1. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 23:57
    Freeze frame at :49 and look at the ratios.......clearly a computer algorithm took over:
    https://www.oann.com/mathematician-election-numbers-dont-add-up/?fbclid=IwAR35BZBsHZ522B_NQbMzyPhkr2yRkJyH5pj3fZTwo3PdrhTTtXnvuM7IhmU
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 00:48
    @dood111 said
    Freeze frame at :49 and look at the ratios.......clearly a computer algorithm took over:
    https://www.oann.com/mathematician-election-numbers-dont-add-up/?fbclid=IwAR35BZBsHZ522B_NQbMzyPhkr2yRkJyH5pj3fZTwo3PdrhTTtXnvuM7IhmU
    If this mathematician can do it from his living room, it seems like a slam dunk easy-to-prove case for a fraud attorney eh? Hopefully they filed a lawsuit.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 00:53
    @dood111 said
    EDS - Election Derangement Syndrome.

It's s--- like this why I don't pay any attention to NewsMax or OAN.

They are the new opiate for the masses. The stupid masses.

Just admit it, you got suckered by Donnie's latest con, but you are too proud to admit that you're just that stupid. But why not? You bought everything else he was selling you for four years.

Move on. Try to reclaim your dignity.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 00:55
    @wildgrass said
    If this mathematician can do it from his living room, it seems like a slam dunk easy-to-prove case for a fraud attorney eh? Hopefully they filed a lawsuit.
    Another day, another frivolous lawsuit.
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 05:241 edit
    @dood111 said
    It's a pity that even Donald Trump's own hand picked judges don't agree with your (so called) evidence. What's your next theory, dogs ate millions of Trump ballots? 😏
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 05:35
    @mchill said
    It's a pity that even Donald Trump's own hand picked judges don't agree with your (so called) evidence. What's your next theory, dogs ate millions of Trump ballots? 😏
    Haha. Its 'impossible' that the dogs didn't eat the ballots. Prove me wrong.
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 06:29
    @wildgrass said
    Haha. Its 'impossible' that the dogs didn't eat the ballots. Prove me wrong.
    Prove me wrong.

I don't have to. The burden of proof rests with you Skippy.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 06:34
    @mchill said
    Prove me wrong.

You do understand he's making fun of this thread, yes?
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 11:17
    @suzianne said
    You do understand he's making fun of this thread, yes?
    It was an excellent impression of MB
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 14:22
    @mchill said
    I guess Giuliani's homework was missing. 😆
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 14:361 edit
    @mchill said
    Yes, that was indeed interesting mchill his own judges he put there didn't agree with him. His answer to you would probably be they turned on me after me giving them their jobs! 😉 I'd fire them if I could....LOL... You couldn't write this stuff! I am sure he thought they would follow him and do his biding instead they did what they were suppose to do judged by the evidence which in his 60 something cases were pointless to even file by his crooked lawyers. Some have spoiled their reputations forever!

-VR
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 15:45
    @Suzianne
    Dood. dignity an oxymoron.
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 16:24
    @mchill said
    Prove me wrong.

Look. I don't know if it's true but lots of people are saying it. Maybe it's not dogs. It could be cats or snakes eating ballots for all you know. You talk about "proof" but it's definitely a possibility that hundreds of election officials and dozens of federal judges (not to mention a huge part of the electorate) are on the dole for the Dims and are all conspiring to create a den of snakes where Trump ballots were eaten. No one has come forward with the truth because they're afraid for their lives. You know that's illegal right? You can't know for sure it didn't happen.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 18:391 edit
    I think Dood has given us a new word: Doodish, an adjective meaning "beyond stupid."
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 19:091 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree