creating an economy.
I am laid up in hospital with Covid. A Trump guy comes to see me, says, 'Hey, Trump has really turned the economy around, all of our friends have realized increased income." Would I try to connect up my illness with what Trump is doing in DC? You are so shallow here, just grabbing for straws.
Here, I point out the good economy, and you say Trump should have cured Covid, or whatever you are trying to say. Huh!????
Can any of you libs chat in normal conversation? I picture you and I at one of those 'clubs' y'all talk about, having a beer, having that very exchange. I would say, "what in the hell, Moonbus? Moonbus, why don't you just as well say Why didn't he clear up the abortion matter?"
Could you all do us a favor and stay on issue? Whew.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
207d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
P.S. Trump supporters: This thread is NOT about the Bidens, so please stay on topic and restrain your urges to run off in different directions. 🙂

Failures? Just look around you, today, and see Biden failures.

Dear Joe - You have a hard time following directions, don't you?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
206d

@AverageJoe1
So for you your 5K means a LOT more than the deaths of tens of thousands of Covid patients because of the incompentency of Trump, and now we know the WHY, which was Trump had money invested in drugs and Pfizer was going to beat his money so he downplayed the entire Covid pandemic because of that.
And you still love him and defend him to the bitter end. And I doubt very much you would ever change your vote like you mewl at here if Trump is convicted.
You don't care he has already been convicted TWICE for fraud with a 25 MILLION dollar settlement, Trump so called University and Trump so called "charity''. Both of which were just grifts for Trump but that is not enough is it?

Lake Como

Moves
203d

@moonbus said
Day one of the trial in Colorado:

https://us.cnn.com/2023/10/30/politics/takeaways-trump-14th-amendment-trial-colorado/index.html

Trump’s lawyers argued it wasn’t an insurrection, despite the fact that a number of participants have have already been convicted of exactly that.

I doubt the prosecutor can prove that Trump was an insurrectionist, but might just prove “aiding and abetting.”
Well, maybe those convicted were guilty of insurrection. As Trump has not been charged with it, ….well, you figure it out.

Lake Como

Moves
203d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
So for you your 5K means a LOT more than the deaths of tens of thousands of Covid patients because of the incompentency of Trump, and now we know the WHY, which was Trump had money invested in drugs and Pfizer was going to beat his money so he downplayed the entire Covid pandemic because of that.
And you still love him and defend him to the bitter end. And I d ...[text shortened]... d Trump so called "charity''. Both of which were just grifts for Trump but that is not enough is it?
I would indeed change, prob to Nikki Haley.

Moves
203d

If Biden is just charged it would have a huge effect on the election.
Even MSN is jumping on the bandwagon.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bidens-caught-red-handed-oversight-committee-says-wh-is-attempting-to-stonewall-smoking-gun-evidence/ar-AA1jqhf7?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=9e075c608de24cab9222cebcd2823f4f&ei=13

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
203d
1 edit

@Mott-The-Hoople
In other words for zombies like you, your god king Trump can literally do no wrong, could literally shoot someone in Times Square and since he IS your god king with emphasis on the god part, he is and always will be above the law and in your so called mind a conviction would just show how corrupt the entire DOJ system is, and if he is convicted by jury, that jury has been bought out, or threatened by those cursed dems trying to turn the US into a banana republic no matter WHAT real evidence is shown to be 100% true.

Since your god king showed TS docs to that Australian billionaire discussing how close a US sub can get undetected to Russian subs, it is quite alright with you since if your god king discussed it, he declassified it by telepathy and that is all you need to know since your god king would NEVER threaten US security.

w

Moves
203d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Well, maybe those convicted were guilty of insurrection. As Trump has not been charged with it, ….well, you figure it out.
While he's not being charged with it, he is being accused of it in this particular case.

As the article notes, the Constitution is a little vague on what enforcement of the ban on insurrection looks like. Maybe that's why you're not seeing Trump directly charged with it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
203d

@averagejoe1 said
Trump lies twenty times more than this every single day.

Why do you believe these lies?

Where's my $5000 check?