1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 18:461 edit
    @eladar said
    Viruses spread it is a fact of life.
    No, not a fact of life. We literally eradicated some. The burden of viruses on humanity has fallen orders of magnitude since the development of effective vaccines. They used to be the leading cause of death. No more. Kid asking to play outside and parents responding with "do you want to spend your life in an iron lung?" No more. We innovated new solutions for these deadly and extremely burdensome diseases and now we have Eladar pretending viruses are fine. Nothing to see here. Knives are a fact of life. Just allow them to stab you repeatedly.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 19:03
    @wildgrass
    I have never heard of any parent warning kids about spending life in an iron lung. You run around with strange people.
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 19:17
    @eladar said
    @wildgrass
    I have never heard of any parent warning kids about spending life in an iron lung. You run around with strange people.
    You'll have to look up the history of polio, I guess, if u haven't heard. Kids took daily home polio tests. People stopped traveling and shaking hands. There weren't many folks in the 50s with your "well let's just live with this" attitude.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 19:20
    @wildgrass said
    You'll have to look up the history of polio, I guess, if u haven't heard. Kids took daily home polio tests. People stopped traveling and shaking hands. There weren't many folks in the 50s with your "well let's just live with this" attitude.
    This covid thing is very little threat for those younger than 50.

Of course you do not care, you love yelling the sky is falling.

Answer this.. what percent of people younger than 50 end up dead from covid after getting covid?
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 19:24
    @eladar said
    This covid thing is very little threat for those younger than 50.

Of course you do not care, you love yelling the sky is falling.

Answer this.. what percent of people younger than 50 end up dead from covid after getting covid?
    Now you're adding caveats. I don't think people over 50 are dispensable and I don't think the sky is falling. We have tools to fix the problem, and the tools have a history of success.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 19:26
    @wildgrass said
    Now you're adding caveats. I don't think people over 50 are dispensable and I don't think the sky is falling. We have tools to fix the problem, and the tools have a history of success.
    So you cannot answer my question. Why am I not surprised.

Covid is not a serious threat to the general population.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 21:23
    @eladar said
    So you cannot answer my question. Why am I not surprised.

Covid is not a serious threat to the general population.
    You asked a question that deserved to be ignored.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 21:241 edit
    @wildgrass said
    You asked a question that deserved to be ignored.
    Of course you think so, you do not care if your beliefs are correct or not.
  9. Joined
    10 Dec '18
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 23:36
    @sonhouse said
    @joc44
    Yeah, SCREW vaxxing, I have FREEDOM.

Freedom to kill even MORE covid victims.

That is the bottom line.
    You really are a Drama Queen! lol
    Social Shaming is not a valid reason for getting a vaccine. Try harder!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree