1. silicon valley
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 00:11
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/10/happy_birthday_mr_president.html

Jimmy Carter is an innovator. He is the first former American president to cause public and embarrassing trouble for multiple successors, regardless of party affiliation. His ham-fisted attempts at diplomacy in Somalia, Haiti and North Korea irritated Bill Clinton. He insulted George W. Bush with impunity to win a Nobel Peace Prize. Most notably, however, was his near-treasonous action prior to the Gulf War, when the former president wrote to the presidents of the nations on the United Nations Security Council in an effort to undermine and defeat the stated policy of the United States government regarding Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait. No former president -- not even the former Narcissist-in-Chief Clinton -- has such a litany to his name.

Jimmy Carter is an author. In the wake of his book Palestine: Peace, not Apartheid, two dozen members of the Carter Center's advisory board resigned to protest the inaccuracies, misstatements and outright falsehoods President Carter presented. President Carter authored a book of thinly-veiled anti-Israeli rhetoric that contains errors of commission and omission which can also be used as a how-to textbook on plagiarism.

2. silicon valley
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 00:12
    Originally posted by zeeblebot

Jimmy Carter is an innovator. He is the first former American president to cause public and embarrassing trouble for multiple successors, regardless of party affiliation. His ham-fisted attempts at diplomacy in Somalia, Haiti and North Korea irritated Bill Clinton. He insulte ...[text shortened]... of commission and omission which can also be used as a how-to textbook on plagiarism.

Jimmy Carter is an expert on racism. Hans von Spakovsky recently pointed out in National Review Online that, as a member of the Sumter County (Georgia) School Board, Carter was a part of defying the Supreme Court order handed down in Brown vs. Board of Education by maintaining school segregation there. Indeed, Carter made a request to the Georgia state board of education to halt construction of a black school and went to lengths to assure fellow whites in Sumter County that he would do everything he could to "minimize traffic" between white and black students on their way to school.

3. silicon valley
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 00:14
    YouTube

Racist? Jimmy Carter Calls Barack Obama "This Black Boy" -- Hypocritical Fraud EXPOSED!!!
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 00:15
    YouTube&feature=related

My thoughts on Jimmy "black boy" Carter calling people who disagree with Obama's ideology racist.
  5. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 00:38
    . ... Most notably, however, was his near-treasonous action prior to the Gulf War, when the former president wrote to the presidents of the nations on the United Nations Security Council in an effort to undermine and defeat the stated policy of the United States government regarding Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait....
    Near treasonous? You mean as opposed to full treason on the part of George Bush and Dick Cheney?
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 01:01

Jimmy Carter is an innovator. He is the first former American president to cause public and embarrassing trouble for multiple successors, regardless of party affiliation. His ham-fisted attempts at diplomacy in Somalia, Haiti and North Korea irritated Bill Clinton. He insulte ...[text shortened]... of commission and omission which can also be used as a how-to textbook on plagiarism.

While I fundamentally agree with the author, using the phrase "Narcissist-in-Chief Clinton" does not help his credibility.
  7. silicon valley
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 04:16
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Near treasonous? You mean as opposed to full treason on the part of George Bush and Dick Cheney?
    "full treason", how?
  8. Germany
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 08:41
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJl4bxLmXg0&feature=related

My thoughts on Jimmy "black boy" Carter calling people who disagree with Obama's ideology racist.
    Your thoughts? You mean that's you?
  9. Joined
    30 Jan '09
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 09:05
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Your thoughts? You mean that's you?
    Or you?
  10. Pepperland
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 16:52
    what is your point zeeblebot?

you're just telling us what we already knew.
  11. silicon valley
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 16:59
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    what is your point zeeblebot?

you're just telling us what we already knew.
    i didn't know it, and i live here!
  12. silicon valley
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 17:00
    and even after reading this, FMF still won't know it. his/her brain has a notch filter.
  13. Pepperland
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 17:26
    and even after reading this, FMF still won't know it. his/her brain has a notch filter.
    you shouldn't be concerned about FMF, he is a forum character, nothing more, nothing less.
  14. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 01:13
    believe it or not, but it is true - I was going to name my youngest son after Jimmy carter but instead named him after Eugene McCarthy
  15. silicon valley
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 16:36
    tell him he's lucky ... he could've been named after Elvis!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree