1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Oct '20 23:544 edits
    .......and his opponents say.."Hey this is a smear campaign".. Do you sense that the opponents have somehow overlooked the 'corrupt situation' part? They are, in fact, speaking to what is being 'said' about the corrupt situation,.....they are saying "We don't like the campaign that you are putting on!"

Is it possible for me to do a 'thumbs up' on this post, let me know.

When you folks write in this same situation, do you see how senseless and childlike your comments are? You gonna say something about the iPad, or are you not? Help me Rhonda. You weaken a great forum!!!!
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 00:361 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    .......and his opponents say.."Hey this is a smear campaign".. Do you sense that the opponents have somehow overlooked the 'corrupt situation' part? They are, in fact, speaking to what is being 'said' about the corrupt situation,.....they are saying "We don't like the campaign that you are putting on!"

Is it possible for me to do a 'thumbs up' on this post, let m ...[text shortened]... gonna say something about the iPad, or are you not? Help me Rhonda. You weaken a great forum!!!!
    Yeah - Republicans who accuse the Bidens of wrongdoing, do so with all the Christian pure intentions of the Holy Spirit, right? They wouldn't think of doing so for possible political or power gain. That just wouldn't be nice. 🙄
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 00:45
    @mchill said
    Yeah - Republicans who accuse the Bidens of wrongdoing, do so with all the Christian pure intentions of the Holy Spirit, right? They wouldn't think of doing so for possible political or power gain. That just wouldn't be nice. 🙄
    no one is “accusing”...we are simply commenting on the evidence.
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 00:52
    @mchill said
    Doesn't matter what their intentions are they are showing how corrupt and dishonest Biden is. They are also showing what a liar he is..."I never knew anything about my son's business dealings in the Ukraine, we never spoke about it."
    What does it take for you people to realize how evil and stupid he is?
    Same with Kamala, she's just as bad.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 01:21
    @mchill said
    McHill....you disappoint me. Should forum comments be on the corruption of the Biden family, intending to occupy the WH and direct our country ? Or should comments be on the coverage of Christian intention, Holy spirit, and political gain.? McHill? You can do this. Rise!..as Eddie Vedder once said.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 02:11
    @averagejoe1 said
    McHill....you disappoint me. Should forum comments be on the corruption of the Biden family, intending to occupy the WH and direct our country ? Or should comments be on the coverage of Christian intention, Holy spirit, and political gain.? McHill? You can do this. Rise!..as Eddie Vedder once said.
    How about lies?

Should the basis of forum comments be about the lies?

All Donald does is lie and it has infected nearly every member of the Republican Party. The party of lies. LIES. The "corruption" of the Democratic Party. The "corruption" of the Biden family. The "corruption" of Nancy Pelosi. The "corruption" of Hillary Clinton.

ALL LIES. And all to cover for the actual corruption of Donald Trump and everything and everyone he's ever touched in our once-great government.

Maybe, just maybe, if you want the American People to believe ANYthing you liars have to say EVER again, maybe you should get rid of your liar-in-chief.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 02:16
    @AverageJoe1

Desperate times, desperate threads.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 02:22
    How come everyone in this forum conflates Joe with Hunter?
    Equally, how come you don't conflate Joe with Beau?
    Commonsense should tell you that the character of a man's children is not a reliable indicator of his own character.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 02:47
    @kewpie said
    Commonsense should tell you that the character of a man's children is not a reliable indicator of his own character.
    joe only uses beau for campaign purposes (sympathy). he uses hunter as a middle man for kickbacks.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 03:33
    getting word now there is videos of hunter sexually abusing under age chinese girls on the computer/hdd
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 04:14
    @mott-the-hoople said
    no one is “accusing”...we are simply commenting on the evidence.
    Show us the evidence.
    Let’s see the emails this blind computer repairer found.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 10:40
    @kewpie said
    How come everyone in here conflated Russian hacking with Donald Trump?

BTW, there is far more evidence already that Joe and Hunter were a working team
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 11:531 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said

Please Note the first Post, which does not mention any of the following:

Republicans
    Joe Biden
    Hunter Biden
    Trump
    Hillary Clinton
    Nancy Pelosi
    Democratic Party
    Blind Computer repairman
    Russian hacking

I hope that this thread, which I will call the AJ Elephant Trap Gambit, (you all fell into a trap that I did not even know I'd created).....that this thread will be a good primer for all the libs who just dammit won't read and respond directly to a simple non-partisan hypothetical. Uhhh, maybe I should have had this scenario take place on Mars in 1940. I mean...what is the deal? Do you purposely write confusing, irrelevant sentences to make us angry!!!! (oops, didn't mean to use one of your special words,,,angry).
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 11:57
    @mott-the-hoople said
    getting word now there is videos of hunter sexually abusing under age chinese girls on the computer/hdd
    Moscow is very busy isn’t it 😂😂
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 11:59
    @earl-of-trumps said

You keep talking about this evidence but for some reason you don’t actually produce any 🤔
    Have you kept your Kremlin insider fees up to date?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree