1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 16:43
    @moonbus said
    So what do you want here? A factual explanation how to register to vote? If so, go to the web site of the electoral commission in your state of residence. Or do you just want to gripe about voter fraud? If the latter, Trump was the one who tried to steal the last election, by engaging fake electors, among other tactics. States should be required to certify their electors fro ...[text shortened]... now on, and THEY should provide positive ID before submitting their counts to the national archive.
    No, not what ' I want'. Are you libs joining up in your own stupidity? Sonhouse clones?? Yeeech.
    Actually, my question is... Should someone who is not a registered (qualified by the voting board, listed as a voter) be allowed to vote in an election or referendum? Such a person may be in the vicinity, maybe sleeping the park, but can he vote if he is not recognized by the voting authorities?

After several days, Moonbus says here (answers) that no one should vote unless recognized by the electoral commmission. That wasn't too hard, was it Moonbus? BUt tell us conservative liberals why in the hell it takes you fellers so long? Were you feeling out your contemporaries to be sure it was OK to answer?
    Jesus.

PS: Did you mention Triump? Tell me you didn't mention Trump......
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 16:52
    @spruce112358 said
    Except in North Dakota. ND got rid of voter registration in 1951 and later required an ID to vote.

Of course that immediately led to taking away the Constitutional guaranteed right to vote from minorities, which is the whole idea behind voter ID laws anyway, as this example proves.

Republicans are unpopular and know that the only way they can win is with dirty tric ...[text shortened]... tent." However, the denial of a vote on this basis was also an issue in the 2018 mid-term election."
    Wish you'd been around when I explained how different states are, thus the need that each state have, for instance, its own Dept of Educatiion, MS has to teach kids how to not get pregnant, NDakota has to teach how to drill for oil, such as that. NY has subways, WY has barbed wire. Each state has their own perogatives, such as the abortion perogatives.
    Do you know that the States created the Federal Government,,,,,,not the other way around?
  3. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 16:54
    @averagejoe1 said
    Wish you'd been around when I explained how different states are, thus the need that each state have, for instance, its own Dept of Educatiion, MS has to teach kids how to not get pregnant, NDakota has to teach how to drill for oil, such as that. NY has subways, WY has barbed wire. Each state has their own perogatives, such as the abortion perogatives.
    Do you know that the States created the Federal Government,,,,,,not the other way around?
    NY also has barbed wire. I've strung a lot of barbed wire in upstate NY.
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 17:171 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    No, not what ' I want'. Are you libs joining up in your own stupidity? Sonhouse clones?? Yeeech.
    Actually, my question is... Should someone who is not a registered (qualified by the voting board, listed as a voter) be allowed to vote in an election or referendum? Such a person may be in the vicinity, maybe sleeping the park, but can he vote if he is not recognized ...[text shortened]... it was OK to answer?
    Jesus.

Joe, stop the nonsense please.

Suzianne and spruce answered your question right after you asked on page 2. Moonbus, sonhouse and yeah boy (and spruce again) answered page 3.

Overall you had 5 different posters answering your questions and you still ask the same dumb question over and over pretending no one did?

Ask another question or stop spamming this thread. We're trying to figure out how it makes sense in MAGA land to make things illegal that are already illegal.
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 17:49
    @wildgrass said

Suzianne and spruce answered your question right after you asked on page 2. Moonbus, sonhouse and yeah boy (and spruce again) answered page 3.

Overall you had 5 different posters answering your questions and you still ask the same dumb question over and over pretending no one did?

Ask another question or stop spamming this thread. We' ...[text shortened]... rying to figure out how it makes sense in MAGA land to make things illegal that are already illegal.
    I think it is the enforcing part Joe might be concerned about.

I mean illegal immigration is illegal, right? Well problem solved then!
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 18:212 edits
    @sleepyguy said
    I think it is the enforcing part Joe might be concerned about.

I mean illegal immigration is illegal, right? Well problem solved then!
    There's no upside for the criminal.

It's enforced. People go to prison for voter fraud. It's considered a very serious crime. For this reason it's also quite rare because there's little benefit to the lawbreaker.

A non citizen? Why the heck would they register and try to vote if they knew it were illegal? Makes no sense as a crime, when getting caught is so easy. Many organizations have looked into this and found miniscule numbers of suspected fraud.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 18:281 edit
    @wildgrass said

Ask another question or stop spamming this thread. We' ...[text shortened]... rying to figure out how it makes sense in MAGA land to make things illegal that are already illegal.
    Not exactly. Spruce, 3rd post on p 2, did not answer it there. (he posted a youtube, but did not answer. Certainly a youtube was not his answer?) So he did not answer on page 2.
    Moonbus did answer on page 2, I must have missed it because of his unnecessary typing at the beginning. You guys can really get wordy. Did he mention Trump while he was at it. Anyway, thanks Moonbus, didnt see it.

Sueanne did not answer it on page 2. And, hey, did I mention unnecessary tyoing. She was on a roll. But adding up every libs posts on a given day still does not equal the tomes of Sunhouse.. Whew. I hope y'all arent on your way to a Palestinean protest. I never know who they are talkiing to other than themselves. They are all libs of course, so everyone in that traffic are giong to change their votes to Trump. The dems are looking the other way.
    Since they are breaking the law, I would think that (once they un-glue these smelly scum from the cars), they just throw the cars in the river.
    Will the ones who were arrested go to jail for extended periods of time? Is blocking traffic a crime?? Protest is legal. What a mess. Thanks libs. I missed my flight to Syria.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 19:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    Not exactly. Spruce, 3rd post on p 2, did not answer it there. (he posted a youtube, but did not answer. Certainly a youtube was not his answer?) So he did not answer on page 2.
    Moonbus did answer on page 2, I must have missed it because of his unnecessary typing at the beginning. You guys can really get wordy. Did he mention Trump while he was at it. Anyway, ...[text shortened]... king traffic a crime?? Protest is legal. What a mess. Thanks libs. I missed my flight to Syria.
    It has been mentioned before: unless you get an answer that fits your world view, you seem to think you’ve gone unanswered.

Take it from me lad, 99% of the time, you are wrong. On every subject.

Learn or live with it. Nobody outside the alt-right bubble agrees with you on anything.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 19:15
    @averagejoe1 said
    Actually, my question is... Should someone who is not a registered (qualified by the voting board, listed as a voter) be allowed to vote in an election or referendum? Such a person may be in the vicinity, maybe sleeping the park, but can he vote if he is not recognized ...[text shortened]... it was OK to answer?
    Jesus.

What's yer beef? It's bloody obvious that every state and local municipality maintains of list of registered voters. Anyone not on the list is not allowed to vote. Bloody obvious. Why bother to ask?
  10. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 19:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    Moonbus did answer on page 2, I must have missed it because of his unnecessary typing at the beginning. You guys can really get wordy. Did he mention Trump while he was at it. Anyway, ...[text shortened]... king traffic a crime?? Protest is legal. What a mess. Thanks libs. I missed my flight to Syria.
    Also ... this is the Debates Forum. Not the 'Answer All My Questions' Forum.

If you claim 'no one is answering me' and everybody says YES WE DID, then that's not a very effective technique, is it.

No, that was not a question.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 22:57
    @shavixmir said
    It has been mentioned before: unless you get an answer that fits your world view, you seem to think you’ve gone unanswered.

Learn or live with it. Nobody outside the alt-right bubble agrees with you on anything.
    Shav is about to tell me where I am wrong. Of course, I am right about the subject matter of aliens not voting, so setting that 'correct' issue aside, give me something.
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 01:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    Shav is about to tell me where I am wrong. Of course, I am right about the subject matter of aliens not voting, so setting that 'correct' issue aside, give me something.
    You won the point on page 2. No one disagreed. Stop yammering.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 10:41
    @shavixmir said

We are all waiting for this key debate moment,,,,,,Shav will tell us all where AVJoe has been wrong.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Apr '24 15:02
    @averagejoe1 said
    Everyone knows aliens can’t vote on Earth.
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '24 16:33
    @shavixmir said
    Everyone knows aliens can’t vote on Earth.
    Everyone knows Mars is run by dictators.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree