1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 01:42
    He seems to have just from the dentist's office and the laughing gas has yet to wear off. I guess they told him to be fiesty and he took that to mean laugh hysterically every 2 minutes.
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 01:54
    Originally posted by sh76
    He seems to have just from the dentist's office and the laughing gas has yet to wear off. I guess they told him to be fiesty and he took that to mean laugh hysterically every 2 minutes.
    I haven't watched aloof it and won't but Ryan is being quite the comedian so I don't blame Biden for laughing.
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 02:00
    I think Biden is doing pretty well, I just wish he'd stop laughing like a clown.
  4. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 02:05
    I think Biden is doing pretty well, I just wish he'd stop laughing like a clown.
    I stopped watching just because I can't stand the effing talking points. These are not debates, they are just performance art and bad art at that.

Now if they had Mike Tyson on the sidelines and he punched someone in the face as soon as they lied then I definitely would watch.
  5. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 02:22
    Ok. Couldn't resist going back for a minute.

I am convinced by Ryan's answer to the abortion question that he doesn't understand what scientific means.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 03:40
    But.....but he is a clown.

Don't be a clown hater sh.

My favorite moment was when Biden was asked about abortion. He tore into Ryan and Romney by saying that he would not impose his views on the American people by outlawing abortion. Then he said to do this he would appoint "open minded" judicials that would never overturn Roe vs. Wade.

Apparently being abortion activists is now the litmus test for being qualified as being open minded judicials who will uphold the Constitution.

Funny stuff.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 03:43
    That "I know you have to make up for lost ground" line was killer.
  8. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 06:041 edit
    Finally caught up on C-SPAN. I think Biden was on shrooms. Shrooms that make you a condescending prick or something.

Edit: And I think he lied about not voting for the Iraq/Afghan wars.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 06:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    But.....but he is a clown.

Don't be a clown hater sh.

My favorite moment was when Biden was asked about abortion. He tore into Ryan and Romney by saying that he would not impose his views on the American people by outlawing abortion. Then he said to do this he would appoint "open minded" judicials that would never overturn Roe vs. Wade.

Apparently ...[text shortened]... ng qualified as being open minded judicials who will uphold the Constitution.

Funny stuff.
    I'm sure Biden is the only politician who would appoint SCOTUS judges who agree with him.
  10. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 15:02
    yeah, but he kicked Ryan's butt and held the RomneyRich to account for the recession that somehow fell out of the sky and in the wake of the crash the good governor's words 'let them eat cake' or some such.....
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 15:32
    Originally posted by kmax87
    yeah, but he kicked Ryan's butt and held the RomneyRich to account for the recession that somehow fell out of the sky and in the wake of the crash the good governor's words 'let them eat cake' or some such.....
    Neither side kicked the other sides butt.

Joe just proved himself to be a man who is rude and doesn't really say anything other than "trust in me" because "I was there". I don't see how being there makes one trust worthy, nor do I see why I should trust in him simply because he says I should. Only those who want to trust in him will believe that what he says has any merit at all.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 15:34
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Neither side kicked the other sides butt.

Joe just proved himself to be a man who is rude and doesn't really say anything other than "trust in me" because "I was there". ...
    What did Ryan prove himself to be?
  13. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 16:38
    Women I hope you were listening last night.

Romney/Ryan believe that people can vote for a state government to control your body.

In contrast, Obama/Biden agree with the Supreme Court that the Constitution forbids the government from controlling your body, no matter what the tyranny of the majority might say.
  14. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 16:42
    Romney/Ryan have taken lies and flip-flops to levels never seen before in presidential politics. We are not talking about spinning the facts and a little fiction here or there, as there has always been on both sides.

Instead, it is demeaning deception, blatant lies, and outright flip-flops. Romney/Ryan really degrade the Office of the Presidency, and the American people.

I am glad Biden interrupted Ryan and and smirked, calling Ryan on his lies throughout the debate, and detesting the outright fabrications and distortions coming out of Ryan's mouth. Romney/Ryan are absolutely disgusting.

Romney has a clear history of blatant lies throughout political career unlike anything ever witnessed with candidates for major public office. He has no core. An empty suit. And Ryan is disgracefully playing along.

Well-done Biden. You did a honorable and effective service for the American people last night.
  15. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 17:12
    Whatever They are doing is nothing that hasn't been done before. John Kerry was every bit the flip flopper Romney is. They are all clowns. In case you have forgotten, you're president offered hope and change and brought us what? The closing of a US prison which shamefully violates human rights? The ending of public money supporting big corporations? A repeal of stupid tax cuts? A signed budget? The ending of earmarks? A coherent solution to rising healthcare costs? How about none of the above. If president Obama was half as good as he thinks he is, he would be icing this clown by 10+ points. As it is, the joke is exposed for all to see.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree