1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 01:171 edit
    @wildgrass said
    Yikes, Joe asks a question, everyone answers. Then Joe rants about no one answering his questions.

AND the question itself was insane. Should illegal things be illegal?

A better question, Joe: why is the speaker of the house flying to mar a Lago to meet with the former president and declare they're making things illegal that are already illegal?
    If someone has not been approved and qualified to vote in a certain referendum or election, their name written in the voting ledgers, should they be allowed to vote? That is the question. wildgrass is a liberal of the highest order. I beat him at every turn. He will NOT answer this question.
    He says my question was/.."Should illegal things be illegal?' Stomach sickness, thanks a lot. Now you have Suzianne and Kev thinking that that was my question which it was not. when you go to your place of work, do you ride your bike backwards?
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 01:21
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Is there something wrong with us just saying NO, aliens should not be able to vote in the US federal elections? I don't suppose you know about the already existing federal law against that which clearly means nothing to you and the rest of the Trump religion crowd. Trump says jump you go how high your majesty?
    Thanks foe anserng the question. You really bested the squirmy Wildgrass,,,,,or was it Spruce. Libs will put you on a really bad list. Uhh, why did you write about Trump?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 01:24
    @wildgrass said
    Yikes, Joe asks a question, everyone answers. Then Joe rants about no one answering his questions.

AND the question itself was insane. Should illegal things be illegal?

A better question, Joe: why is the speaker of the house flying to mar a Lago to meet with the former president and declare they're making things illegal that are already illegal?
    That is not a 'better question' though, is it. If Sonhouse asks me a question about Trump and I respond with a question about Truman, is that a better question?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 01:28
    @kewpie said
    That's too hard for joe. He's the kindergarten kid who says
    * why?
    the adult tells him in simple words.
    * but why?
    adult patiently repeats simple answer.
    * but you don't say just why?
    adult tries a more detailed answer, but patience is wearing thin.
    * but you never answer my questions. why can't you give me an answer?
    adult, at his wit's end: either "go play in th ...[text shortened]... " or "because I said so"
    * stamps foot and runs to mom for sympathy.

Joe - you're the asterisk.
    Actually one of my favorite subjects, which I did a thread on a few yers ago, is that 'Why' is basically irrelevant. If I tell you I am late to the party, and you ask why. and I am standing there, Why is truly irrelevant. Would be glad to discuss it, start a thread. Drove my daughter crazy with it for years, and she could never defeat the argument.
    My other argument is that what other people do is irrelevant to me, I know you, as a liberal, would HATE that one.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 01:50
    @averagejoe1 said
    Actually one of my favorite subjects, which I did a thread on a few yers ago, is that 'Why' is basically irrelevant. If I tell you I am late to the party, and you ask why. and I am standing there, Why is truly irrelevant. Would be glad to discuss it, start a thread. Drove my daughter crazy with it for years, and she could never defeat the argument.
    My other argu ...[text shortened]... ent is that what other people do is irrelevant to me, I know you, as a liberal, would HATE that one.
    Why do you think I am a liberal? I'm definitely not any of your idiotic labels. I'm a believer in rational discussion, and I'm proud not to be American if you're an example. I think back to a decision made by my father (America or Australia) and am so happy he lost the coin-toss in 1924.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 05:49
    @Kewpie
    And you wonder why this bunch raises my Irish up?
  7. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 06:00
    @averagejoe1 said
    Discounting the plethora of Sunhouse post, the question is much simpler than that.
    You are aware. I am sure that, for someone to be listed on the voter rolls, that they would have had to have been approved to be able to vote? If you agree, here is the question. Can someone who is not approved, not on the rolls, vote?
    A simple question. Thankyou. It is so simpl ...[text shortened]... , he CAN vote.
    I think my questions are so easy that you think I am trying to trick you fellers?
    Someone who is not registered to vote cannot vote. And if he tries, then a) he is in breach of the law, and b) his 'vote' will not be tallied.

What's yer problem with that ?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 07:051 edit
    @kewpie said
    Why do you think I am a liberal? I'm definitely not any of your idiotic labels. I'm a believer in rational discussion, and I'm proud not to be American if you're an example. I think back to a decision made by my father (America or Australia) and am so happy he lost the coin-toss in 1924.
    Maybe also thank the AUZ firewall immigration policy which along with NZ are the toughest in the (free/Western) world.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 07:13
    @wildgrass said
    I don't know who needs to hear this, but spending tax dollars getting the speaker of the house together with the loser of a presidential election at Mar-a-Lago to discuss making it illegal for non-citizens to vote when IT'S ALREADY ILLEGAL seems we're getting close to peak MAGA stupidity.
    There is no peak to stupidity, like there is no biggest number...
  10. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 07:18
    @divegeester said
    Maybe also thank the AUZ firewall immigration policy which along with NZ are the toughest in the (free/Western) world.
    Exactly 💯

Yet they act like they know what's best for countries that actually have immigrants and the problems that come with them.
  11. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 07:19
    @kewpie said
    Rational discussion?
    You liberals think men can be women.

Rational my ass.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 07:23
    @fartacus said
    Rational discussion?
    You liberals think men can be women.

Rational my ass.
    "You liberals"

Sweeping generalistic charactaristics are reserved for republikunts, who with their ideas and non-policies are generally considered moronic, retarded or mong.
  13. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 07:31
    @shavixmir said
    "You liberals"

Sweeping generalistic charactaristics are reserved for republikunts, who with their ideas and non-policies are generally considered moronic, retarded or mong.
    You just did what you're condemning us for.

You smell.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 07:41
    @fartacus said
    You just did what you're condemning us for.

You smell.
    God damn read man, read!

Christ. It’s like talking to mongoloid fukking geese.
  15. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 09:14
    @ponderable said
    There is no peak to stupidity, like there is no biggest number...
    Ich stimme zu.

The correct thread title would have been 'is this MAGA's nadir?'

To which the correct answer would have been, 'you ain't seen nuthin' yet!'

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree