Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 20 Oct '09 00:11
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/10/happy_birthday_mr_president.html

    ...

    Jimmy Carter is an innovator. He is the first former American president to cause public and embarrassing trouble for multiple successors, regardless of party affiliation. His ham-fisted attempts at diplomacy in Somalia, Haiti and North Korea irritated Bill Clinton. He insulted George W. Bush with impunity to win a Nobel Peace Prize. Most notably, however, was his near-treasonous action prior to the Gulf War, when the former president wrote to the presidents of the nations on the United Nations Security Council in an effort to undermine and defeat the stated policy of the United States government regarding Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait. No former president -- not even the former Narcissist-in-Chief Clinton -- has such a litany to his name.

    Jimmy Carter is an author. In the wake of his book Palestine: Peace, not Apartheid, two dozen members of the Carter Center's advisory board resigned to protest the inaccuracies, misstatements and outright falsehoods President Carter presented. President Carter authored a book of thinly-veiled anti-Israeli rhetoric that contains errors of commission and omission which can also be used as a how-to textbook on plagiarism.

    ...
  2. 20 Oct '09 00:12
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/10/happy_birthday_mr_president.html

    ...

    Jimmy Carter is an innovator. He is the first former American president to cause public and embarrassing trouble for multiple successors, regardless of party affiliation. His ham-fisted attempts at diplomacy in Somalia, Haiti and North Korea irritated Bill Clinton. He insulte ...[text shortened]... of commission and omission which can also be used as a how-to textbook on plagiarism.

    ...
    ...

    Jimmy Carter is an expert on racism. Hans von Spakovsky recently pointed out in National Review Online that, as a member of the Sumter County (Georgia) School Board, Carter was a part of defying the Supreme Court order handed down in Brown vs. Board of Education by maintaining school segregation there. Indeed, Carter made a request to the Georgia state board of education to halt construction of a black school and went to lengths to assure fellow whites in Sumter County that he would do everything he could to "minimize traffic" between white and black students on their way to school.

    ...
  3. 20 Oct '09 00:14
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w4xjcRzqts

    Racist? Jimmy Carter Calls Barack Obama "This Black Boy" -- Hypocritical Fraud EXPOSED!!!
  4. 20 Oct '09 00:15
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJl4bxLmXg0&feature=related

    My thoughts on Jimmy "black boy" Carter calling people who disagree with Obama's ideology racist.
  5. 20 Oct '09 00:38
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    . ... Most notably, however, was his near-treasonous action prior to the Gulf War, when the former president wrote to the presidents of the nations on the United Nations Security Council in an effort to undermine and defeat the stated policy of the United States government regarding Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait....
    Near treasonous? You mean as opposed to full treason on the part of George Bush and Dick Cheney?
  6. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    20 Oct '09 01:01
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/10/happy_birthday_mr_president.html

    ...

    Jimmy Carter is an innovator. He is the first former American president to cause public and embarrassing trouble for multiple successors, regardless of party affiliation. His ham-fisted attempts at diplomacy in Somalia, Haiti and North Korea irritated Bill Clinton. He insulte ...[text shortened]... of commission and omission which can also be used as a how-to textbook on plagiarism.

    ...
    While I fundamentally agree with the author, using the phrase "Narcissist-in-Chief Clinton" does not help his credibility.
  7. 20 Oct '09 04:16
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Near treasonous? You mean as opposed to full treason on the part of George Bush and Dick Cheney?
    "full treason", how?
  8. 20 Oct '09 08:41
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJl4bxLmXg0&feature=related

    My thoughts on Jimmy "black boy" Carter calling people who disagree with Obama's ideology racist.
    Your thoughts? You mean that's you?
  9. 20 Oct '09 09:05
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Your thoughts? You mean that's you?
    Or you?
  10. 20 Oct '09 16:52
    what is your point zeeblebot?

    you're just telling us what we already knew.
  11. 20 Oct '09 16:59
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    what is your point zeeblebot?

    you're just telling us what we already knew.
    i didn't know it, and i live here!
  12. 20 Oct '09 17:00
    and even after reading this, FMF still won't know it. his/her brain has a notch filter.
  13. 20 Oct '09 17:26
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    and even after reading this, FMF still won't know it. his/her brain has a notch filter.
    you shouldn't be concerned about FMF, he is a forum character, nothing more, nothing less.
  14. 21 Oct '09 01:13
    believe it or not, but it is true - I was going to name my youngest son after Jimmy carter but instead named him after Eugene McCarthy
  15. 21 Oct '09 16:36
    tell him he's lucky ... he could've been named after Elvis!