Its about time

Its about time

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 Feb 21

https://www.wjtv.com/news/national/new-legislation-would-protect-drivers-who-hit-protestors/?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR2NuxwffYKOMS0JuZkpIdSuOD7NY1Ztfeyf4Rpg7avChNkMSxJfK9Yruz4

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Feb 21

@mott-the-hoople said
https://www.wjtv.com/news/national/new-legislation-would-protect-drivers-who-hit-protestors/?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR2NuxwffYKOMS0JuZkpIdSuOD7NY1Ztfeyf4Rpg7avChNkMSxJfK9Yruz4
It’s a pity it’s come to late for the Capitol Hill riots, who wouldn’t want to drive a bus through that mob.
The link ran off the page and into the tall brass but I assume it’s a self defence thing if you can prove that you had to plough through the mob to save yourself from them.

Moves
21 Feb 21
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
It’s a pity it’s come to late for the Capitol Hill riots, who wouldn’t want to drive a bus through that mob.
The link ran off the page and into the tall brass but I assume it’s a self defence thing if you can prove that you had to plough through the mob to save yourself from them.
its TOO, not to. and you need to adjust word wrap on your browser

"The link ran off the page and into the tall brass but I assume it’s a self defence thing if you can prove that you had to plough through the mob to save yourself from them."

but you commented on it knowing what it said...are you lying here?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
21 Feb 21

I'm surprised because most demos are lefty lib ones.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Feb 21

@mott-the-hoople said
its TOO, not to. and you need to adjust word wrap on your browser

"The link ran off the page and into the tall brass but I assume it’s a self defence thing if you can prove that you had to plough through the mob to save yourself from them."

but you commented on it knowing what it said...are you lying here?
A) you need to learn how to pick and post a link
B) I’m pretty sure they won’t be passing a law that says if you see a protestor you can run them over. What option other than self defence could there be.
Have you ever tried thinking for yourself?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
21 Feb 21

@earl-of-trumps said
I'm surprised because most demos are lefty lib ones.
Why are you surprised that Republicans would protect people who run over leftists?

Next step - armed protestors start killing people who do this since the courts won’t protect the pedestrians.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
21 Feb 21

@mott-the-hoople said
https://www.wjtv.com/news/national/new-legislation-would-protect-drivers-who-hit-protestors/?

Moves
21 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
A) you need to learn how to pick and post a link
B) I’m pretty sure they won’t be passing a law that says if you see a protestor you can run them over. What option other than self defence could there be.
Have you ever tried thinking for yourself?
why did you lie about it though?

Moves
21 Feb 21

@athousandyoung said
https://www.wjtv.com/news/national/new-legislation-would-protect-drivers-who-hit-protestors/?
Another that could follow my link...thanks

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
22 Feb 21

@mott-the-hoople said
Another that could follow my link...thanks
It has been explained to you over and over that you can cut the link after that question mark, since that is just information about you.

So it is another person who does your work.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
22 Feb 21
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
why did you lie about it though?
I didn’t lie, I figured it out from your title post.
Was I wrong? are they passing a law that says you can run down protestors for the fun of it?
Any blind guess I make Would be nearer the truth than 99% of the content you post and links you provide. That’s just a plain and simple fact, because you and your kind have to lie when you post in a moderated forum.

Moves
22 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
I didn’t lie, I figured it out from your title post.
Was I wrong? are they passing a law that says you can run down protestors for the fun of it?
Any blind guess I make Would be nearer the truth than 99% of the content you post and links you provide. That’s just a plain and simple fact, because you and your kind have to lie when you post in a moderated forum.
you are lying now

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
22 Feb 21

@athousandyoung said
Why are you surprised that Republicans would protect people who run over leftists?

Next step - armed protestors start killing people who do this since the courts won’t protect the pedestrians.
I am surprised that *democrats* are doing the protecting of people that run over
BLM-ers and antifas. You do know this is a democrat government now. House,
Senate, and executive.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
22 Feb 21
1 edit

@kevcvs57 - I didn’t lie,

Neither did George Bush, Bill Clinton, and Pinocchio 😴 😴 😴

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
22 Feb 21

@earl-of-trumps said
@kevcvs57 - I didn’t lie,

Neither did George Bush, Bill Clinton, and Pinocchio 😴 😴 😴
Well you and mott would know all about lying given it’s all you ever do.
So where have I lied? cmon back up your BS for once in your posting life, either of ya or both.