Is zeeblebot capable of saying anything constructive - discuss

Is zeeblebot capable of saying anything constructive - discuss

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
16 Jun 10
2 edits

Originally posted by adam warlock
The problem isn't about disagreeing as sh76 or aty serve as a proof. The problem is the utter inanity and lack of content.
I'm in debates for the debates not to read wikipedia or to reply to windbagged dingbats.

Thanks for letting me see this, sh76 old pal! 😛
Oh, don't get me wrong. I understand filtering. I wouldn't consider filtering just anyone who disagrees with me; but would consider it if that person were abusive or over-the-top nasty.

I just thought FMF did a nice job of airing his criticism with a clever sentence. I appreciate elegance; and I enjoy it when people can express a complicated idea in few words.

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
16 Jun 10

Originally posted by sh76
Oh, don't get me wrong. I understand filtering. I wouldn't consider filtering just anyone who disagrees with me; but would consider it if that person were abusive or over-the-top nasty.

I just thought FMF did a nice job of airing his criticism with a clever sentence.
Just like I said: it's not about disagreement it's about the lack of real content.

The resident sophist is just peeved because he is in gbaway too.

F

Moves
16 Jun 10
2 edits

The resident sophist is just peeved because he is in gbaway too.
Yes. My recent brush with death has taught me to appreciate the really, really important things in life and cast all else aside. That's why I am miffed about not being able to talk to adam warlock.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
16 Jun 10

Originally posted by FMF
Hanging out in the Debate Forum and then using software to filter out people who have disagreed with you has got to be one of the dumbest things I've come across on RHP.
the exultation of having survived a brush with death

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
16 Jun 10
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
<filtered>
Brilliant!

Now I know the meaning of life!!!!

Wow; what genius!

I feel terrible for anyone unable to read such brilliance!

F

Moves
16 Jun 10

Please can someone tell me if sh76 makes any comments about any of my posts.

F

Moves
16 Jun 10

Nah. Second thoughts. To hell with this filter.

silicon valley

Moves
16 Jun 10

Originally posted by FMF
Please can someone tell me if sh76 makes any comments about any of my posts.
Originally posted by sh76
Brilliant!

Now I know the meaning of life!!!!

Wow; what genius!

I feel terrible for anyone unable to read such brilliance!

silicon valley

Moves
16 Jun 10

The problem isn't about disagreeing as sh76 or aty serve as a proof. The problem is the utter inanity and lack of content.
I'm in debates for the debates not to read wikipedia or to reply to windbagged dingbats.

Thanks for letting me see this, sh76 old pal! 😛
have you figured out whether you favor Ethan McCord (for agreeing with you) or not (for disagreeing with you in that 'yes he DID see RPGs and rockets at the scene, not just high-end camcorders and tripods'😉?

you never did address that last quote by your poster boy.

anyone want to repost this so adam warlock sees it? 😵