1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 15:30
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @no1marauder

If things go "correctly" we will surely find out.

Personally, I think deep state has had this covered at the FBI since the hard drive
    came into their possession last December. They say nothing all this time?

Then, when it is brought up in the media, the FBI said it was investigating whether
    it was all Russian misinformation. Lying bastidos. 10 months??? bulldoodles.
    It’s blatantly Russian misinformation to anyone who doesn’t want to fool themselves.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 20:521 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s blatantly Russian misinformation to anyone who doesn’t want to fool themselves.
    I hate repeating facts. I posted this already, slo-mo.

DNI Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Emails, Laptop ‘Not Part of Some Russian Disinformation Campaign’

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Monday said Hunter Biden’s recovered laptop and emails, which purportedly show Joe Biden had involvement in his son’s foreign business dealings, are “not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.

Ratcliffe’s comments, which refute claims made by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff that the emails are a smear attempt coming “from the Kremlin,” came during an appearance on FOX Business.

---------------

You have a choice, listen to the Director of National Intelligence or fool yourself.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/dni-ratcliffe-hunter-biden-emails-laptop-not-part-of-some-russian-disinformation-campaign/
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 21:411 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said

DNI Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Emails, Laptop ‘Not Part of Some Russian Disinformation Campaign’

[i]Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Monday said Hunter Biden’s recovered laptop and emails, which purportedly show Joe Biden had involvement in his son’s foreign business dealings, [b]are “n ...[text shortened]... .com/news/dni-ratcliffe-hunter-biden-emails-laptop-not-part-of-some-russian-disinformation-campaign/
    What a dishonest hypocrite you are.

Did you listen to FBI Director Wray when he said Antifa was an "ideology" "not a group or an organization"? https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-race-and-ethnicity-archive-bdd3b6078e9efadcfcd0be4b65f2362e

No, you've been insanely raving that it's the George Soros funded military wing of the Democratic Party!

So please, no Appeals to Authority from you.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 22:561 edit
    @no1marauder said
    What a dishonest hypocrite you are.

Did you listen to FBI Director Wray when he said Antifa was an "ideology" "not a group or an organization"? https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-race-and-ethnicity-archive-bdd3b6078e9efadcfcd0be4b65f2362e

No, you've been insanely raving that it's the George Soros funded military wing of the Democratic Party!

So please, no Appeals to Authority from you.
    You clearly responded to some other post,, as the issues you raise have nothing to do with my post,
    which shows Director of National Intelligence, Ratcliff, saying that the Biden emails are not Russian disinformation, refuting Adam Schiff.
    That has nothing to do with Wray or antifa or Soros.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 23:103 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    You clearly responded to some other post,, as the issues you raise have nothing to do with my post,
    which shows Director of National Intelligence, Ratcliff, saying that the Biden emails are not Russian disinformation, refuting Adam Schiff.
    That has nothing to do with Wray or antifa or Soros.
    It has to do with you relying on an official in this Administration as an irrefutable source when you have completely ridiculed other officials in the same administration's assessments.

So, yes, my post was in response to your post.

Radcliffe, unlike Wray, was and is completely unqualified for his position having no experience in national security or national intelligence. He was selected because he was and still is a loyalist Republican hack for Trump, so anything he says should be viewed through that lens.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 00:30
    @no1marauder - Radcliffe, unlike Wray, was and is completely unqualified for his position having no experience in national security or national intelligence.

Dude, Ratcliff is the Director of National Intelligence.

just bleeping wow.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 01:30
    @earl-of-trumps said

You have a choice, listen to the Director of National Intelligence or fool yourself.
    Or do both.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 03:14
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @no1marauder - Radcliffe, unlike Wray, was and is completely unqualified for his position having no experience in national security or national intelligence.

Dude, Ratcliff is the Director of National Intelligence.

just bleeping wow.
    So what?

My comment you repeated is accurate.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 07:24
    @no1marauder said
    It has to do with you relying on an official in this Administration as an irrefutable source when you have completely ridiculed other officials in the same administration's assessments.

So, yes, my post was in response to your post.

Radcliffe, unlike Wray, was and is completely unqualified for his position having no experience in national security or national intell ...[text shortened]... ill is a loyalist Republican hack for Trump, so anything he says should be viewed through that lens.
    "Radcliffe, unlike Wray, was and is completely unqualified for his position having no experience in national security or national intelligence."

What is your source of information?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 07:31
    @no1marauder said
    Why should he?

Hunter Biden is a grown man; if you're so curious about where he got his money, ask him.
    He got a crap load of money from a Russian billionaire, probably an oligarch. If he didn't his daddy would say it isn't true.

Hunter has more Russian connections than all of DJT's offspring combined. Democrats have no right to cry Russia anymore. The hypocrisy is amazing.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 08:13
    @earl-of-trumps said

[i]Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Monday said Hunter Biden’s recovered laptop and emails, which purportedly show Joe Biden had involvement in his son’s foreign business dealings, [b]are “n ...[text shortened]... .com/news/dni-ratcliffe-hunter-biden-emails-laptop-not-part-of-some-russian-disinformation-campaign/
    Obviously Radcliffe is part of the deep state earl. Isn’t it obvious, jeezo.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 09:11
    @metal-brain said
    "Radcliffe, unlike Wray, was and is completely unqualified for his position having no experience in national security or national intelligence."

What is your source of information?
    Google his name and check his previous employment history. Radcliffe had no experience in national security or national intelligence; he had been a lawyer and then a Congressman.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 09:25
    @no1marauder said
    Google his name and check his previous employment history. Radcliffe had no experience in national security or national intelligence; he had been a lawyer and then a Congressman.
    Even if true why does it matter? He got the job, so he must have been qualified. I suppose you have some partisan conspiracy theory to explain it.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 12:36
    @kevcvs57 said
    Obviously Radcliffe is part of the deep state earl. Isn’t it obvious, jeezo.
    His actions surely belie that one.
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 12:371 edit
    @no1marauder said
    If I recall correctly, George H. W. Bush never worked for the CIA until he was appointed head of it.

So...?

Does not having qualifications - according to you, mean that he does not know a simple piece of knowledge?

I don't think so.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree