1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 12:00
    Suzianne, let me buy you a pizza on national pizza day! Go to Artichoke Basili's Pizza in NYC and call me from there, I will give them my credit card info. It will make you a nicer person, you have to promise not to put the lie-word in every sentence on your posts!
    😳 😳 😳
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 13:20
    @kevcvs57 said
    You keep talking about this evidence but for some reason you don’t actually produce any 🤔
    Have you kept your Kremlin insider fees up to date?
    It ia produced, hold your nose and watch FOX for just a few minutes. Even the guy who wrote the discovered emails says, yep, I wrote those. You are a male Suzianne!
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 13:27
    @averagejoe1 said
    It ia produced, hold your nose and watch FOX for just a few minutes. Even the guy who wrote the discovered emails says, yep, I wrote those. You are a male Suzianne!
    FOX Propaganda is the last place you want to go if you want credible evidence.
    But hey !!! You are entitled to your Kool Aid.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 13:46
    @AverageJoe1

It is not possible to give yourself a thumb up, at least that I am aware.

-VR
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 13:54
    Politicians in general are corrupt so get over yourselves ffs.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 13:551 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    So Hunter Biden has admitted to writing the emails or are you talking about FSB guy?
    Fox News 😂😂
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 14:04
    @kevcvs57 said
    So Hunter Biden has admitted to writing the emails or are you talking about FSB guy?
    Fox News 😂😂
    do you doubt hunter biden wrote the emails?
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 14:06
    @mghrn55 said
    FOX Propaganda is the last place you want to go if you want credible evidence.
    But hey !!! You are entitled to your Kool Aid.
    Again, FOX is only one outlet. It is a fact, why is this so hard?
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 14:101 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Fox News 😂😂
    Not yet, as far as I know. I understand that the Bidens have not denied it, nor have they admitted to this evidence. They only say the 'meeting is not on his calendar,,,,,but I guess he had his reasons to not put it there!!!

Anyway, to your question, the guy who WROTE the emails to Hunter, referring to his father, confirms that he wrote the emails. Don't know what Hunter wrote, but get ready to find out. Great stuff. Too bad so many have already voted for him.

Imagine, assuming all this major story is true, how horrible , it is far in excess of anything alleged, and proven innocent , about Trump.
    With all due respect to everyone on this website, you might get some serious info more likely on FOX, I assure you that they are going to get their facts straight. There is a rumor of 3 laptops being investigated, but FOX is quick to say that it is not fact at this time. Very responsible, in my opinion. Anyway, you can banter better (not you, Suzianne) if you get some facts first. You won't have to scream Lie!!!
  10. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 15:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    McHill....you disappoint me. Should forum comments be on the corruption of the Biden family, intending to occupy the WH and direct our country ? Or should comments be on the coverage of Christian intention, Holy spirit, and political gain.? McHill? You can do this. Rise!..as Eddie Vedder once said.
    McHill....you disappoint me

averagejoe....I don't care. I'm not here seeking your approval.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 16:32
    @mchill said
    McHill....you disappoint me

averagejoe....I don't care. I'm not here seeking your approval.
    I know, but I am here to bring confused debaters along.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree