1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '21 22:04
    These states have national guard units that could be used to create temporary covid hospitals. I guess their incompetent Governors are to blame.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 00:28
    @Metal-Brain
    Which you would know if you had actually read the links. The fact you didn't just shows you are another TROLL, BIGLY Troll.

You could care less how many people die, young, old, nothing reaches you since you have no empathy for anyone else but yourself.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 00:38
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Which you would know if you had actually read the links. The fact you didn't just shows you are another TROLL, BIGLY Troll.

You could care less how many people die, young, old, nothing reaches you since you have no empathy for anyone else but yourself.
    What percentage of young people who get covid die from it?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 00:431 edit
    @Eladar
    So you don't really care HOW many people die in Idaho.

You just want to continue to troll which is the easy thing to do, no debate needed, all you have to do is raise BS side issues as if they were central to the problem.

The PROBLEM is those IDIOTS in Idaho not getting vaxxed.

The ones in the waiting rooms right now, unable to get a bed are stopping genuine life threatening conditions, like cancer, now the docs are in crisis mode and have to choose who get treatment and who dies.

They use the criteria, the ones most likely to survive gets the treatment, the rest of the folks, just go home, take this asprin and die at home, we can't fix you here because the IDIOTS who don't vax screw it up for EVERYONE else.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

They have FREEDOM.

IDIOTS is what they really are and I would use much more severe language if I could.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 00:45
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar
    So you don't really care HOW many people die in Idaho.

You just want to continue to troll which is the easy thing to do, no debate needed, all you have to do is raise BS side issues as if they were central to the problem.

The PROBLEM is those IDIOTS in Idaho not getting vaxxed.

The ones in the waiting rooms right now, unable to get a bed are stopping genuin ...[text shortened]... d die at home, we can't fix you here because the IDIOTS who don't vax screw it up for EVERYONE else.
    If people would get their vitamin D levels to 50 Ng/ml far fewer would die. I cannot help those who will not help themselves.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 01:04
    @Eladar
    Right. As if YOU could help ANYONE. That is one frigging ARROGANT statement.

THEY DIDN"T VAX. THAT is the problem.

But you in your Trumpite brain can't get past that.

You believe everything your corruptor in chief, well X corruptor in chief, you believe everything this idiot tells you because Trump is a Psychopathic liar and extreme narcissist, AND a sociopath in the mix.
    You OF COURSE would never believe any of that but that analysis has come from a number of mental professionals including his own niece, Mary Trump, Phd in psychology and she LIVED with him so knows of his mental instability, inability to concentrate on ANYTHING for more than a few minutes.

His speaker of the house, Paul Ryan, went secretly to several psychiatrists to get an opinion on how to deal with the new incoming POTUS since Ryan KNEW Trump was not stable mentally and the pro's agreed, Ryan asked them how can I deal with Trump?

They said, since he is an extreme narcissist, NEVER call him down in public. He is SO unstable, he will lash out, DID and DOES STILL lash out at ANYONE who defies him.
    The latest one, FOUR STAR GENERAL MILLEY, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, they were ALL worried Trump might start a war, maybe launch a nuke and he ordered his staff to come to him IMMEDIATELY and take no action on military attacks till you inform me of any such decision.

He KNEW he could get in legal trouble but did it anyway to save the country in case Trump truly went rogue and used some excuse to attack someone, North Korea?

Anyway OF COURSE you revile Milley because your god King TOLD you to.

Just goes to show how much under control you are.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 01:11
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain

Did they not vaccinate enough in that state? Your link doesn't say anything about that. Why do they have such a problem?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 01:151 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    My god, you really are pathetic.
    The entire country but you knows full well the states in the most trouble with covid are those 100% NOT vaxxed.

But since you are a card carrying Trump cultists you don't have use of your brain any more and have lost the ability to think for yourself.

You REALLY need to watch other channels besides TUCKER CARLSEN, a dude as close to treason as most anyone in the country.

He should be arrested for sedition.
    So just for a grand experiment, try watching MSNBC, CBS, CNN, NPR, NBC and the like, even YAHOO news is better than Fox or that disgusting channel Newsmax.

ANYTHING but those POS shows on Newsmax and Fox.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 01:23
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    My god, you really are pathetic.
    The entire country but you knows full well the states in the most trouble with covid are those 100% NOT vaxxed.

But since you are a card carrying Trump cultists you don't have use of your brain any more and have lost the ability to think for yourself.

You REALLY need to watch other channels besides TUCKER CARLSEN, a dude ...[text shortened]... er than Fox or that disgusting channel Newsmax.

ANYTHING but those POS shows on Newsmax and Fox.
    "The entire country but you knows full well the states in the most trouble with covid are those 100% NOT vaxxed."

There are no states that are 100% not vaccinated.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 14:39
    @Metal-Brain
    Nearly ALL the present victims are UNVAXXED in Idaho.

Why can't you just ACCEPT that?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 14:541 edit
    @sonhouse

If people would take steps to better survive covid many who have died would still be alive. But it is their choice to not supplement vitamin d but eat lots of carbs, drink alcohol and do drugs.

If you choose to be out of shape, you choose to increase your chances of death.

Only the ignorant believe they have no control over their poor health outcome. Type 2 diabetes is a choice.

Copd is a choice. You choose to smoke you choose to increase your chances of being killed by covid.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 19:32
    @Metal-Brain
    Are you REALLY that dense? The unvaxxed are that way because they REFUSE the vax, there are PLENTY of shots to go around and they won't take them even though some of them already DIED protecting their right to not vax.

Good RIDDANCE then.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 20:18
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Are you REALLY that dense? The unvaxxed are that way because they REFUSE the vax, there are PLENTY of shots to go around and they won't take them even though some of them already DIED protecting their right to not vax.

Good RIDDANCE then.
    Of course most will disgust you by getting sick and surviving.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 22:39
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Nearly ALL the present victims are UNVAXXED in Idaho.

Why can't you just ACCEPT that?
    What is your source of information?
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 02:48
    @metal-brain said
    Yes, we are still paying for the vaccine with our tax money.
    I should get a refund since I never took the gene vaccine.
    The mere fact you keep calling it a gene vaccine is proof enough that you are a total retard.

Isn’t there an “ignore” function or something?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree