Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 13:52
    @jimm619 said
    A reminder;
    Jo, no matter the dealings of Hunter Biden,
    he never served in any government capacity,
    nor hired by, employed or served The United States Government.
    .....So, if you really have concerns to do with shady
    business practices, I suggest you look no further than #45.
    https://news.yahoo.com/theres-an-amazing-new-rap-sheet-on-trump-164349974.html
    Trump?
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    19 May '22 13:54
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trump?
    And his family.....
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 15:34
    @jimm619 said
    And his family.....
    If You are speaking about Bidens family, the whole mess of them are up to their necks. Y’all really don’t watch the news do you.. but really, why do y’all bring up Trump with every post that has ever been made? I don’t think he has anything to do with the millions of dollars swirling around the Biden family. Nor with all of the nefarious activities of Hunter Biden, some of which will be traced back to Joe Biden. He is called the big guy in the emails
  4. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    19 May '22 15:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    but really, why do y’all bring up Trump with every post that has ever been made?
    Because they hate WHATABOUTISMS, unless they themselves use them. Then they're okay.
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    19 May '22 16:114 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    If You are speaking about Bidens family, the whole mess of them are up to their necks. Y’all really don’t watch the news do you.. but really, why do y’all bring up Trump with every post that has ever been made? I don’t think he has anything to do with the millions of dollars swirling around the Biden family. Nor with all of the nefarious activities of Hunter Biden, some of which will be traced back to Joe Biden. He is called the big guy in the emails
    We are awaiting your bombshells....You've shown us
    NADA, NOTHING, ZILCH......Any charges filed, Jo?
    Maybe you missed my point.....
    Hunter Biden was NEVER EMPLOYED by THE US GOVT.
    Lots of shady businessmen to go after, who have BEEN EMPLOYED by # 45's GOVERNMENT........You remember?
    Yeah, most all of them were pardoned by TRUMP,not for
    shady business practices, but FOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES/
    You sure have a convenient memory.
    https://www.nytimes.com/article/who-did-trump-pardon.html
    https://news.yahoo.com/the-complete-list-of-donald-trumps-pardons-and-commutations-183713910.html
    EVEN THE N. Y. POST
    https://nypost.com/article/trump-presidential-pardons-full-list/

Two impeachments, The Chief Executive, The President,
    and you're carrying on about a private citizens dealings.
    Oh, yeah....''We just wanna' be left alone,'' right Jo?
  6. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    19 May '22 18:55
    @liljo said
    Because they hate WHATABOUTISMS, unless they themselves use them. Then they're okay.
    TRUMP keeps himself in the news.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 19:111 edit
    @jimm619 said
    We are awaiting your bombshells....You've shown us
    NADA, NOTHING, ZILCH......Any charges filed, Jo?
    Maybe you missed my point.....
    Hunter Biden was NEVER EMPLOYED by THE US GOVT.
    Lots of shady businessmen to go after, who have BEEN EMPLOYED by # 45's GOVERNMENT........You remember?
    Yeah, most all of them were pardoned by TRUMP,not for
    shady business practices, but FOR ...[text shortened]... rying on about a private citizens dealings.
    Oh, yeah....''We just wanna' be left alone,'' right Jo?
    Hello, jester. Golly, I didn't know that there was a time certain that charges had to be filed. I guess they don't know that you are impatient. I will try to get you all the info I can as it is doled out.

I dont think anyone in the universes ever said that Hunter was employed by the US Govt. I will drop what I am doing and find out who it was.

Are you writing about Donald Trump again? Ahhh, I get it , you want me to type 'Trump?' in the Reply box. You like that, do 'ya.?
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 May '22 01:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hello, jester. Golly, I didn't know that there was a time certain that charges had to be filed. I guess they don't know that you are impatient. I will try to get you all the info I can as it is doled out.

I dont think anyone in the universes ever said that Hunter was employed by the US Govt. I will drop what I am doing and find out who it was.

Are you writing ab ...[text shortened]... p again? Ahhh, I get it , you want me to type 'Trump?' in the Reply box. You like that, do 'ya.?
    Thanks for keeping us posted
    on this BIDEN laptop thing, Jo.
  9. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    20 May '22 20:29
    @jimm619 said
    TRUMP keeps himself in the news.
    I suppose Reagan does too. You used him to defend today's outrageous inflation. You said, "It was even worse when Reagan was in office."

Uh, that was a Long Long time ago. So, I guess we should simply say, "inflation is worse under Biden than it has been in over 40 years."

No, Jimm619, you use lies, damn lies, and statistics to support your lefty agenda. But at least you are consistent. Now, no matter what Hunter Biden is guilty of, since he is the son of a Democrat you all rush to his defense. If his last name was Trump, and he was guilty of the exact same things, you'd want him burned at the stake. Oops, another WHATABOUTISM! A very true one, however.
  10. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 May '22 20:414 edits
    @liljo said
    I suppose Reagan does too. You used him to defend today's outrageous inflation. You said, "It was even worse when Reagan was in office."

Uh, that was a Long Long time ago. So, I guess we should simply say, "inflation is worse under Biden than it has been in over 40 years."

No, Jimm619, you use lies, damn lies, and statistics to support your lefty agenda. But at least yo ...[text shortened]... me things, you'd want him burned at the stake. Oops, another WHATABOUTISM! A very true one, however.
    I did not say that, don't go off half cocked,
    I said, in the context of the post, that
    ''....inflation was at it's highest since 1981, when Reagan was President.......''
    Fact of the matter, I was agreeing that inflation was bad,
    apparently you agree with me as you just pointed out,''...that was a long time ago....''
    How did I lie, Lily?
    No lies, just facts, you don't like the way they're presented is all.
    Burned at the stake, no...Be held accountable....yes.
    Can you point out where I defended Hunter Biden?.....
    Never did.
    Only one liar in this exchange.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    How's this?
    Inflation is worse under Biden than it has been
    in over 40 years, when Reagan was president. 😛
  11. Joined
    04 May '22
    Moves
    20 May '22 20:57
    @Liljo

What specific lie(s) has jimm619 posted here?

BTW, despite Mark Twain’s tongue-in-cheek joke (and maybe your tongue-in-cheek here), statistics can be valid estimates of reality. Far better than free-floating, fact-free dogmatic claims. Of course statistics need interpreting – data is just data – but that is not a flaw. Of course, empiricism is seldom (if ever) certain (as opposed to probabilistic) – but that is not a flaw either.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 May '22 20:581 edit
    Liljo…..Let’s keep fooling with his (or her) foolishness…. After all, , the best of kings had jesters running around in their courts. And the worse they were , the more entertaining they were. They will say ‘gas is up because of Putin or the war’ but they don’t square that with NO increase in gas price when Iraq War and Saddam were going on.
    Libs are weak, no foundation, no logic, common sense or rationale.
  13. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 May '22 23:262 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    Liljo…..Let’s keep fooling with his (or her) foolishness…. After all, , the best of kings had jesters running around in their courts. And the worse they were , the more entertaining they were. They will say ‘gas is up because of Putin or the war’ but they don’t square that with NO increase in gas price when Iraq War and Saddam were going on.
    Libs are weak, no foundation, no logic, common sense or rationale.
    WE WERE THE OCCUPIERS OF IRAQ.........
    WE CONTROLLED THE FLOW OF PETROLEUM
    ..........hello?..................anyone home?
    https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/21/russia-ukraine-war-oil-prices-jump-iea-calls-for-cut-in-energy-usage.html
    https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/opinion-analysis/ideas-debate/impact-of-ukraine-war-on-global-supply-of-oil-3749176
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 May '22 11:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    I could scream!!!
    Yes, I know. It is an unhealthy habit you have. Evidently your choice of media is bad for your blood pressure. I suggest screaming a little less, posting vacuous non-threads a little less, and presenting actual evidence a little more.

By the way, here is some real new information. We now know why your favourite talking gurnface is so eager to prove that Hunter Biden is corrupt: he's trying to wash his own hands clean. Won't work, Tucker, you'll only incarnadine the multitudinous MAGAhatters.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/19/tucker-carlson-hunter-biden-georgetown-emails
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 May '22 12:02
    @shallow-blue said
    Yes, I know. It is an unhealthy habit you have. Evidently your choice of media is bad for your blood pressure. I suggest screaming a little less, posting vacuous non-threads a little less, and presenting actual evidence a little more.

By the way, here is some real new information. We now know why your favourite talking gurnface is so eager to pro ...[text shortened]... rs.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/19/tucker-carlson-hunter-biden-georgetown-emails
    Who, me,? You are writing the wrong person.......I am not such a fan of Carlson, a bit self-serving, not my kind of guy. A caricature of himself, lifting some of Maddow's style and mannerisms. Can't stand her either, and I have said all this before. And his reasons for unveiling the mysterious Hunter (not so mysterious any more) is his business, it sells tickets, makes him number one, and he is getting rich off of it. I am sure some of your faves have some skeletons in their closet and have turned on their friends, or have pulled strings for special favors. Why don't we dig all that up on all of the celebs.....OR, we can write about subjects of more immediate concern. Next you will knock Trump and tell me all about it,,,,,,,but hey, I have said 50 times I don't like him, either.
    You are talking to the wrong guy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree