Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 15:48
    @AverageJoe1
    PS: Kev, I left a nice answer to your question over on Trump's Executes Woman. BTW, Trump didn't do it....the law did it. This is ;the nuance that liberals fail to grasp. The law, Kevin. That concept which is in dire danger in the hands now of liberal whining parasites.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 15:51
    @averagejoe1 said
    As jesus is my witness
    Don't blaspheme,
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 23:39
    @averagejoe1 said
    Please follow me here.
    I would like to tell the world that Hillary is a criminal. She is. How about that one,,,,,,,do you think the liberal hair-buns at Twitter would allow that to be posted? You know that they would not. You can come back with 'She was never adjudicated a criminal'....OK, but my statement would be an opinion...right? So, you say that I should not ...[text shortened]... itter presents an 'un-level' playing field. You defend an unfair platform. I win another argument.
    Are you sure you cannot say you believe Hilary is a criminal on Facebook and Twitter I’d be very surprised if that were true.
  4. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 01:03
    @kevcvs57 said
    Are you sure you cannot say you believe Hilary is a criminal on Facebook and Twitter I’d be very surprised if that were true.
    Then we disagree.. I m confident that if I wrote on Twitter or Facebook, none of which I am familiar with, that Hillary Clinton is a criminal, that it would be erased, or I would be kicked off of these sites.
    I aint on there so our loyal readers will have to decide. Get a grip, Kevin