Moves
    12 Jan '21 17:441 edit

Removed by poster

2. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 20:04
    You know when you walk into a room and forget why you wanted to go in there....
    I've got that feeling in here
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 22:55
    @yo-its-me said
    You wanted to slap somebody.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 12:50
    @yo-its-me said
    There is only one stream of thought now in that room, so the ideas or thoughts you had prior to entering were relieved from your psych before you entered.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 16:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    There is only one stream of thought now in that room, so the ideas or thoughts you had prior to entering were relieved from your psych before you entered.
    Your lying again Joe or are you claiming that conservatives cannot still advocate for conservative economic or social values.
    Are you claiming that incitement to violence and white supremacy are legitimate thoughts to introduce to the rooms psyche.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 19:442 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your lying again Joe or are you claiming that conservatives cannot still advocate for conservative economic or social values.
    Are you claiming that incitement to violence and white supremacy are legitimate thoughts to introduce to the rooms psyche.
    Uhhhhh, Twitter will not LET us 'advocate for conservative economic social values." Did you miss my post about what the tech monopolies are doing, closing down platform access??? Ohhh, Kev. This is the whole POINT!!
    Hey, are you getting all ready for the UBI? That would be next, I would think. I do think it laughable that you say elsewhere, on the Mortgage thread, that inflation is not a problem. You ignore the trillions$ deal? Printing money? Don't lose your creds, Kev.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 20:23
    @AverageJoe1
    You just LOVE to spread lies.

Twitter stopped a demonic assshole from spreading hate and violence, you know who I mean.

If you want to talk conservative values, twitter will not stop you until you yell FIRE in a crowed theater which is what calling for people to march on the capitol building, where he said, I'll be there with you, which was a lie in itself, he really meant he will be hitting the popcorn while relishing the deaths of 6 people on TV.
    So don't try to be more clever than you are. That kind of BS does not fly here.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 21:23
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You just LOVE to spread lies.

Twitter stopped a demonic assshole from spreading hate and violence, you know who I mean.

If you want to talk conservative values, twitter will not stop you until you yell FIRE in a crowed theater which is what calling for people to march on the capitol building, where he said, I'll be there with you, which was a lie in itse ...[text shortened]... of 6 people on TV.
    So don't try to be more clever than you are. That kind of BS does not fly here.
    Sonhouse...try to join the conversation. You sound more like KingDavid every day...d you remember that lunatic?
    Kev is saying, if you will pay attention, that conservatives cannot still advocate their (positions), when it is clear the the lib platforms are blocking them. I am just stating facts while you and Kev utter nonsensical dribble. Did you mention Trump<? Why not write about Mantle or Edison, or Beyonce? Why did you write about Trump

/
    i could just scream 🙄
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 21:26
    @AverageJoe1
    So you never use podcasts or Twitter? What are you smoking NOW? You can say anything you want on podcasts, google the term if you never heard of it.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 21:32
    @averagejoe1 said
    Uhhhhh, Twitter will not LET us 'advocate for conservative economic social values." Did you miss my post about what the tech monopolies are doing, closing down platform access??? Ohhh, Kev. This is the whole POINT!!
    Hey, are you getting all ready for the UBI? That would be next, I would think. I do think it laughable that you say elsewhere, on the Mortgage thr ...[text shortened]... ion is not a problem. You ignore the trillions$ deal? Printing money? Don't lose your creds, Kev.
    So your claiming that pro life and small government advocates that couch their views in respectful terms have been banned from Twitter and Facebook etc I think your being Spartan with the truth again.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 21:51
    @yo-its-me said
    Zing!
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 23:25
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    So you never use podcasts or Twitter? What are you smoking NOW? You can say anything you want on podcasts, google the term if you never heard of it.
    As jesus is my witness, i have never searched on or used Twitter, as all those opinions are irrelevant to me, and i would think to you. Who cares? I dont like the color of your car. I think Hillary is a criminal. Do you care what I think?
    I use podcast to hear programs that I missed on the radio while I was making money on the backs of others. How will we Possibly ever hear all that we are supposed to hear!!!!
    This is the only public stuff i do, this forum
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 23:29
    @kevcvs57 said
    So your claiming that pro life and small government advocates that couch their views in respectful terms have been banned from Twitter and Facebook etc I think your being Spartan with the truth again.
    Doing a little cherry picking are you? Have you been reading/seeing the news. That horrible slime ball that runs Twitter? What you just wrote is peanuts, check out what he actually said (something like we aint seen nothing yet), referring (i think ) to what he can do, google it, tell us what this cretin meant.
    Bad stuff Kev, open your mind
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 12:541 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Doing a little cherry picking are you? Have you been reading/seeing the news. That horrible slime ball that runs Twitter? What you just wrote is peanuts, check out what he actually said (something like we aint seen nothing yet), referring (i think ) to what he can do, google it, tell us what this cretin meant.
    Bad stuff Kev, open your mind
    So your arguing for the right to:- hurl racial, homophobic, transphobic, sexist and many other types of twisted abuse at people as well as lying about democratic elections and planning the murder of your political rivals on Facebook and Twitter and if you don’t get that right you’ll cry yourself to sleep cuddling your trump pilllow?
    Why don’t you man up for once give an concrete example of what you think you have a right to say but cannot now say because of these bans?
    That invitation is open to anyone.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 15:42
    @kevcvs57 said
    So your arguing for the right to:- hurl racial, homophobic, transphobic, sexist and many other types of twisted abuse at people as well as lying about democratic elections and planning the murder of your political rivals on Facebook and Twitter and if you don’t get that right you’ll cry yourself to sleep cuddling your trump pilllow?
    Why don’t you man up for once give an con ...[text shortened]... ou have a right to say but cannot now say because of these bans?
    That invitation is open to anyone.
    Please follow me here.
    I would like to tell the world that Hillary is a criminal. She is. How about that one,,,,,,,do you think the liberal hair-buns at Twitter would allow that to be posted? You know that they would not. You can come back with 'She was never adjudicated a criminal'....OK, but my statement would be an opinion...right? So, you say that I should not be able to put an opinion on Twitter. I say that I should. But you say that it is offensive or inflammatory. Well, It may be to the person who rules on it, but for the readers of Twitter, you are saying they will only be allowed to read material that has been vetted and approved to be OK with the staff at Twitter, the liberal guy with the hair bun. What, Kev? So tell me,, who are most likely to be banned by Mr. Hair Bun? Conservatives, like me.
    Therefore,k, in conclusion, Twitter presents an 'un-level' playing field. You defend an unfair platform. I win another argument.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree