1. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    07 Sep '14 14:581 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The question should be asked to the Hamas Muslim terrorists, since they are really responsible.
    Of all places to target, there is no justification for shutting down an orphanage in Hebron.

RJH claims to be a Christian in other contexts but in the present context sounds more like a psychotic axeman. In so far as he here advocates collective punishment of the Palestinian people, refugees who have been forcibly ejected from their own land and homes by Zionists, then he is - like the Israeli government - an advocate of crimes against humanity. For that to have any weight though we would require that he shares a concern for humanity, rather than a racist affiliation with one class of humans in violent opposition with another. The advocates of ethnic cleansing and genocide in this situation are the Zionists and it is time it was given the correct label. The only people at risk of annihilation at the hands of the most modern and sophisticated army in the region, one of the most well equipped armies in the world, are the Palestinians.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Sep '14 17:38
    Originally posted by finnegan
    [b]Of all places to target, there is no justification for shutting down an orphanage in Hebron.

RJH claims to be a Christian in other contexts but in the present context sounds more like a psychotic axeman. In so far as he here advocates collective punishment of the Palestinian people, refugees who have been forcibly ejected from their ...[text shortened]... ted army in the region, one of the most well equipped armies in the world, are the Palestinians.[/b]
    You have become as corrupt as Duchess64 and now even talking about those that disagree with you by using the Duchess64 third person tactic of disrespect instead of making true and logical arguments.

There are no Palestinian people that owned the land. The so-called Palestinian people there are just Arab squatters on land that God gave to the Israeli people. If Israel had wanted to annihilate those squatters they could have done it already. But the Israeli people just want to live on their land peacefully with their neighbors. But those Arab squatters want only to drive the Israeli Jews off the land, even if it means driving them into the sea.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    07 Sep '14 21:23
    You have become as corrupt as Duchess64 and now even talking about those that disagree with you by using the Duchess64 third person tactic of disrespect instead of making true and logical arguments.

There are no Palestinian people that owned the land. The so-called Palestinian people there are just Arab squatters on land that God gave to the Israeli peo ...[text shortened]... rs want only to drive the Israeli Jews off the land, even if it means driving them into the sea.
    Lies and racist lies - it is shameful that we have to tolerate your presence on this forum. Disrespect? Absolutely. I have none whatever in your case. I despise your inhumanity and the brutality in your attitudes.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '14 21:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    07 Sep '14 21:49
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    So I would have to expect that a significant number of American Christians presumably would condone an Israeli genocide of the Palestinian people.
    Seems to be the case. The racism and violence promoted by RJH has gone beyond the fringes of antisocial comment. I am surprised he has not yet been challenged by anyone who identifies as pro-Zionist here. The boundary for what is considered acceptable public comment seems pretty extreme to my taste. But what is being done to the Palestinians has degenerated to an appalling level without alienating their American support base so maybe that is how bad things have become.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '14 22:14

7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 09:09
    Lies and racist lies - it is shameful that we have to tolerate your presence on this forum. Disrespect? Absolutely. I have none whatever in your case. I despise your inhumanity and the brutality in your attitudes.
    Calling the attitude of someone else inhumane and brutal doesn't really make your attitude toward the Jews in Israel any less inhumane and brutal.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 09:201 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    In my mind there can be no genocide of Palestinian people because I do not accept that there are such a people. I only see Arab squatters wishing for the demise of the Jews in Israel and Islamic terrorists attacking the peace loving people of Israel.
  9. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 11:191 edit
    That concludes any delusion of debate with RJH. Your usual pattern has been followed and from here on there is nothing to be gained by responding to you. So no matter what you post, I am not planning to respond again. (Does not mean I will not post my own opinions - I am not self censoring here.)
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 15:25
    That concludes any delusion of debate with RJH. Your usual pattern has been followed and from here on there is nothing to be gained by responding to you. So no matter what you post, I am not planning to respond again. (Does not mean I will not post my own opinions - I am not self censoring here.)
    You only want to censor those of opposing opinions.
  11. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 17:34
    Why would a neigbhbouring state offer land and compensation to millions of displaced Palestinians, altering their own demographic structure, when these Palestinians have been (and are still being) ethnically cleansed from land in Palestine by Israeli colonists from Europe, the USA and elsewhere? Which piece of the vast desert landscape do you have in mind ...[text shortened]... from the Holocaust in order to support colonialism, racism, extreme nationalism and militarism?
    "Why would a neigbhbouring state offer land and compensation to millions of displaced Palestinians, altering their own demographic structure, when these Palestinians have been (and are still being) ethnically cleansed from land in Palestine ..."

Why would or should Israeli's do this?
  12. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 19:561 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    "Why would a neigbhbouring state offer land and compensation to millions of displaced Palestinians, altering their own demographic structure, when these Palestinians have been (and are still being) ethnically cleansed from land in Palestine ..."

Why would or should Israeli's do this?
    Because the Jewish state was established by ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians - Christian and Muslim. They are refugees FROM Israel, where their homes and land have been occupied by Jewish colonists from Europe, the USA and to some extent other parts of the region such as Iraq and Algeria. As regards the West Bank, now that Israel has set about taking possession of 40% of that land, while preventing any Palestinian authority from exercising control over their own communities and resources, what we have is in fact a single state, again enclosing all of the Palestinians, on the basis of apartheid.

They are entitled to land and homes within Palestine because it is their land from which the Zionists are seeking to exclude them. Asking neighbouring states to participate in and facilitate a process of ethnic cleansing is an obscenity.
  13. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 20:00
    You only want to censor those of opposing opinions.
    You idiots - I refer to the two likes. How does my rejection of debate with a troll like RJH constitute "censorship?" Does it stop his trolling? He trolls each forum he occupies to death. I cannot stop him. Or is there a basic, fundamental human right to debate with Finnegan all of a sudden? Maybe so but I have a fundamental human right to decline.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Sep '14 03:163 edits
    Because the Jewish state was established by ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians - Christian and Muslim. They are refugees FROM Israel, where their homes and land have been occupied by Jewish colonists from Europe, the USA and to some extent other parts of the region such as Iraq and Algeria. As regards the West Bank, now that Israel has set about taking po ...[text shortened]... ghbouring states to participate in and facilitate a process of ethnic cleansing is an obscenity.
    That is all propaganda lies. Here is the truth:

The "peace process" is a charade. The revelations of the highest ranking Soviet bloc defector, Major General Ion Mihai Pacepa, show that the peace process is, and has from the outset, been nothing but a charade.

It all started with the creation of a fictitious "Palestinian People" who allegedly demand political self determination. This collective noun was created by the Soviet disinformation masters in 1964 when they created the Palestinian Liberation Organization, the "PLO". The term "Palestinian People" as a descriptive of Arabs in Palestine appeared for the first time in the preamble of the 1964 PLO Charter, drafted in Moscow. The Charter was affirmed by the first 422 members of the Palestinian National Council, handpicked by the KGB.

Why in Moscow? The 1960s and 1970s were the years the Soviets were in the business of creating "liberation organizations": for Palestine and Bolivia in 1964, Columbia 1965, in the 70s "The Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia" that bombed US airline offices in Europe, and "The Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine that bombed Israelis." But the PLO, was by far its most enduring success.

Pacepa has written

For nearly four decades, the PLO has been the largest, wealthiest, and most politically connected terrorist organization in the world. For most of that time, it was held in the firm grip of Yasser Arafat's iron fist. But Arafat was not the fierce, independent actor he posed as; he was completely dependent on the Soviet KGB and its surrogate Warsaw Pact intelligence services for arms, training, logistical support, funds, and direction.

According to Pacepa his KGB handlers included Vasali Samoylenko, Vladimir Buljakov, and Soviet "Ambassador" Alexander Soldatov. Arafat's closest friend and head of PLO intelligence, Hani Hassan, was actually an agent of the DIE, the Romanian subsidiary of the KGB.

In the PLO Charter preamble they actually had to use the phrase "Palestinian Arab People" to exclude those Jews who had retained a presence in Palestine since Biblical times and had been a majority population in Jerusalem as early as 1845. Romanian Communist dictator Ceausescu, at Soviet urging, persuaded Arafat to abandon his claim of wanting to annihilate the Jews in Israel in favor of "liberating the Palestinian People" in Israel.

Why? A brilliant strategy. That was the first step in reframing the conflict between the Arabs and the Jews from religious jihad to secular nationalism in a quest for political self determination, a posture far less offensive to the West. By focusing on political liberation for a small group of Arabs, it ignored the fact that Israel is a small state whose existence is threatened by the surrounding Arab states. These are states that outnumber its population many fold with Muslims who are commanded by an extreme form of their religion to kill infidels to take back land formerly controlled by Muslims. It creates Jews, ignoring they are a small group, as oppressors of an even smaller discrete group of Arabs, described in the Charter as Palestinian Arabs excluding those in Jordan, Judea, Samaria and Gaza. (After the 1967 war, and the Isreali conquest of Judea, Samaria and Gaza, the exclusions for Arabs in those areas were removed in the Charter). It transforms the Jews from victims to oppressors.

The Arabs in Palestine had been engaged in religious jihad at least since 1929 when they massacred 69 Jews in Hebron, egged on by Haj Amin al Husseini, a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. He had imported the Brotherhood's vicious jihadist doctrines into Palestine from Egypt. Now, mirabile dictu, jihad became "liberation". The religiously motivated attacks on Jews were turned into "resistance" from oppression motivated by secular nationalism. This will explain to you why, whenever the Arabs attacked the Jews thereafter, they said they were "resisting".

http://www.think-israel.org/brand.russiatheenemy.html
  15. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    09 Sep '14 09:17

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree