So.
    What?
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    05 May '16 11:08
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    yes, you need IQ tests to figure out someone's an idiot.

We never would have guessed you are one without having access to your IQ score,

there is a nobel prize winner who thought eugenics is a good idea. another believed in astrology.
    Scoring well in IQ tests is a requirement for a noble? You're making stuff up.

Of course they should just throw all the tests out and ask you who has and hasn't got a high IQ. Anyone that kicks your ass on these message boards you simply assign them a low IQ.

Of course it's plainly and painfully obvious where this mistrust in IQ tests is coming from, people who score badly in tests often blame the test.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 May '16 22:14
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "but I think it is safe to say that you can say that as a population the IQ 130 people will out perform the IQ 120 in areas like Physics which require higher IQ's"
    nonsense. you don't take into account actual aptitude, education, ambition.
    Notice I wasn't comparing individuals, but groups. All the attributes you describe would likely be equally represented in both groups.

I don't think you even tried hard in school.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree