It's only rigged if we lose.

It's only rigged if we lose.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
178d

Dear Republicans - Why don't we hear any complaints from you folks about rigged elections when you win one?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
178d
2 edits

@mchill said
Dear Republicans - Why don't we hear any complaints from you folks about rigged elections when you win one?
Wow, this thread should really take off!

Here is my answer, I hope you understand it,
Do you love the way I answer questions?
And I bet my 'partner' $5 that your answer will mention Trump.

https://gop.com/research/over-150-examples-of-democrats-denying-election-results-rsr/

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
178d

McHill you have to be the stoopidest person on the Forum, that you would not expect this link to drop right into your lap.

w

Moves
178d

@mchill said
It's the difference between a successfully rigged election and a failed rigged election.

Based on the classic childhood game. If it's heads I win, if its tails you lose.

MB

Moves
178d

@mchill said
When has anyone complained about winning?

Hillary Clinton claimed the election was stolen from her in 2016 after she conceded the election. Dear Democrats- Aren't people supposed to accept the results of the election after conceding that election?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
178d
1 edit

@metal-brain said

Hillary Clinton claimed the election was stolen from her in 2016 after she conceded the election. Dear Democrats- Aren't people supposed to accept the results of the election after conceding that election?
Hilary Clinton accepted the results of the election as soon as they were known but like me she knew that Russian trolls had weighed in on behalf of Trump, theirs a video somewhere of Russian media trolls popping champagne corks when the results came
Complaining about foreign interference is not the same as telling bare faced lies about the result and trying to overturn that result with an attempted coup

MB

Moves
178d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Hilary Clinton accepted the results of the election as soon as they were known but like me she knew that Russian trolls had weighed in on behalf of Trump, theirs a video somewhere of Russian media trolls popping champagne corks when the results came
Complaining about foreign interference is not the same as telling bare faced lies about the result and trying to overturn that result with an attempted coup
" like me she knew that Russian trolls had weighed in on behalf of Trump"

That conspiracy theory has been completely debunked. The Russians didn't pop corks because Trump won, they celebrated Hitlery losing. Hitlery is a Nazi like criminal looking to start WW3. Russia would have backed anyone running against Hitlery.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/07/the-kremlin-really-believes-that-hillary-clinton-will-start-a-war-with-russia-donald-trump-vladimir-putin/

The US establishment wants to overthrow Syria and Putin stopped them from taking the whole country like they had planned. That is why they lured Russia into the Ukraine war, to keep them too busy there so Putin cannot save Assad again. The US wants to take over Lebanon and Syria and install puppet governments there. The US already built a secret military base in Israel and Lebanon. Look it up yourself.

https://theintercept.com/2023/10/27/secret-military-base-israel-gaza-site-512/

Is this military buildup not a preparation for full scale invasions? When there was a military buildup by Russia near the Ukraine border did you accept Russian denials they were going to invade? Why would this be any different? Team loyalty?

We are the West so we are the best. Gooooooooooo team!

MB

Moves
178d

@kevcvs57 said
"Hilary Clinton accepted the results of the election as soon as they were known but like me she knew that Russian trolls had weighed in on behalf of Trump"

Then why did she concede? Conceding is an admission that she lost.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
178d

@kevcvs57 said
Wow what an observatoin. Really gets into the meat of it, made me forget the fact of all the dems who would not accept their results. It was the Russians!!!

MB

Moves
178d

@AverageJoe1
Ballot stuffer caught.

Democrats CAUGHT Denying Election Results Over & Over & Over

Moves
178d
1 edit

@mchill said
Because Republicans don't stuff ballot boxes and mail in fraudulent votes.
Also only dead people vote Democrat.
And also again...WHY would they complain about fraud if they win? Your question makes no sense.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
178d

@metal-brain said

Why do you consistantly choose the wrong side in every single conversation? Even if your decision on which side to back was completely random (you know, because you're just that stupid), your odds would be way better than observed. How do you get it so wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME?

I get the Republicans always being wrong. It's because they have an agenda named Donald Trump. But I don't see your agenda, unless it's to be totally wrong ALL THE TIME. If that's your agenda, dumb as that is, then congratulations. You've suceeded.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
178d

@metal-brain said
" like me she knew that Russian trolls had weighed in on behalf of Trump"

That conspiracy theory has been completely debunked. The Russians didn't pop corks because Trump won, they celebrated Hitlery losing. Hitlery is a Nazi like criminal looking to start WW3. Russia would have backed anyone running against Hitlery.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hi ...[text shortened]... ould this be any different? Team loyalty?

We are the West so we are the best. Gooooooooooo team!
Still never read the Mueller Report, have you?

MB

Moves
178d

@suzianne said
Still never read the Mueller Report, have you?
Mueller is a liar with a history of unjustified witch hunts in the Anthrax investigation.
Mueller's report contradicts the testimony under other and under threat of perjury that Crowdstrike had "no evidence" of exfiltration of data from the DNC.

Which do you want to go to jail for perjury for lying? Mueller or Shawn Henry?

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/05/13/hidden_over_2_years_dem_cyber-firms_sworn_testimony_it_had_no_proof_of_russian_hack_of_dnc_123596.html

MB

Moves
178d

@suzianne said
Why do you consistantly choose the wrong side in every single conversation? Even if your decision on which side to back was completely random (you know, because you're just that stupid), your odds would be way better than observed. How do you get it so wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME?

I get the Republicans always being wrong. It's because they have an agenda named Donald Trum ...[text shortened]... wrong ALL THE TIME. If that's your agenda, dumb as that is, then congratulations. You've suceeded.
Nobody can be wrong every single time. Not even you.
Stop lying.

Prove I was wrong if you can.