Is Christianity's Political and Social Inlfuence Declining in the USA?

Is Christianity's Political and Social Inlfuence Declining in the USA?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
15 Jan 17
1 edit

E

Moves
15 Jan 17

Any idiot should be able to see that US Christianity is dead as far as mainstream culture goes.

w

Moves
15 Jan 17

Originally posted by Eladar
Any idiot should be able to see that US Christianity is dead as far as mainstream culture goes.
Taking God and morals out of the schools and making illicit drugs legal around the country is finally paying dividends for Dims it seems.

E

Moves
15 Jan 17

Originally posted by whodey
Taking God and morals out of the schools and making illicit drugs legal around the country is finally paying dividends for Dims it seems.
I think we have given the leftists a generation.

D

Moves
15 Jan 17
1 edit

E

Moves
15 Jan 17

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Why was Hitler pro life?

You are so shallow.

w

Moves
15 Jan 17
1 edit

Why was Hitler pro life?

You are so shallow.
Hitler was only prolife when it came to the Aryan race because he saw them as an asset, not a hindrance like the left sees the unborn today.

All others Hitler wanted dead, including abortion.

E

Moves
15 Jan 17

Originally posted by whodey
Hitler was only prolife when it came to the Aryan race because he saw them as an asset, not a hindrance like the left sees the unborn today.

All others Hitler wanted dead, including abortion.
He saw every male baby as a soldier in his army. He saw every female as breeding stock for his army.

As you pointed out, he would be all for abortions of all other i ferior races, except the one worthy of being slaves.

Hitler would be all for planned Parenthood.

D

Moves
15 Jan 17
2 edits

E

Moves
16 Jan 17

Planned Parenthood is in the US moron. He would have loved to see the mongrel race aborted, especially blacks.

For someone who is supposed to be smart you are pretty stupid.

D

Moves
16 Jan 17

E

Moves
16 Jan 17

You misinterpretted my comment about planned Parenthood because you are a simpleton.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jan 17

Planned Parenthood is in the US moron. He would have loved to see the mongrel race aborted, especially blacks.

For someone who is supposed to be smart you are pretty stupid.
And you call yourself a Christian.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jan 17

You misinterpretted my comment about planned Parenthood because you are a simpleton.
Maybe it is because you are nearly illiterate.

rc

Moves
16 Jan 17
1 edit

This is the inevitable consequence of religion no longer having any meaning for people. I suspect that in America the erosion has taken longer because it initially had a very robust religious fabric. The purity of original Christianity with its focus on self sacrifice and being content with 'sustenance and covering' was swallowed up by another ideology of self interest which has been construed as, 'personal freedom'.