1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:17
    Joe's been selling himself for money. Do yo know that at tonite's debate, Trump is having Joe Biden's Russian business partner as his debate guest!!!!! There is certainly enough on Joe to begin impeachment proceedings, which will certainly happen. You libs do not really listen to the right news sources....there is a lot out there, trust me (Ajoe1!). But rest easy, If Joe wins, is impeached, the dems will not give a dam,.......they have Kamala.

Ha, I remember when y'all referred to AOC as Crazy Eyes. Seeing that caricature-type face may be the worse thing on TV if Kamala (and Joe) become presidents.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:22
    Joe won't be impeached, Dems control the House, who initiates impeachment.

But you're right, Kamala takes over if Joe is removed from office, so everything works out.

Looking forward to #47.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:281 edit
    @vivify said

But you're right, Kamala takes over if Joe is removed from office, so everything works out.

Looking forward to #47.
    If he is as crooked as the proof shows him to be, there is prob a way to get rid of him. Hey, Obviously you are not actually looking forward to the comatose 'Joe', so what exactly are you looking forward to ? Please don't say the name Trump

Has anyone noticed how he often says he is going to appoint a commission to study things like packing the court (The weakling can't decide that?????), Is he going to form a group to decide what to feed him for breakfast?
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:32
    @averagejoe1 said
    Obviously you are not looking forward to 'Joe', so what exactly are you looking forward to ?
    "Please don't say the name Trump"

^ Looking forward to the whole world saying that.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    You libs do not really listen to the right news sources....
    And which ones would they be?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:39
    @vivify said
    "Please don't say the name Trump"

^ Looking forward to the whole world saying that.
    Shoot. you mentioned his name. You got this Freudian thing going on....
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:40
    @handyandy said
    And which ones would they be?
    Try Breitbart....glad you asked. Hey i'm not crazy bout fox myself.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    Try Breitbart....glad you asked. Hey i'm not crazy bout fox myself.
    Breitbart? "All the neo-Nazi, white supremacist and phony conspiracy news that's fit to print."
  9. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:49
    @vivify said

Looking forward to #47.
    Dems won't control the House after November they are going to lose a lot of seats.
    Pelosi saw to that by refusing to compromise on the second stimulus package.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:591 edit
    @handyandy said
    Breitbart? "All the neo-Nazi, white supremacist and phony conspiracy news that's fit to print."
    I googled that, it is not there . What is your source

Will Joe wear his Nehru jacket tonight. What a creepy person,,,like Obama's black leather jacket, rappa' jacket I guess
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 22:06
    @averagejoe1 said
    I googled that, it is not there . What is your source

Will Joe wear his Nehru jacket tonight. What a creepy person,,,like Obama's black leather jacket, rappa' jacket I guess
    What will you be wearing, Joe? Your blue suit, white shirt and red tie?
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 22:21
    @handyandy said
    What will you be wearing, Joe? Your blue suit, white shirt and red tie?
    proudly, You must not be much for the American way! Its OK, you give folks like me a bit of entertainment, that you actually exist. Hey, Handy, I let one of my secretaries go and collect unemployment, when she dared tell me that she did 'all the work' and that she should make what I make. Cool. America lets people do what they want to do......, she got to, and I got to.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 05:51
    @dood111 said
    Dems won't control the House after November they are going to lose a lot of seats.
    Pelosi saw to that by refusing to compromise on the second stimulus package.
    You seem to be living under this fantasy that a majority thinks as you do.

Actually it's only trailer-park inbreds and arrogant rich a--holes.

Which one are you?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 12:12
    Actually, the newest Republican fairy tale, as well as the one they tried to sell at the impeachment hearings, never was about Hunter Biden. It took long enough to come up with some kind of coherent story to tie it all together, but this is still all firmly in fairy tale territory. I would think your energies would be better spent actually trying to govern. But that's just too hard for you guys. If all you want to do is make money without actually doing the work it takes to responsibly govern, then please, get the hell out of the way for those more qualified to actually govern, instead of running shell games.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 13:02
    @suzianne said
    Actually, the newest Republican fairy tale, as well as the one they tried to sell at the impeachment hearings, never was about Hunter Biden. It took long enough to come up with some kind of coherent story to tie it all together, but this is still all firmly in fairy tale territory. I would think your energies would be better spent actually trying to govern. But that's jus ...[text shortened]... the hell out of the way for those more qualified to actually govern, instead of running shell games.
    All due respects, this post is gibberish. I mean, how would YOU answer it??

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree