This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 20:33
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I am curious as to how you evaluate your intelligence compared to that of Wajoma?
    Generally, I've found that people who brag about their intelligence do so because nobody else will.
    You are probably lying about your curiosity but correct with your generalisation.

However I don't brag about my intelligence.

An honours degree from London University puts me somewhere above average.
    And Wajoma's posts put him somewhere below average.
    You can work out our relative intelligence from that.
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 20:40
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Are you implying Normbenign is a double A battery with a positive charge ?
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 09:202 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    You seem to have a deep-seated fear of people more intelligent than you
    with your anti-intellectual pot-shots and nonsense diatribes. That must
    leave you cowering wherever you go. Stay indoors much?
    Well since you asked, today's out of doors activities:
    Packed a day pack and headed for Snookyville (wolfgang FYI, not a French word) Had to call into the Brit embassy to hand in a found passport. A 20yo female traveller had her bag snatched while riding in a tuk tuk in a part of Phnom Penh known as riverside. The thieves dropped what they didn't need. While at the embassy I met a young kiwi fellow applying for emergency travel papers. Exact same thing had happened to him. Try to at least keep your passport on your person.
    Here's what Lonely Planet has to say about the road to Snookyville: "Sihanoukville is 230km from PP along NH4, one of Cambodia's most dangerous highways because of heavy truck traffic."
    I encountered two separate head on collisions, cars still sitting where they'd come to the sudden stop, occupants already either ejected or extracted. During the rest of the journey I was forced onto the dirt shoulder at least 10 times.
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 09:45
    Out of doors activities for the afternoon: Lay by the pool at Ropanha Boutique (wolfgang FYI this may or may not be a french word) Hotel, followed by $2 real fruit cocktails in Serendipity St.

Hope you've been getting out of doors too, please don't feel compelled to tell us about your out of door activities.

In fact, just don't.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 10:42
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Well since you asked, today's out of doors activities:.
    Actually, he didn't ask about your outdoors activities. He asked if you stay indoors much. But I am sure you already knew that and just needed an excuse to deflect from his main points.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 11:02
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Actually, he didn't ask about your outdoors activities. He asked if you stay indoors much. But I am sure you already knew that and just needed an excuse to deflect from his main points.
    His main points? Something about me cowering? Is that his main point? Surely it can't be the anti-intellectual potshots, we haven't seen anything intellectual from No1, and if No1 can't get a foot on the bottom rung of the intellectual ladder Wolfgang wouldn't even know what the ladder looked like if he tripped over it.

I threw a bit of bait out with the toot sweet thing and he was too thick to see the big ole hook in it. Wadda sap.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 20:41
    You know, back to the point of this thread, I really couldn't give a rat's bald patootie what my elected officials do in their bed or on their own time. As long as they are serving the people and not their own interests, they could have a whole stable of hookers and/or cheating on their spouse and I couldn't really be forced to care. We don't elect them to be saints. We elect them to represent us to the best of their ability and as long as they're doing that, then it's all good. I don't see how cramming our 'virtues' down their throats is doing anyone any good.
  10. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 22:06
    Duchess, Your tone is much like a leather bound Dominatrix. Are into bondage? Frankly, I'm getting aroused!! 😀
  11. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 22:11
    I don't have any need to make comparisons of you and me. You seem obsessed with "proving" yourself superior.

I think readers will make their own judgements, probably more based on content than on form.
  12. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 22:13
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Are you implying Normbenign is a double A battery with a positive charge ?
    😀😀😀
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 02:55
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You know, back to the point of this thread, I really couldn't give a rat's bald patootie what my elected officials do in their bed or on their own time. As long as they are serving the people and not their own interests, they could have a whole stable of hookers and/or cheating on their spouse and I couldn't really be forced to care. We don't elect them t ...[text shortened]... s all good. I don't see how cramming our 'virtues' down their throats is doing anyone any good.
    I guess we elect them to screw us so it only goes to reason that we don't mind them screwing prostitutes.

As far as this topic goes, upon further reflection it seems to me that infidelity is a sin some fall into, however, what troubles me the most are those who seem to take pride in it.

Trump bragged about his sex life in his book "The Art of the Comeback," writing: "If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."

I guess Cruz was right, New York morals.

Thanks New York for both Trump and Hillary. You kids we be the death of the country yet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree