Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 23 Jan '13 02:56
    It looks and sounds just like them.

    Inauguration Day

    http://blog.chron.com/nickanderson/2013/01/inauguration-day/


    "Virgil, the President is not going to come here, confiscate your guns and force you to gay marry an illegal immigrant!"
  2. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    23 Jan '13 06:09
    Originally posted by moon1969
    It looks and sounds just like them.

    Inauguration Day

    http://blog.chron.com/nickanderson/2013/01/inauguration-day/


    "Virgil, the President is not going to come here, confiscate your guns and force you to gay marry an illegal immigrant!"
    Let's stop picking on these folks. I must admit...I need to be a bit more respectful myself.
  3. 24 Jan '13 07:48
    Originally posted by bill718
    Let's stop picking on these folks. I must admit...I need to be a bit more respectful myself.
    Truth hurts sometimes.
  4. 24 Jan '13 14:07
    Originally posted by moon1969
    It looks and sounds just like them.

    Inauguration Day

    http://blog.chron.com/nickanderson/2013/01/inauguration-day/


    "Virgil, the President is not going to come here, confiscate your guns and force you to gay marry an illegal immigrant!"
    Kinda wish He would though, at least it would give some justification for them bleating like sexually harassed sheep.
  5. 25 Jan '13 02:35
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Kinda wish He would though, at least it would give some justification for them bleating like sexually harassed sheep.
    Yeah, the Feds in one visit could deliver a male homosexual illegal immigrant fand perform the marriage ceremony, and also take their guns.
  6. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    25 Jan '13 13:48
    Originally posted by bill718
    Let's stop picking on these folks. I must admit...I need to be a bit more respectful myself.
    Possibly, but look at it more like a public service, a levelling foil, to deflect their slavish adoption/adaptation of Foxesque talking points.