Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 02:22
    https://www.wjtv.com/news/national/new-legislation-would-protect-drivers-who-hit-protestors/?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR2NuxwffYKOMS0JuZkpIdSuOD7NY1Ztfeyf4Rpg7avChNkMSxJfK9Yruz4
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 14:06
    @mott-the-hoople said
    https://www.wjtv.com/news/national/new-legislation-would-protect-drivers-who-hit-protestors/?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR2NuxwffYKOMS0JuZkpIdSuOD7NY1Ztfeyf4Rpg7avChNkMSxJfK9Yruz4
    It’s a pity it’s come to late for the Capitol Hill riots, who wouldn’t want to drive a bus through that mob.
    The link ran off the page and into the tall brass but I assume it’s a self defence thing if you can prove that you had to plough through the mob to save yourself from them.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 16:111 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s a pity it’s come to late for the Capitol Hill riots, who wouldn’t want to drive a bus through that mob.
    The link ran off the page and into the tall brass but I assume it’s a self defence thing if you can prove that you had to plough through the mob to save yourself from them.
    its TOO, not to. and you need to adjust word wrap on your browser

"The link ran off the page and into the tall brass but I assume it’s a self defence thing if you can prove that you had to plough through the mob to save yourself from them."

but you commented on it knowing what it said...are you lying here?
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 16:44
    I'm surprised because most demos are lefty lib ones.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 16:46
    @mott-the-hoople said
    its TOO, not to. and you need to adjust word wrap on your browser

"The link ran off the page and into the tall brass but I assume it’s a self defence thing if you can prove that you had to plough through the mob to save yourself from them."

but you commented on it knowing what it said...are you lying here?
    A) you need to learn how to pick and post a link
    B) I’m pretty sure they won’t be passing a law that says if you see a protestor you can run them over. What option other than self defence could there be.
    Have you ever tried thinking for yourself?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    La Raza Castellana
    tinyurl.com/4dk67zc5
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 21:56
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I'm surprised because most demos are lefty lib ones.
    Why are you surprised that Republicans would protect people who run over leftists?

Next step - armed protestors start killing people who do this since the courts won’t protect the pedestrians.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    La Raza Castellana
    tinyurl.com/4dk67zc5
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 21:57
    @mott-the-hoople said
    https://www.wjtv.com/news/national/new-legislation-would-protect-drivers-who-hit-protestors/?
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 23:28
    @kevcvs57 said
    A) you need to learn how to pick and post a link
    B) I’m pretty sure they won’t be passing a law that says if you see a protestor you can run them over. What option other than self defence could there be.
    Have you ever tried thinking for yourself?
    why did you lie about it though?
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 23:28
    @athousandyoung said
    https://www.wjtv.com/news/national/new-legislation-would-protect-drivers-who-hit-protestors/?
    Another that could follow my link...thanks
  10. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 13:21
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Another that could follow my link...thanks
    It has been explained to you over and over that you can cut the link after that question mark, since that is just information about you.

So it is another person who does your work.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 14:311 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    why did you lie about it though?
    I didn’t lie, I figured it out from your title post.
    Was I wrong? are they passing a law that says you can run down protestors for the fun of it?
    Any blind guess I make Would be nearer the truth than 99% of the content you post and links you provide. That’s just a plain and simple fact, because you and your kind have to lie when you post in a moderated forum.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 15:07
    @kevcvs57 said
    I didn’t lie, I figured it out from your title post.
    Was I wrong? are they passing a law that says you can run down protestors for the fun of it?
    Any blind guess I make Would be nearer the truth than 99% of the content you post and links you provide. That’s just a plain and simple fact, because you and your kind have to lie when you post in a moderated forum.
    you are lying now
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 18:46
    @athousandyoung said
    Why are you surprised that Republicans would protect people who run over leftists?

Next step - armed protestors start killing people who do this since the courts won’t protect the pedestrians.
    I am surprised that *democrats* are doing the protecting of people that run over
    BLM-ers and antifas. You do know this is a democrat government now. House,
    Senate, and executive.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 18:531 edit
    @kevcvs57 - I didn’t lie,

Neither did George Bush, Bill Clinton, and Pinocchio 😴 😴 😴
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 19:54
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @kevcvs57 - I didn’t lie,

Neither did George Bush, Bill Clinton, and Pinocchio 😴 😴 😴
    Well you and mott would know all about lying given it’s all you ever do.
    So where have I lied? cmon back up your BS for once in your posting life, either of ya or both.