Is zeeblebot capable of saying anything constructive - discuss

Is zeeblebot capable of saying anything constructive - discuss

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B

Moves
15 Jun 10

zeeblebot has an opinion about everything, so it seems, and none of them constructive. What makes a person love to criticise? Is he capable of a positive word?

Ancient Chinese Proverb: opinions are like ass holes, everybody's got one.

silicon valley

Moves
15 Jun 10
1 edit

Barnacles, are you sure you are not an adam warlock sockpuppet?

Thread 130897

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
15 Jun 10

Originally posted by Barnacles
zeeblebot has an opinion about everything, so it seems, and none of them constructive. What makes a person love to criticise? Is he capable of a positive word?

Ancient Chinese Proverb: opinions are like ass holes, everybody's got one.
He doesn't have an opinion on nothing. He also doesn't have arguments to present. All he has are wikipedia links and "witty" one liners.

Thank God! for gbaway!

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15 Jun 10

Zeeb is about 10% constructive. There's a little bit of value in his posts but they are mostly copy-paste spam.

silicon valley

Moves
15 Jun 10

Originally posted by adam warlock
He doesn't have an opinion on nothing. He also doesn't have arguments to present. All he has are wikipedia links and "witty" one liners.

Thank God! for gbaway!
how'd this thread get through your filters? 🙂

silicon valley

Moves
15 Jun 10

Originally posted by zeeblebot
Barnacles, are you sure you are not an adam warlock sockpuppet?

Thread 130897
and, what kind of positive comments are you looking for? please give us some examples.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
15 Jun 10
1 edit

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Zeeb is about 10% constructive. There's a little bit of value in his posts but they are mostly copy-paste spam.
I disagree. 'Constructive' has little relevance with regard to zeeblebot activity. After adequate dosage -- a brazillion hits or more -- one perceives a pattern of inquiry and challenge leavened with the slightest sprinkling of confessional material (in the Rousseau rather than Catholic sense). CS Peirce might say that zeeblebot is a sign (I'll have to check on that once I've adequately digested more CS Peirce).

For better or for worse, the soundtrack to this post is 'Red Right Hand' by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.

F

Moves
15 Jun 10

Originally posted by zeeblebot
how'd this thread get through your filters?
Why would adam warlock be filtering out Barnacles?

F

Moves
15 Jun 10

Thank God! for gbaway!
Hanging out in the Debate Forum and then using software to filter out people who have disagreed with you has got to be one of the dumbest things I've come across on RHP.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
16 Jun 10

Zeeb, I don't read many of those links, but don't let these footlockers get to you. Keep it coming, mate.

silicon valley

Moves
16 Jun 10

You like me! You really LIKE me!!! 😵

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
16 Jun 10

I guess no one else has noticed, but Z has been much lighter on the pastes and much heavier on the snide one liners lately.

Oh well, Z, we try and try, not no one notices. 🙁

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
16 Jun 10

Originally posted by FMF
Hanging out in the Debate Forum and then using software to filter out people who have disagreed with you has got to be one of the dumbest things I've come across on RHP.
-zing-

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
16 Jun 10

Originally posted by sh76
-zing-
The problem isn't about disagreeing as sh76 or aty serve as a proof. The problem is the utter inanity and lack of content.
I'm in debates for the debates not to read wikipedia or to reply to windbagged dingbats.

Thanks for letting me see this, sh76 old pal! 😛

F

Moves
16 Jun 10
1 edit

The problem isn't about disagreeing as sh76 or aty serve as a proof. The problem is the utter inanity and lack of content.
I'm in debates for the debates not to read wikipedia or to reply to windbagged dingbats.
Thanks for letting me see this, sh76 old pal!
Correction Hanging out in the Debate Forum, using software to filter out people who have disagreed with you - and then responding to some of the posts through a third person - is now perhaps the dumbest thing I've come across on RHP.