If you trust mail in voting.......

If you trust mail in voting.......

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
195d

....put $500 in an envelope and mail it to yourself.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
195d
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Pretty nonsensical even for you son, there is no issue at all with Mail in voting but giving your vote or $500 to a known thief would be really stupid, zero chance you’ll get either back

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
195d

I did send banknotes in the past without incident.

If you know of any postal worker opening letters or tempering with them notify the relevant authority imidiately.

Über-Nerd

Moves
195d
1 edit

@ponderable said
I did send banknotes in the past without incident.

If you know of any postal worker opening letters or tempering with them notify the relevant authority imidiately.
The Stasi used to, you know. One couldn't even send bars of soap to friends or family on other side and be sure they would arrive.

Über-Nerd

Moves
195d

@metal-brain said
Here are the stats for the state of Oregon:

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=OR

All of 6 cases in 2019. Not even enough to tip an election for country dog catcher.

Do your own homework for the other 49.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
195d

@moonbus said
The Stasi used to, you know. One couldn't even send bars of soap to friends or family on other side and be sure they would arrive.
I do, my mother in law always put in two packages of coffee to increase the chance that one arrives...

MB

Moves
195d

@kevcvs57 said
Pretty nonsensical even for you son, there is no issue at all with Mail in voting but giving your vote or $500 to a known thief would be really stupid, zero chance you’ll get either back
You are a thief? I said mail it to yourself silly. Do you have split personality disorder and you cannot trust your thieving alter ego?

Most people do not mail cash yet the same people will trust their vote to arrive in the mail. It is ironic.

MB

Moves
195d

@moonbus said
Here are the stats for the state of Oregon:

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=OR

All of 6 cases in 2019. Not even enough to tip an election for country dog catcher.

Do your own homework for the other 49.
1465 proven instances of voter fraud and 1264 convictions.
And that is only what was caught. Nobody knows how much voter fraud was not caught.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
195d
1 edit

@Metal-Brain
Keep up the good work for your boss Putin who wants Trump to be POTUS again since he was so easy to fool, great work COMRADE.
Mail in voting was around even in the Civil War era with near zero fraud, a handful of cases and that continues to this day so all you are doing is doing Putin's work and we all know that.
You really think a couple thousand fraud cases will effect the elections even if true which is just another one of your fantasy BS buddies putting out more BS but even if totally true, tell me how many elections were flipped because of it COMRADE?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
194d

@metal-brain said
You are a thief? I said mail it to yourself silly. Do you have split personality disorder and you cannot trust your thieving alter ego?

Most people do not mail cash yet the same people will trust their vote to arrive in the mail. It is ironic.
Shut up you illiterate moron

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
194d

@metal-brain said
And that is only what was caught. Nobody knows how much voter fraud was not caught.

Wow 1495 proven instances out of circa 150,000,000 votes cast, I demand a recount!
Non detected fraud is ipso facto not fraud, by your logic the dems could challenge the 2016 result and definitely the 2024 one if Trump wins
Your such a freaking dummy, you cannot even lie well on a screen

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
194d

@metal-brain said

That database had a NY case from 1983 and a California case from 1993 and those were just the two States I checked.

That's a miniscule amount of cases considering the hundreds of millions or more votes cast in that time frame. And how many were mail in ballots anyway?

Right wing efforts to make voting harder should be rejected; hopefully some day we'll be doing it online.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
194d

Warning
Warning

Dumb arse right wing thread

Warning
Warning

Über-Nerd

Moves
194d
1 edit

@metal-brain said

Not all of which were mail-in ballots. You're moving the goals posts. It's what you always do when confronted with hard facts which refute your ludicrous claims.

Moves
192d

@moonbus said
Not all of which were mail-in ballots. You're moving the goals posts. It's what you always do when confronted with hard facts which refute your ludicrous claims.
Here's a more interesting goalpost: how many people have had their vote stolen by Republican sabotage of the franchise in poorer areas? Thousands of individual cases in mail-in voting over years, thousands of voting stations made inaccessible to anyone with five children, two full-time jobs, and no car. Which is the bigger goal?