It's only rigged if we lose.

It's only rigged if we lose.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
176d

@suzianne said
The "Trump Train" is 100% fraud. End of.
Could you give us the (not your) reason why he appears to be the guy who wins the presidency? (No SHouse answer, please).
This assumes he is allowed to run during his legal distractions.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
175d

@Metal-Brain
Finding 'dirt' may be legal if you use legal means like detectives and such but not to withhold military aid for personal political gain. You must really be well programmed by Putin to think that would be legal COMRADE.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
175d

@Metal-Brain
Tell me how many dems made fake electors to try to force Trump to win even though he lost by millions of votes? Or calling Georgia officials, and BTW, that was not just Trump but a whole gaggle of his buddies calling a LOT of officials to try to force them to find those near 12k votes which would have given the state to Trump.

I guess you figure that is just normal politics but funny thing is, a bunch of them have already pleaded guilty to election interference crimes and they KNEW well in advance the push was illegal from day one but sucking up to Trump was the order of the day for those really stupid lawyers who should have known better.