It's only rigged if we lose.

It's only rigged if we lose.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
190d

@kevcvs57 said
Has the fascist Joe seen many Mexican tanks on the southern border?
Better get in the survivalist bunker Joe them half starved South and Central Americans will be bombing and pounding 💩 kicker county USA any day now 🙄
I wish that they were tanks, we can deal with tanks. But this is all new… We do not know what and who we are dealing with. Do you think there are a few terrorists in our country that were not here before the border was open. Would you rather have a tank, or a terrorist hiding in an alley near your daughters school? I cannot believe how shallow minded you liberals are, that you would even think about a tank being dangerous. It would not, especially if Trump were President, it would not be dangerous.

Lake Como

Moves
190d

@suzianne said
He's a con man. He is neck deep in fraud. It's what his crime family has done for decades.

You got sucked in. Why can't you sycophants just admit it, wash your hands of him and move on? Cleanse your dark souls.
But he is not proven to be what you opine that he is. That is what I do not get about you and Sonhouse. You are both quite exhaustive when you write all the stuff but nothing about it is known fact. Whew.

Lake Como

Moves
190d

@mchill said
Dear Joe Please read (again) what I wrote:

Dear Republicans - Why don't we hear any complaints FROM YOU FOLKS about rigged elections when you win one?

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed - are you?
I actually don't understand your question. Why would we complain if we win? You are being funny, and it worked, really got us laughing.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
189d

@averagejoe1 said
But he is not proven to be what you opine that he is. That is what I do not get about you and Sonhouse. You are both quite exhaustive when you write all the stuff but nothing about it is known fact. Whew.
Why do you think he's on trial (many of them)? The con man is busted.

And try hard not to use Trumpisms like "witch hunt".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
189d

@metal-brain said
Prove it. All you have to do is prove me wrong. You cannot do that with insults alone.
Proof is not required. You are ignorant ipso facto. It's more than apparent to everybody.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
189d

@mott-the-hoople said
how stupid are you? why would anyone complain about winning?
The way you guys play the game isn't winning. It's called cheating.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
189d

@averagejoe1 said
David, ....stupid? Sue, a classic example of Monday Morning Quarterbacking, is upset about things such as Trump not curing Covid, that he should have done this and that. Wears us out. Fact is, she missed the Trump train and has not gotten over it.
The "Trump Train" is 100% fraud. End of.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
189d

@averagejoe1 said
I actually don't understand your question. Why would we complain if we win? You are being funny, and it worked, really got us laughing.
Apparently, you barely understand English.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
189d

@averagejoe1 said
Insults, ,,,,,that is what libs do. Conservatives dont do that , unless in good jumor, like I told Kev he is stooopid. Poking fun is not the same as insulting.
"Conservatives don't insult"?

Did you really just say that?

Donald Trump, meet AverageJoe1. AverageJoe1, Donald Trump.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
189d

@averagejoe1 said
I wish that they were tanks, we can deal with tanks. But this is all new… We do not know what and who we are dealing with. Do you think there are a few terrorists in our country that were not here before the border was open. Would you rather have a tank, or a terrorist hiding in an alley near your daughters school? I cannot believe how shallow minded you liberals are, th ...[text shortened]... a tank being dangerous. It would not, especially if Trump were President, it would not be dangerous.
But I can take care of some isolated scumbag in an alley.

Not so much a tank.

MB

Moves
189d

@suzianne said
Proof is not required. You are ignorant ipso facto. It's more than apparent to everybody.
Your lying is apparent to everybody. Liars always fail to prove anything.

Lake Como

Moves
189d

@david-burton said
Sadly Suzanne you can't cure stupid.and MB sure fits the bill.
Who is this rude person? Maybe after a few more posts from him, we will figure him out. I doubt if it will take very long.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
189d

@Metal-Brain
So I assume you figure Col. Vindman was wrong for daring to bring up that 'perfect' phone call where Trump pressured Zelinski to find dirt on the Bidens or else forget getting that half billion in military aid.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
189d

@Suzianne
I guess MTG is not a conservative because she slings insults like a sailor.

MB

Moves
189d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
So I assume you figure Col. Vindman was wrong for daring to bring up that 'perfect' phone call where Trump pressured Zelinski to find dirt on the Bidens or else forget getting that half billion in military aid.
Finding dirt is called opposition research and it is perfectly legal. That is what Hitlery Clinton did to the Donald. Ask Chris Steele.
Biden bragged about how he was going to withhold military aid if he didn't fire somebody investigating corruption involving his son. A corruption coverup.