Moves
    23 Oct '20 19:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 00:24
    Has Joe Biden stated on record that his son Hunter did not receive over 3 million dollars from a Russian billionaire? I only heard Joe say he (Joe) did not receive money from Russia. Joe likes to say nobody has found any wrongdoing by Hunter, but nobody is saying Hunter receiving money from a Russian is illegal. We just want to know if Hunter received the money from a Russian.

Did he or didn't he? Did Joe ever answer?
  4. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 00:27
    @Earl-of-Trumps

Don't worry about Handy Andy.
    He spends his days kissing a poster of Obama.
    I feel sorry for him really 🤔
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 01:00
    @averagejoe1 said
    All due respects, this post is gibberish. I mean, how would YOU answer it??
    Considering who it is aimed at, I'm not expecting an answer. In that respect, it is rhetorical.

I'm not expecting you to wake up before the election and realize how you are aiding and abetting the destruction of America. But like Joe Biden, I believe in America. I can only get on my knees and pray that enough of us don't get fooled again.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 01:09
    @AverageJoe1
    So you IGNORE the obvious corruption of Trump and you think you have started or spreading more misinformation about Biden.
    You are clearly just another troll with a capitol T.

You are irrelevant in todays world. Two weeks from now the Trump era will be over and good riddance.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 01:58
    @sonhouse

"misinformation"... I see!

Turns out, Hunter's partner has come out to verify that the emails from him are REAL. Enjoy!
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 02:33
    @metal-brain said
    Has Joe Biden stated on record that his son Hunter did not receive over 3 million dollars from a Russian billionaire? I only heard Joe say he (Joe) did not receive money from Russia. Joe likes to say nobody has found any wrongdoing by Hunter, but nobody is saying Hunter receiving money from a Russian is illegal. We just want to know if Hunter received the money from a Russian.

Why should he?

Hunter Biden is a grown man; if you're so curious about where he got his money, ask him.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 02:41
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @sonhouse

"misinformation"... I see!

Turns out, Hunter's partner has come out to verify that the emails from him are REAL. Enjoy!
    "Anthony Bobulinski, who worked with Hunter on a venture with Chinese oil company CEFC China Energy in 2017, was invited by Donald Trump to the final presidential debate on Thursday. In a staged event, he claimed the former vice president had been consulted on the deal and said that he had shared documents to support that claim with law enforcement.

But documents provided to the Wall Street Journal by Mr Bobulinski showed “no role” for the former vice president, the newspaper reported.

The venture “never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden,” the report said.

It went on: “Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr Bobulinski, mainly the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/anthony-bobulinski-hunter-biden-joe-biden-china-laptop-b1242382.html
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 11:49
    @metal-brain said

This is CNN factcheck:

A partisan investigation conducted by Senate Republicans, whose report was released this month, alleged that Elena Baturina, a Russian businesswoman and the wife of late Moscow mayor Yuri Luzhkov, sent $3.5 million in 2014 to a firm called Rosemont Seneca Thornton, and that the payment was identified as a "consultancy agreement." The report did not provide any further details about the transaction.
    Hunter Biden was a co-founder and CEO of the investment firm Rosemont Seneca Advisors. But Mesires said Hunter Biden did not co-found Rosemont Seneca Thornton. It's not clear what connection exists between Rosemont Seneca Advisors and Rosemont Seneca Thornton.

------------------

Oh, I am sure there is no connection between RS Advisors and RS Thornton LOL!
    And yes, I chose CNN deliberately so the libs can't debunk it by blaming the link source.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/23/politics/biden-3-5-million-russia/index.html
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 11:54
    @no1marauder - But documents provided to the Wall Street Journal by Mr Bobulinski showed “no role” for the former vice president,
    -------

Right! only a mister "Big Guy". WSJ has lawyers, too.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 14:16
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @no1marauder - But documents provided to the Wall Street Journal by Mr Bobulinski showed “no role” for the former vice president,
    -------

Right! only a mister "Big Guy". WSJ has lawyers, too.
    Bobulinski's allegations don't even concern a time period when Joe Biden was Vice-President:

"On May 2, 2017, the night before Joe Biden was to appear at the Milken conference. I was introduced to Joe Biden by Jim Biden and Hunter Biden. At my approximate hour long meeting with Joe. That night, we discussed the Biden’s history, the Biden’s family business plans with the Chinese, with which he was plainly familiar, at least at a high level, after that meeting I had numerous communications with Hunter, Walker, Gilliar, and Jim Biden. Regarding the allocation of the equity ownership of Sino Hawk.

On May 13, 2017, I received an email concerning allocation of equity, which says 10% held by H for the big guy in that email there’s no question that H stands for Hunter, big guy for his father, Joe Biden, and Jim for Jim Biden."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/10/22/hunters_ex-business_partner_says_joe_biden_lied_about_business_deals_in_china_fbi_has_proof.html

So, at worst, we have Joe Biden having some peripheral benefit from a proposed business venture after he was out of office - that never even materialized according to Bobulinski.

That's not much of a "scandal", is it?
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 14:55
    @no1marauder

If things go "correctly" we will surely find out.

Personally, I think deep state has had this covered at the FBI since the hard drive
    came into their possession last December. They say nothing all this time?

Then, when it is brought up in the media, the FBI said it was investigating whether
    it was all Russian misinformation. Lying bastidos. 10 months??? bulldoodles.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 15:12
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @no1marauder

If things go "correctly" we will surely find out.

Personally, I think deep state has had this covered at the FBI since the hard drive
    came into their possession last December. They say nothing all this time?

Then, when it is brought up in the media, the FBI said it was investigating whether
    it was all Russian misinformation. Lying bastidos. 10 months??? bulldoodles.
    So you have nothing but vague "Deep State" conspiracy theories regarding any actual misconduct by Joe Biden in this matter.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 15:27
    @earl-of-trumps said
    This is CNN factcheck:

[i]A partisan investigation conducted by Senate Republicans, whose report was released this month, alleged that Elena Baturina, a Russian businesswoman and the wife of late Moscow mayor Yuri Luzhkov, sent $3.5 million in 2014 to a firm called Rosemont Seneca Thornton, and that the payment was identified as a "consultancy agreement." The report ...[text shortened]... ng the link source.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/23/politics/biden-3-5-million-russia/index.html
    Why would we want to debunk a story that exonerates the Biden’s?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree